Search results

1. D

Opinion Josh Reynolds

Your all heard the Ciraldo Maccas meeting with Gould years ago, Signed to add experience and knowledge to the club, Bench player at best in first grade maybe
  2. D

Corey Waddell

How bad is this bloke, makes mistakes gives away penalties, hit the jackpot signing with the Dogs with Flanagan and Allen
  3. D

Opinion Reece walsh

Why didn't the club go for Reece Walsh, young and a superstar in the making, Averillo I'm afraid isn't, and we desperately need a 1 and 7
  4. D

Opinion Trent People

Hearing this guy is on Phil's Radar and is very close to wearing the Blue n white
  5. D

Opinion Get Ready

Thompson to go and Klemmer will be coming folks, Newcastle want him off the books
  6. D

Opinion Campbell

I think we should do some business with the Titans, Campbell is a gun and I think better than Averillo,
  7. D

Opinion Some players hopefully going

Corey Allen hasn't lived up to his big contract and reputation ,hopefully a club can pick him up in 23 and beyond, Corey Waddell another on good money and if he can find a deal for 23 and beyond he can leave. I feel the club should of offered Vaughan a new deal but behind the scenes is where the...
  8. D

Opinion Tyson Gamble

Predominantly is a right side player,tough as nails, Josh Reynolds Type, really like him to play 7
  9. D

Opinion Our Nsw cup side

Toia not a centre, okunbour just terrible at all levels, topine might be a good club man but I'm afraid not, our halves not potential 1st graders,2 stand outs makatoa and Doorey a class above NSW Cup
  10. D

Opinion Harrison Edwards

Has anyone got some information about this guy, Played for the Roosters before?
  11. D

Opinion Jack stringer

Apparently signed from the Roosters, Paul stringers son
  12. D

Opinion Kiraz

Wasn't I the guy that stated Kiraz would be playing the 2nd half of the year, Credit where's its due
  13. D

Opinion Dockar-Clay

Just creating conversation here, Dockar-Clay what's your thoughts on resigning this guy to a top 30 contract ?
  14. D

Opinion Luke Thompson

I don't have any gossip on this, but it's funny how the Tigers let Luciano go and Thompson hasn't been playing , maybe freeing up some cap space, I'm sure the Tigers will get someone this yr and long-term in his place
  15. D

Opinion Recruitment

At what stage do we tell the current crop of players there no longer required for 23, I heard Phil state in the second half some players are playing for there future here, if players go we need to sign somebody, a few players linked but not signed yet
  16. D

Opinion Josh Kerr

Hearing Josh Kerr could be tempted in moving clubs nxt yr, talking to a few clubs and Canterbury are 1 of the clubs
  17. D

Billy Slater

Remember I mentioned a topline coach being signed and a assistant being signed who will be taking over in time Remember the name Billy Slater, his attention to detail is second to none
  18. D

Opinion Topine and Averillo

These 2 players named in NSW cup so I'd be suprised if they play 1st grade, Kiraz isn't selected in NSW Cup and I'd say he'll be in the centres
  19. D

Opinion John Schuster

I feel Canterbury should make a play for this guy and offer him the 6, Burton at 7 and a massive clean out where needed,,Jackson ,Stimson, Wakeham ,Averillo, Then the contracted players Thompson, Flanagan ,Allen and whoever else
  20. D

Rumour George Williams or Blake Austin

These 2 guys have been mentioned and will be spoken too as possible halves until young Hayward get a chance
  21. D

Kyle Flanagan

Our halves are no where near first grade standard, Kyle has to be given a chance, let the fans see for themselves whether Kyle can do anything, either Canterbury come out and say Kyle is no good or give him a run
  22. D

Jacob kiraz

This guy will be our winger by seasons end , take note for the 1's who haven't seen the games , this guy is the goods
  23. D

Massive News

PHIL is working behind the scenes in the hope of bringing Ryan Sutton to Belmore early, A swap deal is well in truly on the cards ,3 guys have been mentioned ,Thompson in 23 been mentioned ,a swap deal is Flanagan which is unlikely ,also Schoupp and Corey Allen , schoupp I hope it's not the...
  24. D

Fans particularly Dogs fans

Watch the game on what where building, fans are hit n miss on here, win it's all good despite the problems,lose it's sack this bloke sack Gould and the coach, Goal line defense needs work, attack and building forward momentum to be able to attack needs work, stupid errors cost us, so it's a work...
  25. D

