Beach Bashings over Terriorty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Beach bashings over territory

October 16, 2006 12:00

MAROUBRA residents marking their "territory" are believed to be behind a racial dispute which saw 13 Asian people bashed and targeted with abuse at the weekend.

Police yesterday said the violence, which caused three of the victims to seek hospital treatment for minor injuries, was "racially-related".
The mob of about 20 Caucasian youths, aged from their mid-teens to their 20s, made reference to their turf during the attack, police said yesterday.

Inspector Nigel Taylor said there was some indication the mob was from the beachside suburb "only through what they said".

"They (said they) were trying to reclaim their perceived territory," Insp Taylor said.

The group of 13 Asian men and woman, aged from 17 to 22 and from suburbs across Sydney, were at Marine Pde about 8.45pm on Friday. They were unpacking food from their cars for a barbecue at the beachside reserve.

The group was approached by the males, who began trying to steal food from their cars, before the violence erupted.

Meanwhile, police patrolled on foot, in helicopters and on boats at Cronulla beach yesterday in a bid to prevent a repeat of last year's race riots.

Operation Beachsafe, which was launched yesterday, was trouble-free.

Source: Dailytelecrap

Ok so this just proves to us that it's not only Middle Eastern people but in fact all different race's doing this.

Funny how it's now been twice at Beach's that Caucasian's have been bashing people yet they can sit there and say that Middle Eastern people do that and how bad it is. I didn't realise that two different sets of rules apply to different Nationalities.

I am a tax payer and i should be able to go to which ever beach i want, on top of that to bash woment as well for the second time what are they saying about themselves?? Maybe just focus on Middle Eastern people needs to stop and we all need to focusing on everyone in general!!!

F

fatal1

i'd like to read the story if the asians had approached the aussies...media outrage!!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Funny how they aren't making a big deal about it because Aussies, imagine it was Arabs? We would be all deported lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
it's a sad fact, that here in Maroubra there are plenty of young guys who's biggest acheivement will be a big mac at maccas and a dole payment from the government.

Driving home after 1am sometimes on the weekend and you will see 13 and 14 year olds hanging out at Maroubra doing nothing. I think wtf where are their parents.

This is the entire reason they become messed up, their parents let them do whatever from a young age so by the time they're 20 all they know is drinking, smoking and fights.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't spam in my thread otherwise i will be forced to report you and your posts. Thank you kindly :grinning:
just still waiting for an explanation of why you inferred all lebs were lazy

Here it is:

Steviette said:
Are you Lebanese?

It sounds like it. Not much work involved in it. The easy way out.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
it's a sad fact, that here in Maroubra there are plenty of young guys who's biggest acheivement will be a big mac at maccas and a dole payment from the government.

Driving home after 1am sometimes on the weekend and you will see 13 and 14 year olds hanging out at Maroubra doing nothing. I think wtf where are their parents.

This is the entire reason they become messed up, their parents let them do whatever from a young age so by the time they're 20 all they know is drinking, smoking and fights.
Funny how now that it is your area and people of your background you are willing to find an answer but when Middle Eastern people retaliated you were disgusted!!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how now that it is your area and people of your background you are willing to find an answer but when Middle Eastern people retaliated you were disgusted!!!

There is no answer for these idiots, im just explaining why its occurring.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
just still waiting for an explanation of why you inferred all lebs were lazy

Here it is:
You are simply trying to make an issue here and i have already asked you to stop once.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stevie likes to resort to spam when he tries to hide his ignorance ;)

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Stevie i don't mind you explaining why its occuring simply because that is possibly the same reason for all these thugs.

It just fazes me that you came up with this now but previously you haven't been able to.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Stevie likes to resort to spam when he tries to hide his ignorance ;)
yes im hiding my ignorance of racism by quoting a post from mz shifty where she classifies all lebs as essentially being lazy and taking the easy way out on everything.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Stevie i don't mind you explaining why its occuring simply because that is possibly the same reason for all these thugs.

It just fazes me that you came up with this now but previously you haven't been able to.
Yes i have.

Show me where I havent been able to.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Oh ok you spoke to everyone that quickly did you???

Explain which sentence your talking about please.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm, no answer yet from Stevie, looks like he is down for the count lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I dug up the thread in question and Mz Shifty has already answered, with a line that she essentially has a racist heart.

But I won't take it any further, she's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.