Opinion Luke Thompson

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have any gossip on this, but it's funny how the Tigers let Luciano go and Thompson hasn't been playing , maybe freeing up some cap space, I'm sure the Tigers will get someone this yr and long-term in his place

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt they make any calls on signings before they have a coach, we needed to offload him while Maguire was there.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I doubt they make any calls on signings before they have a coach, we needed to offload him while Maguire was there.
Only teams taking someone like him are ones that are in for a chance in the semis and think he will help them.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most players seemed to have improved under Potter - hopefully when fit Thompsons performances improve as well, particularly in effort areas defensively

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ugh
Ban this bloke from threads pls
Wake up mate Thompson won't be there nxt yr, focus is tying up Burton long-term, let's keep Thompson and potentially lose Burton good 1 champ

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Holland is a clown 100% but I think it’s odd. Gus was quoted earlier by someone on Twitter saying he’s going to see the neuro this week as he’s still got concussion issues though I think he’s out the door next year to. Just simply not worth the money. Maybe half $

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ugh
Ban this bloke from threads pls
Maybe this is one that will hit the dart board.. Gould has always appeared to be keen to move Thompson on perhaps the Tigers letting go of Luciano is the trigger? We were strong in the forwards without Thompson and to be honest there are plenty of $400 props around that would provide what he does and makbe bend the line more.

I am cheering Dave home on this one.

P.S Or maybe with all the concussion stuff Gus is working on a medical retirment on full pay for him to go home and play SL again..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm certainly not buying the concussion excuse they're feeding that for sure. Something is up and if we do off load him it better be near full freight!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wake up mate Thompson won't be there nxt yr, focus is tying up Burton long-term, let's keep Thompson and potentially lose Burton good 1 champ
lmao such a fuckwit nice trail off there
Where did i ever suggest letting burton go?
fuck you're a goldfish

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So do we have until August 1st to replace Naden?
Might be why they're debuting people like kiraz zdc and Morrin see who gets a spot or are we looking at bringing over someone from another club?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So do we have until August 1st to replace Naden?
Might be why they're debuting people like kiraz zdc and Morrin see who gets a spot or are we looking at bringing over someone from another club?
Someone on here mentioned we are looking for a HB before Aug 1st.

Thompson could be a part of that plan...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland is a clown 100% but I think it’s odd. Gus was quoted earlier by someone on Twitter saying he’s going to see the neuro this week as he’s still got concussion issues though I think he’s out the door next year to. Just simply not worth the money. Maybe half $
Maybe he wants to go back to UK and we're angling for a fully paid out medical retirement. It surely could easily be overcome next season after more 'tests' in a different country and competition.