Search results

1. Aristidiz

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

DOGS OF POOR Poor old Canterbury fielded $3 million worth of new recruits against Parramatta – but where are the Bulldogs’ middles? Club general manager Phil Gould has lured some big names to the club for 2024 but nearly all are backs or utilities. Where is the grunt? Even after just 80...
  2. Aristidiz

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

https://fb.watch/mSJe38k7ac/?mibextid=ZbWKwL Phil Gould announces 8-9 signings to be announced in next few weeks.
  3. Aristidiz

Barrett (Attacking Genius) vs Ciraldo (Defensive Guru)

Trent Barrett Wins: 5/34 % : 15% (2022) Points For: 383 (2022) Points Against: 575 (2022) Points Diff: -192 Cameron Ciraldo Wins: 7/22 % : 31% (2023) Points For: 384 (2023) Points Against: 693 (2023) Points Diff: -309 I think the stats don't reflect a few things: 2023 saw the acquisition of...
  4. Aristidiz

TPJ V SBW

How are more people not disgusted with how TPJ has walked out on the club at such a low point. How is this much different to how SBW walked out. Yes SBW walked out when we were wooden spooners in the middle of the night and winning the wooden spoon by a fair margin, but lets be honest, we aren't...
  5. Aristidiz

Barbie Movie

Just went in to see this with my wife and daughter. Wow, if they could fill a movie with anymore left wing woke themes it would be a documentary on gen-z. https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/barbie-movie-review-woke/
  6. Aristidiz

Does Ivan Cleary Get Enough Credit?

All the talk around Penrith since their big grand final run starting in 2020 is how well Gus Gould set them up for success via pathways. But without Ivan Cleary, how many premierships does the team win, how many players / juniors do Penrith continue to lose? Ivan Cleary in my opinion is one of...
  7. Aristidiz

Flanagun GOAT of NSW Cup

Is Flanagun the GOAT NSW Cup player? First 30 point game in 10 years in NSW Cup today. Exceptional reserve grader.
  8. Aristidiz

Forward Problems

8. KING - CARRYING INJURY - why did we play him? 10. TPJ - SOFT C*** T-REX LEVEL LAZINESS 11. WADDELL - BENCH PLODDER PLAYING MAJOR MINUTES 13. EDWARDS - NOT 1ST GRADE READY 14. RFM - FKING PRETENDER 16. PELE - HOW THE F DOES HE ONLY GET 9 MINUTES
  9. Aristidiz

Worst Defence In the Competition

We have the worst defence in the competition, yet our coach is known as an excellent defensive coach, what can we put it down to? 258 points against to date
  10. Aristidiz

Embarrasment

Literally no positives out of tonight, every single player is lost. Barrett, hang your head in shame.
  11. Aristidiz

The Coach to Build a Dynasty

So the writing is on the wall for Barrett, whether he is let go in May or June its just a matter of time. So which coaches are available and who can move us fordward and get the best out of what is a very solid 2023 squad. Coaches Coach ↓ DOB Games W L D Win % ANDERSON, Daniel 1967-05-03...
  12. Aristidiz

Josh Mansour

How past it is this bloke, must have nudes of Demeteriou or something to keep getting selected, Tigers should be going at him all night
  13. Aristidiz

Barrett Defenders

To the Barrett defenders, if you still exist. If Barrett is not the problem at this club then what is? Why has not a single player improved under his watch, instead we are seeing careers ruined and the stand out players being those debuting who haven't suffered under the tutelage of his...
  14. Aristidiz

How to fix our Attack?

We are all watching the same games unfold, so give me some analysis on what each of you think is the problem with our attack at the moment. In summary last year we largely agreed we didn't have the attacking weapons to put on points. Since then we have acquired some of the comps top try scorers...
  15. Aristidiz

The Middles

Only 2 rounds in but how good have our forwards been, they are all churning out solid metres and giving our spine ample opportunity to create. Imagine next year when we add Kikau on an edge and an actual Dummy Half with two eyeballs in Mahoney. We are then trully a serviceable halfback away...
  16. Aristidiz

Social Media Cade Cust

Reports are that we have signed Cade Cust from Manly Source - Facebook
  17. Aristidiz

