Kyle Flanagan

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our halves are no where near first grade standard, Kyle has to be given a chance, let the fans see for themselves whether Kyle can do anything, either Canterbury come out and say Kyle is no good or give him a run

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would of chucked him in from Rd1. He’d compliment Burton. At the very least he can kick goals. Burton has too much on his shoulders imo. Running the team, being the attacking strike player. Majority of the kicking. Let him focus on his game.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know everyone hates him on the kennel but brandy summed it up well in the pre game if anyone seen it. Basically said averillo isn't the man that can do the job and questioned wether wakeham was either but said he hadn't seen much of him to judge.

He was sitting next to shane, he more or less questioned why the dogs aren't picking their only true halfback in the 30 man squad.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look another Flanafuck thread after a game.

Pay up *****! This was paying shit odds but ill take my 1.01 returns thanks.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our halves are no where near first grade standard, Kyle has to be given a chance, let the fans see for themselves whether Kyle can do anything, either Canterbury come out and say Kyle is no good or give him a run
Why?
U said we have a half coming

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kyle Flanagan has not played above Sydney Cup standard since coming to the club.

If he wants to play FG then F@#KING prove it.

Until then just F@#K off with the Flanagan threads.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going off Tbaz’s previous decisions with making changes I could see him actually doing this in a few weeks…..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Give wakeham another games first. He gave Averillo 2.