Harry grant

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We should of done this before he re-signed with the Storm. We would of been able to get him for 2021. Now everyone is going to be going after him. He has a contract clause where he can look elsewhere if Cameron Smith plays on. He's the second best hooker "available" we could get imo.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should of done this before he re-signed with the Storm. We would of been able to get him for 2021. Now everyone is going to be going after him. He has a contract clause where he can look elsewhere if Cameron Smith plays on. He's the second best hooker "available" we could get imo.
But surely they cant keep both grant and B smith our club should be going for 1 or the other

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grant will stay at the Tigers imo.
Remember last year when he was off contract and we somehow managed to miss out on him? Oh and we didn’t get Robson or Koroisau either. Our club must really love JMK.......

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too late now. They could have signed him early last year but couldn't seal the deal. Many of us were saying he's a great player before the move to the Tigers and he's more than proven he's worth the hype.

I can't see him playing for anyone but the Tigers or Storm now.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That ship has sailed for us and once again we are standing on the pier with our thumb up our arse and luckily we missed out on Robson he’s playing like shit at the cows.......oh wait
Oh well doesn’t matter hooker isn’t an important position in the modern game and we have JMK ..
Fukn lol at our recruitment

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great player, we missed this one.. another what could have been.!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be offering him a 4 year deal at 500 k a year,let's make the kid think about it and force Melbourne's hand,throw in Lewis as part of the deal
Look if we wanna entice Melbourne I think we should leave Lewis entirely out of the conversation
We should be in Grants ear trying to convince him that hes already in Sydney now and the Bulldogs have more upside than the Tigs, thats our only shot

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look if we wanna entice Melbourne I think we should leave Lewis entirely out of the conversation
We should be in Grants ear trying to convince him that hes already in Sydney now and the Bulldogs have more upside than the Tigs, thats our only shot
So he’d leave the club that traded for him?..,,, For a club who didn’t rate him enough to make an offer that he could not refuse.
Seems unlikely

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed our chance unfortunately. I'd offer him Ponga money to be honest.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think if we want him we would need to offer more than 500k, the kid is special!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Straight out of Tolman’s salary
Doubt 500k's enough anymore (it was before he re-signed with the Storm). Tolman's salary is straight into Thompson's salary. We still have another two to three million to spend tho.