We need our Maloney

Burton has shown enough in his short stint in the 6 for Penrith to warrant selection as a walk-in for the position in 2022. But like Cleary he is still learning the trade, he needs an experienced half that has been there and done that to mentor him and steer the team around for 1-2 years...
  18. Aristidiz

William Kennedy

How good is this kid, Sharks best tonight, targeted in the air and defused bomb after bomb under pressure, eating up metres and making tough carries, scoring tries and providing energy for 80 minutes. We need to be targetting him or Hynes
  19. Aristidiz

Playmakers

We do not have a single playmaker in this squad. Flanagan Katoa Lewis Averillo DWZ All sub-nrl standard, Elliot is our most creative option in attack, how embarrassing.
  20. Aristidiz

CBB Player Ratings - Backs - Round 1-4

After 4 Rounds it's time to evaluate the team, so that we can more clearly see which signings have been a success and which off-contract players should to be re-signed. Backs 1. Meaney 5/10 - Gone - Has shown glimpses of having what it takes to be a first-grader, largely has failed to fire...
  21. Aristidiz

4 plays that stifled our attack (Round 3)

Thought I'd review some of our attacking plays from Round 3, after highlighting the errors that lead to tries yesterday. Flanagan made multiple wrong decisions which stifled our attack when we managed to get inside the opposition 20, there has been alot of criticism of Averillo, however I think...
  22. Aristidiz

4 Moments That Broke Us

Aside from inability to mount pressure onto the opposition by dominating the ruck, bending the line with our forwards, and getting our backs onto the ball at pace, these are the 4 moments that broke us in our Round 3 game against the Broncos. 1. Staggered defensive line, Katoa doesn't move up...
  23. Aristidiz

How much have we really improved the roster?

We are all applauding some of the recent signings such as: Cotric Flanagan Hetherington Waddell Thompson And guys coming back from long-term injuries: Stimson Elliot But how much have we improved our roster realistically? Say Flanagan goes down with a long term injury, our halves pairing is...
  24. Aristidiz

SBW Rumour: Reni Maitua

Reni on NRL Tonight has stated that SBW is exploring options to return to Canterbury in 2020. They are close mates and he hinted he has insider info. I'm well over the SBW rumours that have perked up basically every year since his departure, but there seems to be some subatance behind it this...
  25. Aristidiz

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance?

Top 8 here we come
  26. Aristidiz

Tony “T-Rex” Williams set for NRL return with Manly

Just when you thought the T-Rex was extinct … Manly are considering promoting former Test back-rower Tony Williams into the club’s top 30 next year at a bargain base price. Williams is contracted to Manly’s feeder club Blacktown this year, but the Sea Eagles are considering offering him a spot...
  27. Aristidiz

Reconciliation Action Plan

I know that club's are incetivised to employ a minimum of 15% Ingdigenous Employees At Elite Level. My question is, are certain players being overlooked for others in order to fulfill the Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) Requirements. Both Adam Elliot and Chris Smith are of Indigenous decent...
  28. Aristidiz

Tackle Breaks & Possession

Our biggest flaw is our inability to break tackles or threaten to break tackles. Curently we rank 16th. https://www.nrl.com/stats/teams/?competition=111&season=2019&stat=29 This in my opinion comes down to a couple of things: Strength and Conditioning Skill of Players Speed of the play the...
  29. Aristidiz

Halves or Half Nots

Happy Monday you poor b*stards. Thought i'd focus in on what I believe could develop into one of our strength positions over the next 2 years. See below list of the pros and cons of each of our half options to create a bit of an arguement as to why I believe Lewis at 7 and Wakeham at 6 are our...
  30. Aristidiz

This Club's Darkest Hour Since 2008

This is surely our lowest moment since winning the spoon in 2008. The Bulldogs have gotten progressively worse through this year, and today's shellacking is surely the lowest point. Can anyone think of a point in any season over the last 10 years that things have been more dire?
  31. Aristidiz

Highest Paid Players

I came across this article today published by zerotackle.com which shows the NRL's highest paid players. It really puts the Andrew Fifita signing into perspective. We're paying the kid big money and expecting him to be a cornerstone player for this club akin to Smith at the Storm, Farah at the...
  32. Aristidiz

