Sonny laughing......hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
did everyone see when SBW was getting tackled by about 4 Warriors players and they couldnt get him down and he was laughing. the commentators couldnt believe it.

but after watching him on the weekend this kid is serious about playing footy. and he has come back so strong go SBW!!! :whacky:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. The funniest when he was talking to the commentator. Yeah bro. Yeah bro we played well..Yeah bro.. i was in tears :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's hot too. :p

Seriously though, he had an awesome game yesterday and it's great having a player like him in our team. I was asking for him to be on the bench but i'm happy for him to be anywhere.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
YEAH HE ALWAYS SAYS YEA BRO. ITS THE FUNNIEST. BUT HE IS A FANTASTIC PLAYER AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS. I AM HAPPY WITH HIM IN THE CENTERS I AM A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT HIM PLAYING IN THE TEST MATCH BUT I GUESS THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD PLAYERS.

hI KE HOW ARE YOU HUN?

Miss Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yea saw that too...absolute crack up! His got the coolest accent. I love hearing kiwi's talk lol. He had a good game yesterday, although everytime he gets tackled i still hold my breath a bit!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:
YEAH HE ALWAYS SAYS YEA BRO. ITS THE FUNNIEST. BUT HE IS A FANTASTIC PLAYER AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS. I AM HAPPY WITH HIM IN THE CENTERS I AM A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT HIM PLAYING IN THE TEST MATCH BUT I GUESS THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD PLAYERS.

hI KE HOW ARE YOU HUN?
You left out he's sexy.

I'm tired and hungry. You?

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
he looks strong so i just hope he really makes up this year for last year. that was a $400,000 player sitting on the bench for nearlly the whole season

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
hey K E i dont necessarily think he is sexy but i might think you are:grinning: im tired and hungry too 11 minutes till lunch and i cant wait

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Yeah. The funniest when he was talking to the commentator. Yeah bro. Yeah bro we played well..Yeah bro.. i was in tears :grinning:

And "Man", he used the word Man alot...... and finished everything with "Aye"....

Now my 8 year old son walks around thinking he is a Kiwi, talking like that, saying aye bro, yeah man, and finishing all sentences with aye......

Maza

Reaction score
lol yeh he was laughing while they were trying to bring him down

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Miss Bulldog said:
His got the coolest accent. I love hearing kiwi's talk lol.
I love hearing them talk too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.