No Source Joe Stimson

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who will be our lock this yr Stimson or Jackson, plus Stimson looks like he has some size about him,rfm should of been released in my opinion ,or he should play front row and not a edge ,too many back row players

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why did you put this in Rumours?
I agree with that. It's purely an opinion.

Who will be our lock this yr Stimson or Jackson, plus Stimson looks like he has some size about him,rfm should of been released in my opinion ,or he should play front row and not a edge ,too many back row players
Releasing RFM is a point of view that is controversial. He's definitely got some decent potential. To my way of thinking a lot of people have surrounded him with more hype than he deserves though. The forwards rotation always requires a lot of depth. You can't just disgard them without having replacement options. We're still in the rebuild phase this year and it's up to the players to justify contract extensions.

As far as I'm concerned, the best attacking game I've seen Jackson play was his origin game at lock. I wouldn't mind if he spends time there through the season. But his defence also helps bolster that zone out wide. It's probably an area that we need a good experienced defender in until our outside backs get a better handle on that side of things. So I'm sitting on the fence about where to play Jackson. I really don't want to create issues elsewhere for the sake of adding a bit of attack in the middle. And his time at lock was a one off game. He might not replicate that frequently.

I haven't seen that much of Stimson, but the little bit I've seen tells me he runs decent lines on the edge. I'm not going to guess where he'll fit in our line up. I'll just hope he proves to be an astute signing.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, at least he’s having a crack !!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elliott will be our lock. RFM has already transitioned into the front row.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliot should be playing Saturdays at 3pm

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is an odd one, but I guess boredom may have got the better of mr Holland. Maybe it got us all since we here replying :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: thanks Davey boy! As per usual..!!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
Joe Fat Bastard, Joe Fat Bastard
Joe ate all the pies!

Aannd he’s still massively fitter than me

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
Joe Fat Bastard, Joe Fat Bastard
Joe ate all the pies!

Aannd he’s still massively fitter than me
Must of found all the Lebo joints in Belmore already...

Or all the Taytas have been feeding him lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stimpy aye, even the name sounds like a fatty lol..!! Sorry that’s just mean, he goes alright.