Ricky Stuart To Sign With Raiders

TODAY will be Ricky Stuart's last game in charge of the Parramatta Eels. An announcement on a switch to the Canberra Raiders will be made by the end of the week. It’s not just a decision based on Parramatta’s pathetic management set-up. There are personal reasons as well...
  33. Aristidiz

Andrew Johns Gay? *PIC*

Just got this come in:
  34. Aristidiz

Our Backline When Ben Barba Returns On Thursday

So Barba is expected back this week. He will obviously slot straight into the fullback position. Where does this leave Morris, Lafai, Inu in terms of our centres? Inu's edge is obviously the more vunerable side in defence, so should Morris slot into centre for Inu and have Inu move to...
  35. Aristidiz

Kasiano's Monster Run

Can anyone link the clip here? Have to see that again!
  36. Aristidiz

Des Magic

No one has pointed out why Morris and Goodwin had a field day out on that right side! Matt Cooper did not play and they had their number 18 at centre. Morris carved him a new one in the first half. Pricey must have pointed it out and in the second half their winger kept coming in to help their...
  37. Aristidiz

Foresight - Bulldogs 2012

Well here we are one day out from kickoff to our 2012 season. And hasn't it been an eventful offeason! Tomorrow night will no doubt be important for setting the tone for the entire season. An early win away from home will do wonders to team morale and confidence. And most importantly...
  38. Aristidiz

Kanye West - Sydney Entertainment Centre - Jan 27th

Is he any good live?
  39. Aristidiz

This Man Should Be Coach In 2012

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/039fans-like-the-team-song039/video-e6frf3ou-1226086457503?sectionvertical=league
  40. Aristidiz

Moore Excuses For Sloppy Friday Night

I found this article hilarious. Read on The Kennel the othe rday (not sure who posted it) a list of possible excuses from Moore if we lost against the Gold Coast. One of them was this precise article... I wonder when Moore and our captain will finally start to hold themselves accountable...
  41. Aristidiz

Bulldogs $750k 3 Year Deal - William Hopoate

The Sunday Telegraph understands the Bulldogs have tabled a three-year deal worth $750,000, while Parramatta and St George Illawarra have also entered the race for the rising star's signature. The Bulldogs see Hopoate filling the right centre role to be vacated by Jamal Idris next season...
  42. Aristidiz

Bulldogs 2011 - A Dream Yet To Come True (Video)

Discovered this video today, well put together on our season so far. Enjoy and get pumped for tonight! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlZOyM2nNQU
  43. Aristidiz

NSW - Halves our trouble

NSW - Halves our trouble by Daniel Boyd-Myers (Reader Submitted Article) on Wednesday 20 Apr 2011 17:40 Excuse the pun but NSW are in the "Blues" so to say when it comes to deciding on the halves combination we will be using for State of Origin- which for those unaware is only 5 weeks away...
  44. Aristidiz

Future Looks Bright, Despite Idris Hurdle

Despite all of the criticism of the club's management and coaching staff over these past two weeks, they have done a tremendous job. Greenburg has locked in key players in key positions for the future. 1. Barba 3. Morris 6. Keating 7. Hodkinson 8.Tolman 9. Ennis Have all been signed...
  45. Aristidiz

To Next Week: Bulldogs vs Dragons Your Lineup

1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Lafai 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Keating 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Paea 11. Pritchard 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Millington 15. Foster 16. Payne 17. Romelo
  46. Aristidiz

Wayne Bennett Post Match Press Conference

How good is the ending to this, the nod is just legendary timing. http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/039fell-apart-a-bit-at-the-end039/video-e6frf3ou-1226028976285?sectionvertical=league
  47. Aristidiz

Adam Blair Close To Signing With Bulldogs

Heard this on ABC. Warren Ryan reckons he has all but signed with us for 2011. This is too good to be true, surely.
  48. Aristidiz

Luke Patten Will be a Salford Sensation

DANIEL Holdsworth reckons his Aussie pal Luke Patten will set the Willows on fire next season with his all-action attacking game. Holdsworth, currently recovering from shoulder surgery, was team-mates with “The General” at Canterbury Bulldogs and was instrumental in bringing the 30-year-old...
  49. Aristidiz