Phil Gould on Recruitment

I have been told there will be a Half coming to the Dogs either signed by June 30, or on loan, but very likely in 23 at no time will the decision be rushed in picking a halfback ,Pearce was in talks but decided the Nrl was to demanding and opted for France, Flanagan won't last the season, either...
  26. D

Players out of position

Okunbour not a right winger but with Ado Carr there he won't see the left side, Almonti right sided player out of position, found out in defense, Pangai Jr his a 13 everyday controls the middle, however we have Josh Jackson a legend of a bad bunch,1 Question would you move on Jackson and...
  27. D

Josh Stuckey

Just wondering if someone could update me if this guy is still training with us
  28. D

Riley Price

Obviously Steve has got the shits with the Canterbury club, his son Riley is up at the Nth QLD Cowgirls,I wonder if he can play
  29. D

Furner?

Can someone confirm if his still our Assistant coach
  30. D

Official 2 spots to be filled

Phil told me that the 2 spots will be filled with Train and Trial contracted players, Sorry to disappoint f folks, Its good to be back, Woods and Klemmer were seriously looked at, Phil came in and changed all the bases, Paulo was close to signing ,was seen alot at Belmore 2 weeks ago but...
  31. D

Opinion Ash Taylor or Mitchell Pearce

To get around the park we need a 7, Release a back so Averillo can fit in there somewhere and I'd be happy with the Roster
  32. D

Rumour Goulds Job til March 2022

Gould needs to punt a back A half and a forward before March, Purchase Asiata Purchase Pearce and then promote some youngsters to the Top 30 This is your job
  33. D

Opinion Players who can go

Possibly we could trade probably every player whose on a decent contract at our club, Elliot, Stimson, Cotric ,RFM, Thompson Jackson, Allen,Flanagan, Waddell, ,I could see at least 4 of these guys gone, Young guys like Doorey, Topine ,and the like need to be given a chance
  34. D

Opinion Phil Gould

Let's hope Phil puts a broom thru the coaching staff, seriously I know you can't work with talentless fools but where soft as
  35. D

Opinion Klemmer

If we could get him at half price it would be a sensational buy, Ogden and Atoni are reserve graders ,Klemmer, Thompson, Vaughan, and Pangai Jr would be beastly
  36. D

Opinion Recruits in 21

Flanagan : a total flop Allen :shown a little but below par on expectations. Cotric: big money signing whose average at best. Hethrington : firey but I'll disciplined and disappointing Waddell :signed for 3 yrs with 50 games under his belt what a flop Big Ava: Average at best . Moving...
  37. D

No Source Harry Grant and Dylan Brown

If we could offload Josh Jaskson and Adam Elliot,Joe Stimson and Nick cotric would you throw the league's club at these 2, if we miss grant go for Mahoney
  38. D

Opinion Go Forward ,Edge and the 7

Desperate need of front rowers, 2 games this year we have ran for more meters than the opposition, Our edge is terrible,Jackson is a tackling machine and should be a 13, RFM and Maybe Elliot is needed,Our 7 today is a kid with a big future but not at 7, we need to be guided around the field...
  39. D

Opinion Joe Stimson

This week and coming weeks this dude needs to show the club something or I'd be moving him on, JMK signing must of been the sign Kobe Hethrington was staying at the Broncos,I'd be targeting Klemmer or Jacob safiti
  40. D

Opinion Woods,Klemmer, Pangai or Vaughan

On the open market,in desperate need of upfront men, let's see if we pinch 1 or 2 ,or none of them
  41. D

Opinion Warburton

Stated in a previous update on how things are going, do you get the feeling nothing is happening of note,they might of signed somebody but not worth mentioning, They Have missed the boat with big names, I hope they don't resign people they stated were going, Warburton and other CEO's love...
  42. D

Klemmer or Woods

1 of these guys will be back in 22 on a reduced contract, you heard it here first
  43. D

Opinion Alex Seyfarth

I know for a fact this bloke is tough as nails and mad as, would be 1 to definitely look at for the future,that's how teams are made, by seeing talent before you have to pay way overs
  44. D

No Source Klemmer and george burgess

Get Klemmer on a reduced contract and see if he can rekindle his old form ,plus big George on a bargain base deal, surely these 2 are better than Ogden and atoni
  45. D

