Opinion Recruitment

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At what stage do we tell the current crop of players there no longer required for 23, I heard Phil state in the second half some players are playing for there future here, if players go we need to sign somebody, a few players linked but not signed yet

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave

Listen closely.

If they are off contract at the end of this year they have had 7 months to find a new deal with another club. If we haven’t offered them a new deal by now I am pretty sure they know we don’t want them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dave I have a suggestion and could you possibly pass it on to Gus for me?

Why don't we offer Thompson to the Roosters as a trade for Keary? I think it's a win win for both sides. Rooster need a prop next season while Keary and Walker seem to be fighting for dominance with Keary currently looking frustrated. Roosters also have Manu who imo is a gun @ 5/8 and would be better halves partner for both those players. Keary to us also makes sense, he can come here and be the dominant playmaker he wants to be while Burton develops alongside him.

Please let Gus know

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
99% should have their bags packed and assume they are gone contracted or not.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For somebody apparently in the know this is piss weak Dave. The players we don't want were told weeks ago they were free to look elsewhere. That's why we played so shit against Canberra. It was all over TK. I'm surprised your buddy Gus didn't let you know when you were out golfing with him