Kyle Flanagan

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucked if I know. Would've said Jake but I think we get more out of playing him at fullback for the rest of the year. BBO isn't ready, Wakeham suspended....ZDC? :tearsofjoy:
He looked great with the extra space

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fucked if I know. Would've said Jake but I think we get more out of playing him at fullback for the rest of the year. BBO isn't ready, Wakeham suspended....ZDC? :tearsofjoy:
Anyone. He can’t possibly be chosen next week, surely. Give BBO his shot. Even ZDC, he ran deep into the line as first receiver on the right edge in the last 5 mins and the shape he created looked better than anything I have ever seen Flanagan do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He looked great with the extra space
He actually played with some energy, wasn't hesitant and was actually in shot for most of the game. Would be interesting to see how much distance he covered. Did run out of gas in the second half though but didn't drop a bomb and actually made a try saving tackle...definitely something to work with.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagans career in the NRL is over. He ain’t got it. He doesn’t have a running game or kicking game, he can’t play into the line and his outside men get mutilated.
as for his kicking game, I’m embarrassed and ashamed to have an NRL player representing our club that is so inept at kicking.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
He actually played with some energy, wasn't hesitant and was actually in shot for most of the game. Would be interesting to see how much distance he covered. Did run out of gas in the second half though but didn't drop a bomb and actually made a try saving tackle...definitely something to work with.
How the bloody hell does a professional footballer "run out of gas" particularly if playing at fullback.......I know that it can and does happen, but in this team it can only mean that the side is not being trained and conditioned appropriately.......whoever coaches in 2023, they need a great conditioner and the players need a hard pre-season.....this year has already gone and I think that a lot of our players should be giving back at least 25% of their wages..........

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno has 2 signature plays:
1 - drift sideways then throw inside pass to a flat footed forward going nowhere
2 - run then stop 3 metres before the line, rotate 120 degrees and throw it out the back.
Rinse and repeat the above all game.
Flanno supporters on TK may know if I've missed any of his trademark plays.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Flanno has 2 signature plays:
1 - drift sideways then throw inside pass to a flat footed forward going nowhere
2 - run then stop 3 metres before the line, rotate 120 degrees and throw it out the back.
Rinse and repeat the above all game.
Flanno supporters on TK may know if I've missed any of his trademark plays.
At one stage he didn't just drift sideways, he drifted backwards and linked up with Jackson haha

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Replace him with who?
Thats is the issue unfortunately
flammo is too slow and offers nothing
BBO I agree is not ready,
ZDC is from Massey cup

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand he is a decent defender and isn't afraid of contact when making a tackle, but with ball in hand is the complete opposite avoids contact at all costs. One of the kicks he made tonight he landed going backwards to avoid contact how the fuck does he expect to put a decent kick in while going backwards. Honestly has no future in first grade and really shouldn't even be there now.