Opinion Luke Thompson

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 54158

As someone who not that long ago had a fall and suffered a minor head injury, I could totally believe this story.

I felt fine at the time, and even after cleared by ER for precautionary checks/scans.

Everything seemed a-okay, but the next day (and for 2 weeks after) I was still having minor concussion symptoms. General haziness, a bit slow on the uptake, lethargic, not quite "myself", slightly dizzy if stood up too fast.

The paperwork they give you at ER when discharged for minor head trauma states it can take up to a month to fully recover, and symptoms can come on 24-48 hours after a head knock.
Using the KISS method, this is more plausible then a multiclub deal.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's obviously wrong. Hastings isn't a superstar but his fundamentals are all pretty good, he's basically a better Flanagan.
Who runs the ball more than any half in the comp... I haven't checked Flannos stats but he would have to be close to lowest runs / metres.

Edit I just checked and can confirm Flanagan has the lowest with an average of 7 runs for 38m per game.
Hastings is first in this stat for HB and averages 20 runs for 135m.

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who runs the ball more than any half in the comp... I haven't checked Flannos stats but he would have to be close to lowest runs / metres.

Edit I just checked and can confirm Flanagan has the lowest with an average of 7 runs for 38m per game.
Hastings is first in this stat for HB and averages 20 runs for 135m.
It's the kicking game for me. The fact that he's a pretty traditional half and that he can't get height or distance is a huge concern.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't have any gossip on this, but it's funny how the Tigers let Luciano go and Thompson hasn't been playing , maybe freeing up some cap space, I'm sure the Tigers will get someone this yr and long-term in his place
Do you remember when I said in another thread
Don't be surprised when Thompson wakes up from his concussion he will be wearing a Tigpies jersey :-)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't be surprised when Thompson wakes up from his concussion he will be wearing a Tigpies jersey :-)
Wow. First time I recall d-voice actually saying something clear.

Good on ya mate. Balls out. I like it.

@Actros what ya think?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who do we get in return?