What is the FUNNIEST way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
What is the funniest or weirdest way you have meet someone and then started dating????

Boots i am sure you have plenty baby!!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I was walking through Cronulla mall not long ago and saw a hot little blonde chick walking towards me, anyhoo as she passed i turned around to perv on here arse and she did the same thing to me, LOL, so we both cracked up and started chatting and then i asked her to go for a beer at the pub and 2 hours later i was sleeping with her... hehe, how about that eh!!! I banged her a few times after that and still do every now and then now, she is not relationship material for me though, a little bit of a PHSYCO!!!!

RAM

What tha !
Reaction score
BootS said:
I was walking through Cronulla mall not long ago and saw a hot little blonde chick walking towards me, anyhoo as she passed i turned around to perv on here arse and she did the same thing to me, LOL, so we both cracked up and started chatting and then i asked her to go for a beer at the pub and 2 hours later i was sleeping with her... hehe, how about that eh!!! I banged her a few times after that and still do every now and then now, she is not relationship material for me though, a little bit of a PHSYCO!!!!
And then he WOKE UP !

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahhahaha boots.

Dont have any funny ways to tell you the truth :(

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Another time i was on a dive boat on the barrier reef and on the way back from the days diving they hang out a boom net in the water, anyhoo i was on the boom net enjoying being dragged along and then woooosh off came my swimmers and undies and out to sea they went, so me being the exhibitionist i am just got off and walked in all my glory past all the tourists, amoungst these tourists were two Scandinavian backpackers, they were looking at me laughing their arses off, so i went and got some pants on and came back up and started chatting with them all the while they were still laughing at me, to cut a long story short i asked them out for drinks we we got back to land and then spent 2 days in a backpackers hostel being pleasured by one of the fair maidens!! FUN FUN FUN, that was an awesome trip, and i was only 22 back then :grinning:

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
I knew boots you would entertain us with some stories!!

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
I was seeing this guy from the gym and then it ended and i was out clubbing one night!! i start chatting to this guy and we got on the topic of his nephews ( this guy was young but VERY HOT) and the guy i was seeing was his nephew!!

We exchanged numbers but he was too sleazy for me!!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Incest... a game the whole family can play :p

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
It's not incest they were uncle and nephew nothing to do with me!!

I didnt even speak to the uncle really he was a sleaze come on boots more stories please??

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
ooh i have a story... i met a boyfriend when....
his mate was friends with my cuz so we were at her bday... anyhow the mate got pissed, got into a punch up with the bouncers, police drag him off, i take the guy home as the stupid drunken violent mate was designated driver and i was the only that lived in the same area. We hit it off at the club soon as police were gone. lol. Up until that point we had only said hello to each other.

A

atomic_crimson

met a guy in bali - was rescuing a drunk girl in the middle of kuta - everyone just left her... i decided to help her... and he decided to help me help her...

his friends thought he had gotten lost after drinking to much, my friends thought id been kidnapped! and basically we got back to our hotel (staying at the same one) and everyone was at reception freaking out about us! lol

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
It's good to see the girls have good stories too and not only boots!! bahahaha

Anyone got anymore?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I met my girlfriends at a nite club (intro through friends), dinner with mutual friends, and also at work.

All 3 of these stories IMO are pretty funny.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
I met my girlfriends at a nite club (intro through friends), dinner with mutual friends, and also at work.

humour is obviously not your strong characteristic!! Wow thinking about nothing is really!! :p

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
Stevie J said:

lol elaboration isnt your strongest point is it.. but give it a go, u might actually learn something hehe

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
the crazy thing about meeting one of my girlfriends at work was that she thought the best feature of mine was my internet humour

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
the crazy thing about meeting one of my girlfriends at work was that she thought the best feature of mine was my internet humour
Well if thats your best feature, you've got massive problems :o

:p :p :p

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
yeah tbh my performances in bed ran a close 2nd to my internet humour and btw my performances generally lasted at least 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.