The 'Have a Cry and Wear a Skirt' Thread

Skip to Endbar Side Bar. The mighty Parramatta Eels have overcome the Bulldogs at ANZ stadium. Yadda Yadda. This will be the title in the DT tomorrow when we lose :(
  50. Aristidiz

Nest Stop: Cronulla

Lets keep things rolling, no time to rest. Surely that was the defensive effort of the season in that second half. Wasn't pleased to see us resort back to one out plays though...
  51. Aristidiz

The Missing Link: 2009 vs 2010

After having such a terrible first half of the 2010 season and things not looking to get better i started watching some old highlights i compiled last year trying to figure out what has been the missing link. For me it has come down to two things 1. Roberts 2. Eastwood...
  52. Aristidiz

Less Is Moore

We need to change our game plan. Moore's structure is utter **** and i have a feeling Kimmorley is part of the reason we play this one dimensional style of attack. We need less moore, more variety and less structure to spark those unbelievable off the cusp tries every team can produce this...
  53. Aristidiz

Good Feeling About Today

**** is going to go down in melbourne
  54. Aristidiz

Round 11 Bulldogs Team List

Team Announced To Face Panthers Livewire halfback Ben Barba is one of several youngsters being given an opportunity to shine in the absence of State of Origin stars for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs clash with the Penrith Panthers at CUA Stadium on Monday night. Barba will be able to...
  55. Aristidiz

Tahu Injured: Could Miss Origin

Could be seen limping off the field after the Manly game. Idris to start? Or possibly J. Morris or Jennings in? The former could help us the latter could hurt us
  56. Aristidiz

Bulldogs First Half:Win Ratio

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Rd 1 v Knights: Loss 0-16 Rd 2 v Dragons: Loss 0-16 Rd 3 v Roosters: Won 30-4 Rd 4 v Rabbitohs: Loss 6-26 Rd 5 v Warriors: Draw 12-12 Rd 6 v Tigers: Won 6-0 Rd 7 v Broncos: Won 12-6 Rd 8 v Eels: Loss 0-8 Rd 9 v Bye Every time we have led at halftime this...
  57. Aristidiz

Idris Ready For Second Row?

Well the last couple of weeks have proven something to me. Idris has fixed up his defence and proven he can compete in 'rep' football. So with our already slim second row should he be used as a second rower for the rest of this year? Our right side attack wouldn't necessarily be done any damage...
  58. Aristidiz

'Not Afraid' New Eminem Single

Guess who's back? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NiST6UfVOE
  59. Aristidiz

The Wounds Are Deep

We put in a great effort and didn't play poorly at all. We were simply beaten by a once in a decade type in form Eels. Tbh i look forward to the round that we reach that type of defence again. Nonetheless it hurts to watch :sad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvhy4d6DtuU&feature=related...
  60. Aristidiz

Video: Bulldogs 2010 Opening Round Highlights

Made a video of the dogs during the kennel downtime the other day :) Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLyU-5LGRr0
  61. Aristidiz

Badluck Begins And Ends With The Same Team

Parra's run of form started and ended with the storm ours... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hFYdST_6kw go dogs lol.
  62. Aristidiz

We Got Raped In Several Ways Tonight

63. Aristidiz

Bulldogs v Warriors Preview

Bulldogs v Warriors ANZ Stadium Saturday 7.30pm The only thing that’s hurt the Bulldogs and the Warriors in their losses this year has been, well, themselves. While the New Zealand side would be relatively happy with their sixth place after four rounds, the Bulldogs’ slow start has them...
  64. Aristidiz

Video/Slideshow Todays game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWTDF8JlSgk This game will be looked back upon like rnd 1 last year against manly :)
  65. Aristidiz

Paul 'Fatty' Vautin In His Heydays

Just sent this into fatty's facebook, it has got to get a show :slick:
  66. Aristidiz

18th Birthday Partay

So it's my lil bros birthday in a couple of months and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on something funny i could do for him. Already thought of skirmish, jamberoo, clubbing etc. But does anyone have something else in mind? Cheers, :confused:
  67. Aristidiz

Need Suggestions....

Looking for a medium priced Greek Restarant in Sydney for a mates b'day. Kind of sad that i'm greek and i don't know any :alien: Thanks
  68. Aristidiz

Facebook Status: Whatsa matta Parramatta?

