Who do you find Scarier???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Mason or O'Meley?

Personally i think O'Meley is scarier because he is the quite one you just don't ever know when he will strick or attack.

He is bigger then Mason although Mason is taller but when i ever i think of that hit on Gibbs in rd 2. I mean i know gibbs went into the tackle the wrong way but O'Meley's force would of had something to do with it as well.

And the fight well O'Meley owned Gibbs and he wasn't afraid to throw those punches!!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omeley..he looks like an orc. lol

im only scared of willies chin....

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
That's not nice Viet. It's funny in the off season O'Meley grows his hair and a mustache but during the season everything is shaved off!!

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
See you just wonder because so much hype is always surrounding Willie and he said this and that happened etc etc......

But then O'Meley nothing is said he talks through his football!!

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They play for the Dogs, I don't find any of them scary as such. And what do you mean O'Meley is bigger than Mason? In what way? Because Mason is taller and heavier than O'Meley.

And I have actually asked my mates who don't support the Dogs a similar question to this, which Dogs player do they hate thier team facing up against and they said Mason.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
yeah i saw the pic of o mealy with facial hair
i'll search for it :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh omeley seems less ruthless than mason but i dunno...........omeley just looks stockier and more rounded than mason creating the illusion that he is bigger.

T

TdoggBulldog

i think mark o'meley is cuuuute!

and i think mason is a legend..

so im scared by none of them...

but if one of them were running at me on the footy field... i'd say shrek would scare me more

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Neither, but put it this way...i'd much rather tackle Mason than O'Meley.

I'm about the same height as Mason, so I'd just grabs him around the legs, where as Shrek would be a bit more difficult.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Yeah that is what i meant like O'Meley is Stockier. I mean Mason might weigh more but he is taller....

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Thanks Nikki but no one asked about the Poofters lol just joking ;)

H

Haztrick

Probably Mason when he's fired up. Just looking at them, though, O'Meley is the scariest.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
walkin down the street- if i didnt know who they were- i would say i would be more scared of mason- coz he is soooooooooo tall......and other stuff

also if i was a footy player i would be more scared of mason because he is a machine when fired up

but knowing them (not knowin them personally).........they are just both cute teddybears:grinning::grinning:

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Thanks Nikki but no one asked about the Poofters lol just joking ;)

tbh when 2-3 guys were trying to steal Morleys (or his friend im not 100% sure) car he knocked them all out cold. When he approached them they attacked lol SUCKED IN to them (btw this was when he was living in England )

btw he no longer plays for us *cries*

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
hey nikki all the football players said that he is the most gentle person and that he would never hurt anyone....

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
hey nikki all the football players said that he is the most gentle person and that he would never hurt anyone....
This was on the radio ages ago my dad told me

when he was living in England.... He would never start a fight but these people started to attack him when he caught them trying to steal a car

But Morley would never start fights he has walked away from a few people who tried to start stuff with him in clubs and the like but they were too scared to make the first move and im guessing they were trying to bait him

Status
Not open for further replies.