Opinion Peter Sharp

What's his claim to fame as a recruiter, Our future is in his hands
  46. D

Opinion Ryan Matterson

I just hope we don't sign this guy
  47. D

Pangai Jr

I would like to think where in the mix with this guy,Barrett next 3 signings the key to success
  48. D

Opinion Steve Hanson

I honestly believe Trent is modelling himself on this guy and his ethics, If anybody wants to look at what this guy has achieved pls do so, His a winner and doesn't take any nonsense, Watch this space with player signings it might just surprise a few
  49. D

Opinion Lodge or Klemmer

One of these 2 have to be in the Blue n white next yr,big bodies and there salary being paid next yr by there current club ,it's a no brainer, to have A 50 % reduction in salary is called good business
  50. D

Opinion Big Josh Kerr

Big body & hard running on the up, make a play for him
  51. D

No Source Blake Laurie

I like this bloke can we get him and offer up Elliot or RFM
  52. D

June 30 signing

Barrett has stated there will be no pre June 30 signing, for the sake of the season needs to sign a dominant forward, he signed a has been in Ava so what's he thinking,give Dogs the spoon now
  53. D

Opinion 2008 side

This is the worst forward pack in the club's history, and the funny thing is we recruited a few players this year in the backs, released tolman and didn't concentrate on the pack,Waddell is garbage , take Thompson out and where rubbish,kotoa is second rate and Deitz was a teacher , Next yr will...
  54. D

Opinion Next 3 or 4 signings

Trent Barrett has to get it right or Canterbury will sack him within 18 months,his signings thus far have Bern terrible
  55. D

Opinion Forwards

Unless we go in hard and get a few players where we break there contracts, seriously I don't think there is anyone available
  56. D

Opinion Trent Barrett and recruits

If he doesn't buy a hooker and some go forward I see some hard years for him, plus he needs a massive clear out and some players with a contract next yr have to go
  57. D

Opinion Peter Sharp

So Peter is our Recruitment guy,what's his claim to fame just saying, does he have a idear
  58. D

No Source CHN

Do we bring this bloke back,punt Stimson or RFM
  59. D

No Source CHN

Do we bring this bloke back,punt Stimson or RFM
  60. D

Napa

Hearing there trying to offload him to Nth QLD,won't play this week for us,or Melbourne might snatch him on the cheap if the nth QLD deal falls thry
  61. D

Opinion Hooker & 2 Props

Whether it's pre June 30 or for 2022 Number 1 priority folks, Trent Barrett on notice open cheque book and his got recruitment wrong thus far
  62. D

Opinion Top line forwards

Desperately need top line forwards to get us rolling, desperately need to really have a look at the roster going forward, I think Barett needs to make a big decision on Jackson on whether his for the future or not,,big decisions coming
  63. D

Opinion Lyndsay Collins

What a great buy he would of been,Received a lot of talk over this 1 back in the day
  64. D

Nickora

Did James Hooper say on 360 where closing in on him wtf,another edge forward
  65. D

Opinion A top class front rower

I get bashed from pillow to post but that's fine, What we need is a Hooker and a class Prop, If we bought a big body I reckon our team would benefit, I've got 3 names in no order. 1 Nathan Brown 2. Junior Paulo 3. Paul Vaughan As for a Hooker Grant,Smith will...
  66. D

No Source James Fisher Harris

Have it on good Authority Trent is going really hard for the big man in 22,his so pissed off with Ivan and his poor attitude his going to make him pay
  67. D

No Source RFM

Looks to be in a moon boot atm,don't know what the expected time out will be?
  68. D

3 spots left

Barrett admandant 3 spots left and where not going to be rushed
  69. D

Im back Baby

I'm liking what I'm seeing but I'm especially excitement for what I'm hearing
  70. D

Barrett

Is he going to sign anybody that's not his mate,known to know a lot of people but come on he'll fail signing mates
  71. D

Justin Holbrook

I know we have Barrett but I truly think we missed the boat with this guy,could of been our coach this year,shuffle thru the shit and have a 3 million to spend for next season
  72. D

No Leaders

Probably why our club has become a mess, who's the boss ,I've seen this in workplaces they have there own little agendas ,no one looks at the bigger picture and forms a unity,Leadership is lacking two many chiefs with no idear,look at Melbourne all I see is Craig Bellemy I couldn't tell you what...
  73. D

