Opinion Joe Stimson

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This week and coming weeks this dude needs to show the club something or I'd be moving him on, JMK signing must of been the sign Kobe Hethrington was staying at the Broncos,I'd be targeting Klemmer or Jacob safiti

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering how shit we've been, I'm struggling to see how it's taken this long to give this guy a starting shot.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bloke has been putrid since he’s been at the dogs.

I don’t mean to hate in the guy but he has been a fucking complete flop.

He’s not on chump change either worst part.

Him and britt and I thought both would be alright. Both Fucking outright pathetic.

Britt is done this year thank fuck. Napa too ffs.

Stimson 1 more only positive sign is if he doesn’t want to be down to park footy he will have to show something rapidly.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The idea to move someone on requires interest from other parties to acquire the aforementioned “moved on” player.

Apart from a 3rd division handicapped bush footy side who do you think will be interested in taking him off our hands Dave ?

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh I was very keen on us signing him but he’s been a mess. It seems to be a trend though, nearly every player we buy goes backwards big time. Allen, cotric aren’t playing like they were at their previous clubs either

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tbh I was very keen on us signing him but he’s been a mess. It seems to be a trend though, nearly every player we buy goes backwards big time. Allen, cotric aren’t playing like they were at their previous clubs either
To be fair they are backs and cotric has been “ok” not amazing but not woeful. We have no attack, no platform, no plays or control or direction in the spine. Nothing. Hard for them to look class off the back of that.

These ***** are forwards and all fucking flops.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloke has been putrid since he’s been at the dogs.

I don’t mean to hate in the guy but he has been a fucking complete flop.

He’s not on chump change either worst part.

Him and britt and I thought both would be alright. Both Fucking outright pathetic.

Britt is done this year thank fuck. Napa too ffs.

Stimson 1 more only positive sign is if he doesn’t want to be down to park footy he will have to show something rapidly.
Pay special signing lol

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimpson in storm colors and stimson in dogs colors is like chalk and cheese. He also always tries for the big shot in defense and never sticks and opens a gap for opposition to score. Guess you can tell how i rate him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pay special signing lol
Fucking hey. Worst part is the fact the $$ Napa was huge.

Britt and Stimson is more than double min wage ffs.

I don’t blame pay as they did look like they could offer something at the time. Fucking woeful though.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stimpson in storm colors and stimson in dogs colors is like chalk and cheese. He also always tries for the big shot in defense and never sticks and opens a gap for opposition to score. Guess you can tell how i rate him.
Exactly right but the real question is why has he gone backwards so much?

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett doesn’t rate him at all, trying to do a DWZ on him

_blue_n_white_

Waterboy
Reaction score
This week and coming weeks this dude needs to show the club something or I'd be moving him on, JMK signing must of been the sign Kobe Hethrington was staying at the Broncos,I'd be targeting Klemmer or Jacob safiti
Who are we not signing next Davey boy?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Very underwhelming player expected a lot better.