I can't believe people like this exsist......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Check this sad site out. How would they feel about us dissing them for not believing. I don't so they shouldn't diss others for believing:-

www.evilbible.com

Last edited by a moderator:

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
u have to take off the coma at the end ... not as bad as that stupid loser that spit and urinated on the bible yesterday..... disrespectful uneducated loser.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
That website is sickening

What is this garbage

How could they put jesus name like that

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
u have to take off the coma at the end ... not as bad as that stupid loser that spit and urinated on the bible yesterday..... disrespectful uneducated loser.
But Im sure if it was the other way around there would be jihad by now.

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
i know i cant beleive we just sit there and take it....

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When I heard that yesterday on the news, I wanted to drink blood.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I heard that yesterday on the news, I wanted to drink blood.
Dont get it, so hows that better than calling for a Jihad??

People get used to it! Its been happening from day one, and to all Religions! Why would you let it get you down? For Gods sake they urinated on The Gospel, Jesus forgave those that were KILLING HIM!
Tbh i just feel really really sorry for those people and wish they would see the light before its too late...

We Urinate on the bible (god forgive me) many many times a day imo -so to speak-... They do it Physically while we do it in our hearts...Almsot feels worse caz we know about it yet continue to do it, while they are ignoarnt to what they do...
All we can do is ask for forgivness and do our best to change
What uz all think?

A

atomic_crimson

People get used to it! Its been happening from day one, and to all Religions! Why would you let it get you down? For Gods sake they urinated on The Gospel, Jesus forgave those that were KILLING HIM!
Tbh i just feel really really sorry for those people and wish they would see the light before its too late...

We Urinate on the bible (god forgive me) many many times a day imo -so to speak-... They do it Physically while we do it in our hearts...Almsot feels worse caz we know about it yet continue to do it, while they are ignoarnt to what they do...
What uz all think?

agreed - tis disgusting but who can impose a harsher punishment than christ himself at the end of the day?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I still say if it was the other way around there would be jihad. How dare those stupid sons of b!tches do that?

They are both loads that should of been swallowed.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whats sh!ts me is that some d!ckhead draws a cartoon and everyone loses it, but these motherfcukers do that and we cant say nothing?

Ill tell you what, they are lucky they are in Melbourne otherwise that school will be nothing but ashes after I finished with it

A

atomic_crimson

Whats sh!ts me is that some d!ckhead draws a cartoon and everyone loses it, but these motherfcukers do that and we cant say nothing?

Ill tell you what, they are lucky they are in Melbourne otherwise that school will be nothing but ashes after I finished with it
Who says we can't? we could do something about it... but that would bring us to their levels at the end of the day... Is that how we are.... It is something thats really hard to accept and with all honesty I have trouble myself but you learn as christian that christ will inflict the ultimate punishment... nothing we do can match that... and if we do anything in the name of christ or not - we are still sinning.... you bring sin upon yourself...

its weird cos we were chatting to our dad last night about all this!

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score

What uz all think?
i mean yeah i agree, and i do react in a christian way towards such behaviour by not burning down "things" and "killing people such as nuns". so im still on the good side with my lord :grinning:

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Settle down big fella :D hahaha! We are educated and civilised there is no need for burning down things and protesting by burning down embasies!
If you did that, what would make you any better then they?
leave it to God my friend (who sees all).. If you Genuinly believe in God, you will pity these people and rest assured that they will have thier day...
(and it will be a MILLION times worse than ANY pain you and me can inflict on them)

M

Mr Miyagi

i mean yeah i agree, and i do react in a christian way towards such behaviour by not burning down "things" and "killing people such as nuns". so im still on the good side with my lord :grinning:
I wish I was still on the good side of the lord.
I think I need to stop sinning so much =(

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah you are right, im just so pissed off its not funny man. And I know there is nothing I can do that will match what is in store for those c***s.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I was still on the good side of the lord.
I think I need to stop sinning so much =(
Know what you mean bro.. Lets just say Women are my ultimate weakness :(

Godfather, remove the anger from your heart bro, this is what they want to acheive and they are not worth more than the cockoroaches you see scurrying around (even tho judging somebody like this in itself is sin..ARRGH!)
I didnt look at the pics so i wouldnt get upset tbh...

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
yeah you are right cousin. I gotta calm down.

Give me a ciggie FFS LOL

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Godfather, remove the anger from your heart bro
drummer boy's got a fair point... anger is the very sin they are tempting you into... don't give them the satisfaction...

Remember, you are a soldier of Christ, and its people like you who can help preserve our faith - by doing your best to prevent your fellow Christian from believing such filth and possibly abandoning Christ.

As long as you stay strong in your faith bro,... as long as you focus on yourself, and work hard towards your salvation - then you will be that much closer to attaining Eternal Life...

Forever In Christ,
Soulja †

Status
Not open for further replies.