Would you forgive him or not????

Would you forgive him

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
My X Boyfriend and i broke up recently. I had to change my number and i couldnt even speak to any of my guys friends and going out with my girl friends was even a problem. So i end up finding out that he is still talking to his girlfriends and even one of his x's. i dont mind when i am in a relationship if my boyfriend talks to his grilfriends as long as i know about it. but if i wasnt allowed to then why was he? and he did it behind my back. would you forgive him? i cant trust him any more so there can not be a relationship.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know but I will tell you this. Even if you do get back together and he says he doesnt talk to them anymore he is full of it!

I think all guys stay in contact with their ex's, be it they call him or he calls them. A guy will not stop talking to a girl if he thinks he's in with a chance for whatever.

D

D0ggyStylz

If you don't trust him then it probably is not worth it. Also the double standards that he set's for you is not nice at all.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
milkshaK E said:
I dont know but I will tell you this. Even if you do get back together and he says he doesnt talk to them anymore he is full of it!

I think all guys stay in contact with their ex's, be it they call him or he calls them. A guy will not stop talking to a girl if he thinks he's in with a chance for whatever.

i wont get back with him he was too boring all spoke about was cars. and he was so insecure i couldnt handle it. thank you again for the money i will donate some to you

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Yer dont trust him. Girl you're meant to keep your man on a short leash... not the other way around.

D

D0ggyStylz

Jorgie said:
Yer dont trust him. Girl you're meant to keep your man on a short leash... not the other way around.
No she isn't, it's a 2 way street.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:
i wont get back with him he was too boring all spoke about was cars. and he was so insecure i couldnt handle it. thank you again for the money i will donate some to you
Like my cousins! All they talk about is ****ing cars. I mean I like cars but talk about ANYTHING else for once! LOL

Also, the double standard BS is not on. It's one set of rules for BOTH of you. I dont want it back. You keep it.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Jorgie said:
see i dont want to be on a short leash so i dont want to do that to my partner. what happened to 50/50 relationships?? its just so hard to trust guys these days i have had so many guys that are in relationships crack on to me???

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
milkshaK E said:
Like my cousins! All they talk about is ****ing cars. I mean I like cars but talk about ANYTHING else for once! LOL

Also, the double standard BS is not on. It's one set of rules for BOTH of you. I dont want it back. You keep it.
All you do is talk about mila kunis, jews and TF's instead.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jorgie said:
All you do is talk about mila kunis, jews and TF's instead.
1. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

2. Hate them.

3. You love it!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
If he plays you the Bryan Adams song Please forgive me, then forgive him

that goes to every other girl in the world as well

Bryan Adams the answer safe cheating

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thing I don't understand is when you said you weren't allowed to keep in contact with your male friend or go out with your girl friends? I'm sorry, since when did a guy have the authority to tell you what you can or cannot do?? He isn't your father, yes he can tell you if you are doing things that he doesn't like, but at the end of the day, NO man should tell you what you can or cannot do. A relationship is supposed to be equal.

If a guy EVER told me what to do - the last thing he would see is me walking out the door. I'm speechless if you allowed him to treat you like this.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
milkshaK E said:

Thank you you made my day. yeah like talk about cars but not all the time. i cant talk about anything with anyone and he is the only one i couldnt. he told me i needed to counselling cause i consumed some P*t once throughout our relationship. he was too straight.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:
are you saying i had him on a short leash??
No he meant that i shouldnt have him on a short leash.

I was only kidding before. There needs to be trust in the relationship. I myself am extremely insecure but my partner understands why i am the way i am, and he does not take advantage of it. He also puts me in my palce when i need it.

D

D0ggyStylz

Mz Shifty 83 said:
are you saying i had him on a short leash??
No, was not saying that at all.

Was saying that neither should be on a short leash and what jorgie said about keeping a man on a short leash is total crap.

agree with your 50/50 comment

**EDIT: Glad you redeemed urself jorgie**

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
*shakes head*

I cant wait until the near future

things will only get better

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
Thing I don't understand is when you said you weren't allowed to keep in contact with your male friend or go out with your girl friends? I'm sorry, since when did a guy have the authority to tell you what you can or cannot do?? He isn't your father, yes he can tell you if you are doing things that he doesn't like, but at the end of the day, NO man should tell you what you can or cannot do. A relationship is supposed to be equal.

If a guy EVER told me what to do - the last thing he would see is me walking out the door. I'm speechless if you allowed him to treat you like this.
AS IF i still went out with my girlfriends he would start a fight but i still went with them. I am a lebanese girl so he probably thought i would just listen to what he has to say and my parents let me do what ever i want and i told him that my parents dont tell me what to do so you cant. i told him off all the time no guy is going to treat me like that and think it is ok. thats why i have sent him on his way so some other unfortunate girl can start her life with him.

he also said stuff about how my parents havent paid off our house yet. but he knew we lived in Dubbo for 10 years and our house was worth 80,000 only. he was a loser. he thought he was good cause daddy paid for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.