Opinion Luke Thompson

Number18

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone on here mentioned we are looking for a HB before Aug 1st.

Thompson could be a part of that plan...
Are you hinting that Thompson and maybe brooks switch clubs, now that Hastings has come.good.for them

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on here mentioned we are looking for a HB before Aug 1st.

Thompson could be a part of that plan...
sam williams left the raiders today effective immediately. 31 and not a world beater though

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you hinting that Thompson and maybe brooks switch clubs, now that Hastings has come.good.for them
We don't want or need Brooks, don't even know why us and him are mentioned in the same sentence.

IF a swap deal was to happen it would be for Hastings. I'd go far enough to say if we didn't have baz this year, more than likely we would of had Hastings instead of going to the tigpies.

PS not hinting at nothing my bro, no inside word on this. Just commenting on possible scenarios.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
sam williams left the raiders today effective immediately. 31 and not a world beater though
Is he still crap? I'm guess yes since they granted his release.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
yeah his statement was he 'didnt wanna get in the way of youth coming through'...
Could relate to Schneider in reserves maybe, I dunno.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hastings offers fuck all improvement to Flanno. So no fucking thanks. Theresa reason he went to ESL , hes shit.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1655275287463.png

As someone who not that long ago had a fall and suffered a minor head injury, I could totally believe this story.

I felt fine at the time, and even after cleared by ER for precautionary checks/scans.

Everything seemed a-okay, but the next day (and for 2 weeks after) I was still having minor concussion symptoms. General haziness, a bit slow on the uptake, lethargic, not quite "myself", slightly dizzy if stood up too fast.

The paperwork they give you at ER when discharged for minor head trauma states it can take up to a month to fully recover, and symptoms can come on 24-48 hours after a head knock.