The forgotten man nrl rumours

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs will be signing a decent prop watch this space, Tolman ,and Sue going a decent prop with pressence will be signed

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course we are but that's not a news flash to anyone because we are in the market to sign players. It's like me saying we will have 3 or 4 new signings soon which of course we will everyone knows that but we don't know who so your post is useless and has no substance to it.

When someone posts actual names and gets it right before it's announced then they know their shit. Your post is pointless if you can't name names and get it right before it's announced.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs will be signing a decent prop watch this space, Tolman ,and Sue going a decent prop with pressence will be signed
I've got a player trying to contact us. His name begins with an A or a W. Or a player who loved to play the game when he was a kid; or whose mother loved to cook. Maybe a player whose name started with a B or a J? Anyone in the audience know this player? He says he has a brother, or sister, or cousin, or friend in the audience.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've got a player trying to contact us. His name begins with an A or a W. Or a player who loved to play the game when he was a kid; or whose mother loved to cook. Maybe a player whose name started with a B or a J? Anyone in the audience know this player? He says he has a brother, or sister, or cousin, or friend in the audience.
Haha. Sounds like you are channeling your inner John Edward. What was that show? Crossing Over or some shit?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I take a 50/50 please Eddie lol

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course we are but that's not a news flash to anyone because we are in the market to sign players. It's like me saying we will have 3 or 4 new signings soon which of course we will everyone knows that but we don't know who so your post is useless and has no substance to it.

When someone posts actual names and gets it right before it's announced then they know their shit. Your post is pointless if you can't name names and get it right before it's announced.
Happens too often. Just crap.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave must be the forgotten man in the NRL. But for some strange reason I like his posts. Just lets it all hang out.

Last edited:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds like the gypsy fortune teller at the Easter show looking in her crystal ball

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I take a 50/50 please Eddie lol
The original post says that we will sign a "decent prop" there is your clue

So your 50/50 is the only 2 decent NRL props on the market according to Zero Tackle

CHRISTIAN WELCH - OR - JAMES TAMOU

Dragons have been linked to Welch first and only recently to Tamou - They cant buy both.
Their recent links to Tamou tells me they may be losing hope in Welch..... could be coming to us!!!
I'd prefer Welch at 26 as he has more years left in him and room for improvement where as Tamou will be 32 and nearer to the end.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah welcome back Davey boy. TK isn't as entertaining when you're not around starting rumours. I miss the 7 threads you started last week (on a single day).

The prop should be Tamou but it's probably going to be Josh Kerr

As long as you're right about Burton being here next year, I don't give a shit if all your other rumours are wrong. No point in having a good forward pack if you cant turn it into points (although the opposite is also true so we need both).