The forgotten man nrl rumours

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original post says that we will sign a "decent prop" there is your clue

So your 50/50 is the only 2 decent NRL props on the market according to Zero Tackle

CHRISTIAN WELCH - OR - JAMES TAMOU

Dragons have been linked to Welch first and only recently to Tamou - They cant buy both.
Their recent links to Tamou tells me they may be losing hope in Welch..... could be coming to us!!!
I'd prefer Welch at 26 as he has more years left in him and room for improvement where as Tamou will be 32 and nearer to the end.
I'll take Welch thanks any day

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seeing as Welch is a Storm forward, I'll take Tamou.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Welch stating at Storm and Dragons enquiring about Tamou... If we get a front rower I'd be surprised if it's either.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Welch stating at Storm and Dragons enquiring about Tamou... If we get a front rower I'd be surprised if it's either.
Probably more likely.

Whose left over 33 out there :grinning:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah welcome back Davey boy. TK isn't as entertaining when you're not around starting rumours. I miss the 7 threads you started last week (on a single day).

The prop should be Tamou but it's probably going to be Josh Kerr

As long as you're right about Burton being here next year, I don't give a shit if all your other rumours are wrong. No point in having a good forward pack if you cant turn it into points (although the opposite is also true so we need both).
Josh Kerr re signed with the Dragqueens.

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs will be signing a decent prop watch this space, Tolman ,and Sue going a decent prop with pressence will be signed
So, you put a comma both before and after Tolman, so the way this reads given your punctuation and grammar is that Tolman should watch this space as the dogs are signing a prop, and then it sounds like Sue is saying 'a decent prop will be signed', as "going" can be used colloquially to mean "saying"

Remember Davey boy, correct grammar and punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Welch announced he was staying in Melbourne

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons can have Tolman & Sue and we'll take Jack DeBellin please LOL

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dint i not tell you guys Furner was going to be a assistant if Cartwright didn't accept