IF parrascum lose today what will be your facebook status? Need something original :D Also, even though you probably have very few contacts who support the storm, what would be your status if the storm lose?
  69. Aristidiz

Chicken Wings and Kneeing Now Allowed in the Nrl

Breaking news, feel free to knee players after they have scored and attempt to break the arms of players at your will. Thank you Rugby League Australia.
  70. Aristidiz

Buys 2010 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Dene Halatau: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEHPgbUwumc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo6jVjIrH6I (Shows that he speaks well and isn't just a good footballer but a great media asset.) Junior Tia kilifi...
  71. Aristidiz

Eels have more strike power: Benji

The Parramatta juggernaut has been given the seal of approval from the king of NRL finals momentum - Benji Marshall. Marshall famously side-stepped and flick-passed the Wests Tigers to a fairytale premiership in 2005 as the club rode a wave of 12 wins from their last 14 games that season...
  72. Aristidiz

Another Classic...

Dragons interview, lmao. http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/56750/tight-dragons-knit-together-weyman/default.aspx It was hard not to think St George Illawarra prop Michael Weyman was channelling his inner Michael Hutchence on Wednesday as he spoke about his...
  73. Aristidiz

Kimmorlinator - I'll Be Back

Bulldogs linchpin Brett Kimmorley has spoken of the pain involved in his brave bid to be part of the NRL side's finals campaign after suffering multiple facial fractures. The NSW No.7 suffered three depressed fractures of his right cheekbone in the round 25 win over the Warriors and was...
  74. Aristidiz

The Only Team the Bulldogs Haven't Beaten

Bar the robbed game against the Dragons, the Knights are the only team we haven't beaten this year, interesting fact going into week one against them. that is all.
  75. Aristidiz

Dogs can't win without Kimmorley: Barrett

Injured NSW and Cronulla five eighth Trent Barrett has claimed that NRL heavyweights the Bulldogs cannot win the premiership in 2009 without their injured halfback Brett Kimmorley. Speaking after Friday night’s surprise loss to an energetic Tigers outfit, Barrett described Bulldogs coach...
  76. Aristidiz

This is our Night

A fitting song for tonight. BULLD09S :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLKQWIISJY p.s the guy is a bit of a homo dancer imo
  77. Aristidiz

Bulld09s - Worst to First Tribute Video

Took me awhile to make this, tried to get the best tries from all the games throughout the season onto it. Can't stop watching it, enjoy. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JGwgDWYg0
  78. Aristidiz

Bulldogs Finals Chance Saviour: Holdsworth

He has been bagged all throughout his career. From his presence in a wooden-spoon winning team to his unusual halfback build. I myself have bagged him out throughout the year because of his trivial errors. These errors only come from a lack of confidence and fear of being smeared by the public...
  79. Aristidiz

Was just wondering about how many Premiers

have lost in Round 23 and 24 and then gone on to win? Pretty sure there are none.
  80. Aristidiz

Steve Turner vs Justin Hodges

Just found this video on youtube and though i'd share it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JpcGbcvnXw&NR=1
  81. Aristidiz

The Eels *Spoiler Alert*

With the Eels beating the Knights today i can't see them losing more than 1 game going into the finals. I've used the ladder predictor and have the Eels finishing at 8th coming against the Dragons in week 1. If that's how it turns out there could be a massive upset on the cards for St.Merge in...
  82. Aristidiz

Bulldogs must lift, Kimmorley says

Veteran halfback Brett Kimmorley says it is good the Bulldogs aren't peaking just yet, but warns they could get blown away by North Queensland next Friday if they play badly. The Bulldogs clung onto second spot with a gritty 23-20 win over the fast-finishing Canberra at ANZ Stadium on...
  83. Aristidiz

MOM Hannant?

I know he played well but did he really deserve MOM over Hickey, Eastwood or Ryan?
  84. Aristidiz

Top Point Scorer 2009

Ok well i'm kind of pissed off at the moment. My most hated player (Soward) is beating the club legend and all round good guy Hazem El Masri on the top point scorers list. He is currently 22 points infront of Hazem. I seriously don't want to see that kent beat Hazem in his final year. So i'm...
  85. Aristidiz

Rank your five most hated teams and talk **** about them :D 1. Dragons 2. Sea Eagles 3. Roosters 4. Panthers 5. Titans