Who Agrees, Who disagrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Personally ( and i dont want any of the young people getting upset on here) that kids and teenagers are just growing up so quick.

I saw a group of girls the other day whilst i was in cronulla they couldn't of been older then say 14 or 15 and they were just dressed to mature for their age and heaps of make-up. I mean i don't mind them looking good and stuff but what are they leaving for when they get older.

So many young kids that i have spoken to that are at school have tried drugs, sleep with the opposite s*x and drink. I mean when i was in year 12 we started the clubbing and drinking scene but man at 13 and 14 as if i was thinking about s*x and drugs etc......

Do you agree or disagree????

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
It's just that at such a young age you didn't have to worry as much about so many things... When i used to work at Lowes we sell school uniforms and all the time we would hear little 5 year olds telling their mums to get F*ked etc and just speaking in a really bad way to them..

NrlChick

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree, a lot of people around my age act a fair bit older than what they are. Each to their own though.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
icepaper man clear you inbox ffs fmd

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
exactly rite. however it all comes down to the parents. these kids are usually associated wif very lenient parents

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:
It's just that at such a young age you didn't have to worry as much about so many things... When i used to work at Lowes we sell school uniforms and all the time we would hear little 5 year olds telling their mums to get F*ked etc and just speaking in a really bad way to them..
woaahh thats pretty bad

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
NrlChick said:
I agree, a lot of people around my age act a fair bit older than what they are. Each to their own though.
Don't get me wrong being mature is ok but its just when all the other stuff comes into that makes it hard to believe like the s*x and drugs etc... If only some of them were a bit more mature it would make it easier

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Teens gone wild....

Awwwww Yeah..... TBH

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
vietorious said:
woaahh thats pretty bad
Tell me about it. If i had ever spokent to my parents at that age i would have been in sooooooooooooo much trouble.

With the net and all this other stuff too children just don't go outside any more

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I enjoy spring break movies from the U.S.A. Hope this helps. :grinning:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
they arent growing up they are just acting like skanks at a much younger age

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH I find the people around me..not all..most tho..quite boring, maybe its because they are all into that sh!t like partying..and drugs and stuff. :uptight: They don't even like sport. :(

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:
Tell me about it. If i had ever spokent to my parents at that age i would have been in sooooooooooooo much trouble.

With the net and all this other stuff too children just don't go outside any more
i said crap with my mum in the vacinity because i dropped a dish while washing it
she didnt care about the dish .. she gave a 5min lecture about swearing

point of my lil story im never washing the dishes again

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
they arent growing up they are just acting like skanks at a much younger age
Don't get me wrong when i say they are growing up too quick its more in the way they dress and it's easy for them to act like such skanks when supre sells xxxxs ( no offence to anyone that wears supre clothes they have nice things sometimes). They just don't leave anything to the imagination anymore

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh i agree....and disagree.

as a teen myself i can understand where you are coming form and i am not going to deny that it happens.

i hate nothing more than seeing 13 year old wearing better clothes than me, and wearing heels and really skanking it up to go to the movies shopping etc. :nervous:
i suppose i was a late starter, and didnt start the party scene until around 15, but once i reached it, it was a whole new world.

man still to this day i like paying in dirt, and playing pirates with kids. LOL...i hate the girls who satnd outside cafes and smoke, thinking they are all tough ****. when iw as their age i think i was wearing bike pants and still loves the universe model i made. LMAO

i know this is a rant, but it also peeves me off when girls around my age or younger complain about having to hang with their mum! i go to the movies and out to lunch with my mum all the time!!!!

i think they need to get the **** out of their brains, and learn the difference. im not growing up tofast like soem people have said, but at around my age and a bit younger, there is a thin line that define acting old and immaturity.
people expect you to act like and adult, but they dont treat you like one.
sometimes it is hard to find a balance.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I do my shopping at Lowes... ffs lately there have been so many teen skanks there in the bonds section :(

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
[ASOWINI] said:
TBH I find the people around me..not all..most tho..quite boring, maybe its because they are all into that sh!t like partying..and drugs and stuff. :uptight: They don't even like sport. :(
yeah different interests to you. How old are you and are you here on NZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.