what is your fav exercise or class!!!

and what info can you give about effective and safe working out methods!!! :p

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
walking to my car so that i can get in and drive it :p

D

D0ggyStylz

GYM - Weights. Not too big on all the cardio stuff - but trying!

Safe methods: Have a spotter when you are pushing your limits.

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
hehehehe

aight here it goes

want muscles? or toning it depends u go for heavy weight in shorter sprits if u wanna be arnie butremember to do cardio too other wise u wont get the best results if u want toning do weights that are light to medium but heaps of repititions

best exercise is sumfin i rekon when u hit things eg martial arts, boxing etc they are good because u get exercise wid force which tones u and ur heart and lungs workout too best thing body

recomend drinking protein shakes u kno the ones they sell at gym yeh them after u work out but no later than half an hour after u work out it helps your body recover and also feeds them muscles

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
yeah spotters are for guys!!! i actually attended a seminar by Scott Cambell who is the bulldogs strengthening and conditioning coach and he said most guys only work the top half of there body which is wrong you need to do every part of your body.

i only do light weights though i only want definition

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
cl your funny you are dedicated and you should be proud!!!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Sparing and Grappling was always fun during/after class

Weights hmmm, best advise i could give, do like chest then follow up with triceps cause they get semi worked already. Same goes with the Back then biceps. Thats about it :p

D

D0ggyStylz

Mz Shifty 83 said:
yeah spotters are for guys!!! i actually attended a seminar by Scott Cambell who is the bulldogs strengthening and conditioning coach and he said most guys only work the top half of there body which is wrong you need to do every part of your body.

i only do light weights though i only want definition
I do legs as well.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
also scott cambell said the lower weight and the higher the repetition its better for toning and he told us how matt utai finds it really easy to do alot of squats but willie finds it hard cause of there height it was hiliarious

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
yeah most guys do legs but they concentrate on there chest and arms mostly and that is where it becomes bad!!!

D

D0ggyStylz

I do 1 body part a day basically. Legs tonight!!! Gonna burn like hell after the fitness session i just had.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
oh dogaholic i did a barbell class yesterday and the worst of the pain is to come tomorrow and i am going to the gym tonight too!!!!!

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I take my Dog for a walk everyday for an hour, well he walks me for an hour. And I have a treadmill and a big gym ball in my room so I walk on that while watching the telly. Me and my friends call it lazy exercising.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im trying to do my legs but I gave it a rest because I fell with all my weight on one knee on the edge of an escalator (the spikes). I couldnt walk for 5 days or bend my leg. Its just getting better now so im trying to get into legs more.

Other than that I go gym at least 3 times a week (5 times a week when not busy with tafe ****) and I try and do boxercise twice a week when not working. :grinning:

Oh and I play tennis twice a week but thats been screwed up by tafe also.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what i found to do is every month set a target of fitness you want to acheive by the end of the month for eg:
when i started really getting fit 2 years ago:
i could only run about a km before i start getting tired but now i run about 10km every morning before work.

gym every night:
i used only be able to bench press 30 kg(3 sets of 10) i now do 110kg. i used to leg press 50kg now i do 250. what i'm saying is if you stick by a schedule you will always improve.

i recomend playing a sport i play league.

do thing like tennis and squash it's alot of fun and you do a fair bit of running.

Status
Not open for further replies.