No Source James Fisher Harris

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We where linked to him before as word was he was super close with chn.

Can’t see it. Isn’t he under contract anyway?

No way they release him. I also think someone else said it I haven’t seen one time this poster has anything on track.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't get him or Koroisau until 2023 unless the Panthers released them early and we know what they're like with that. Hopefully we strike gold with other quality players before then. 2023 is too long to wait.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well thats just what we need a "pissed off" Baz buying players to upset Ivan haha.

That sounds like a very reasonable and measured thing to do coming in as probably your last chance at being a head coach at a club that has had salary cap issues for 4 years.

Admit it Holland you want Fisher Harris and you've had a few cans and got a bit excited on the create thread button.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah, it'd be more believable if JFH was off contract. We need a prop (and hooker) next year, not 2023. The Panthers have used up a lot of their future cap space in their recent re-signings.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm prepared to watch this one before judging .... in 22 or 23 lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No chance
if we had CHN which im glad we dont now... i think this would have been a real chance. Not much on the market in the way of middle forwards though, it either get someone to break contract or wait until the end of 2022

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren’t the Panthers in dire need of props not losing them? Hence why they asked for Napa in exchange for releasing Burton early to us! This reeks of nothing but unthoughtful gossip to me...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well thats just what we need a "pissed off" Baz buying players to upset Ivan haha.

That sounds like a very reasonable and measured thing to do coming in as probably your last chance at being a head coach at a club that has had salary cap issues for 4 years.

Admit it Holland you want Fisher Harris and you've had a few cans and got a bit excited on the create thread button.
100% correct!