The forgotten man nrl rumours

Dogs will be signing a decent prop watch this space, Tolman ,and Sue going a decent prop with pressence will be signed
  74. D

Social Media Dogs pull offer to Addo-Carr

Personally I'd be offering Luke Brooks a new lease of life with Matt Burton but I think there both left side players
  75. D

Social Media Aiden Tolman

Kieran Foran won't be the only signing at Manly next yr,Aiden Tolman on a cut price deal will be there in 21,thank fuck
  76. D

Barrett

Will be interested on who he can attract to the club
  77. D

Brooming the coaching staff

The playing staff is next ,6 to 10 players needed
  78. D

Tolman and Napa

Seriously these blokes are well n truly done
  79. D

Hookers

Peats or mc cullough will be our 9 next yr ,you heard it here first
  80. D

Christian Crichton

Unless Stephan is coming next yr get rid of this bloke ,hasn't been in a winning side since his been here,not first grade standard,Lewis can't control a game,Montoya pls,
  81. D

Ray stone

Hearing where keen on this bloke
  82. D

Luke thompson

The bloke is a winner,look at Napa ? A cat,we need to recruit around this bloke,another forward a fullback and two centres required and a quality 9,pity we didn't get Bateman tough as,Nathan brown,give peats a run, naden or Crichton, Martin is another bloke, are my recruits
  83. D

Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

We've made a major move in the player market by signing Canberra Raiders outside back, Nick Cotric, for the next three years. The star 21 year-old, who has scored 37 tries in 80 matches for the Raiders, will join the boys in Blue and White next season in a deal that will keep him here at Belmore...
  84. D

6 wingers tonight

1 thru 5 are wingers and Kerrod Holland off the bench a winger,very evident tonight we have to pay overs for some real talent,9 is priority
  85. D

Hooker

Definitely has to be our number 1 recruitment for 21,we re tarts in the very very position
  86. D

No Source June 30

Hearing outside of Luke Thompson we could be getting another player before June 30,wouldn't be surprised if there's a player swap with st george
  87. D

Christian Crichton

I'll stand corrected but I don't think where won a first grade game with him in the side
  88. D

Harry grant

I'd be offering him a 4 year deal at 500 k a year,let's make the kid think about it and force Melbourne's hand,throw in Lewis as part of the deal
  89. D

Dean pay

I've just looked at the draw and his job is gone ,I hope they beat St George or his gone,I hope the board have someone in mind,and the bloke I'd be enticing is Trent Robinson,can attract players has a chequebook available and they only can get better,
  90. D

Ado Carr

A big no no,you don't buy wingers, get a fierce pack and people who are A class with the ball in hand
  91. D

Coaches

Either we go for Bennett for two years or we sign pay to a 1 yr extension then get Shane Flanagan in 22
  92. D

Merging

I know this is going to piss people off, but it makes sense for Para and Penrith to merge,and for Canterbury to merge with wests, piss Balmain off it's a joke
  93. D

Kieran Foran

With the brilliant play from talented prospect Brandon Wakeham I can't see Canterbury continuing with the idear Foran is the future,I see Manly coming in mid yr and taking him off our hands before June 30, Manly haven't got a 6 and I feel foran will play a role at Manly
  94. D

No Source Top class 9

That's who we need a top class 9, plain and simple ,Cameron mc Innes should be given a 4 yr deal of 3 million dollars ,I reckon this will see him sign with us,and don't write off Shane Flanagan being our coach in 21
  95. D

Sponsorship

Why doesn't the Canterbury leagues club be the major sponsor of the Rugby League team
  96. D

No Source Joe Stimson

Who will be our lock this yr Stimson or Jackson, plus Stimson looks like he has some size about him,rfm should of been released in my opinion ,or he should play front row and not a edge ,too many back row players
  97. D

Do we have a major sponsor yet

Hoping we have something in the works
  98. D

No Source Aiden Tolman

Definitely need to target a great front rower to replace this guy
  99. D

Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

I think Latrell needs Canterbury as we nee Latrell, left centre is the position we need to fill and i feel this guy could be a 10 yr player for us _____ Latrell signs with Rabbitohs Author Dan WalshNRL.com Reporter Timestamp Mon 13 Jan 2020, 02:42 PM Share on social media Share via Facebook...
  100. D

Social Media Bronson Garlick

Apparently signed a 1 yr deal at souths