No Source James Fisher Harris

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He should've been the target last season and I said so at the time. Panthers were under cap pressure and we stupidly took Hetherington off their hands to free up 300k on their cap.
Yep Leota is the type of forward we need... Would have been easy as to drive his price up

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’d be having a go at Leota.
I’d also be keeping an eye on Api as the Smith situation doesn’t look super confident.
They also mention Kikau is coming off contract, but I feel for what he is asking he can be lazy and May end up being another TRex
Yep Id be cautious on Kikau also... Would much rather Liam Martin if that was possible

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has officially Re-Signed

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Have it on good Authority Trent is going really hard for the big man in 22,his so pissed off with Ivan and his poor attitude his going to make him pay
Well there goes your credibility!

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well here is proof that vaughn organized his BBQ in Febuary :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Have to support Dave here and say I do know we were after Vaughan long before the BBQ as it has been identified how poor our go forward in the middle third is

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if they get to the Grand Final and lose again, yes he might consider a change.