Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As much as i rate hayne and hoppa as guns i cant see them coming to dogs

Malla

Reaction score
Further pain and humiliation for Parramatta. This is great news to Dogs fans.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well this is very surprising.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have to feel for parra a bit, Ricky wanks on about how it will takes years to rebuild the club and then he fuks off leaving them in the exact same place they were last year. At least this is good news for us and we may pick up hayne or hoppa

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do we all think we have a chance in hell of hayne or hoppa? they've got contracts... we all just complained about barba breaking his for a bs reason.. i'd be pissed if we got either.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do we all think we have a chance in hell of hayne or hoppa? they've got contracts... we all just complained about barba breaking his for a bs reason.. i'd be pissed if we got either.
It's not breaking a contract if there's a clause.

In saying that, I don't think there is a clause regarding Stuart being coach for either Hopoate or Hayne.

1. Hopoate signed with the Eels having no clue Stuart would be coach.

2. I still don't think Hayne and Stuart get a long the best. I personally don't think Hayne cares whether Stuart is coach or not.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what a loser of a coach.... sacked half the team saying he is rebuilding for next years and jumped ship before the season is over.

Ricky Stuart will go down as the worst coach in the history of Rugby League.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
what a loser of a coach.... sacked half the team saying he is rebuilding for next years and jumped ship before the season is over.

Ricky Stuart will go down as the worst coach in the history of Rugby League.
Two words

Jason Taylor

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
People don't realize, that with teams like the Dragons; Eels and Tigers...once they have gone through an X amount of coaches, your realize the problem is from somewhere high up (the board).

You know what to do now Jarryd:grinning:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure hayne is sick of losing, parramatta wont be winning any Grand Finals any time soon either

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Won't Hayne stay now Stuart is gone?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If Ricky leaves he really is a piece of shit. Gets half the team sacked then bails?

The raiders are absolute idiots if they take him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys carry on about Hayne and Hopoate, the question is are they available? Would Des want them? And would he and the club want to match their asking price?After all in the world of business it all comes down to dollars and cents.

Hopoate reportedly at $800,000 a season and Hayne would probably want to match that so in hynesite were looking at 1.6 mil for the pair. How many players / juniors would we have to shed at the end of the day??? If T-Rex for some kennelers is a problem at $600,000 a season.

And for those questioning Ricky's actions, sacking half the team. As coach he would have been privy to Parra's financial statis and just maybe his hand was forced to some degree? For a while Parra has been forced to pay overs to attract talent to their club. Before every one goes off I have no knowledge of this!!! I'm just trying to look at it from another angle.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
You guys carry on about Hayne and Hopoate, the question is will Des want them? And would he and the club want to match their asking price?After all in the world of business it all comes down to dollars and cents.

Hopoate reportedly at $800,000 a season and Hayne would probably want to match that so in hynesite were looking at 1.6 mil for the pair. How many players / juniors would we have to shed at the end of the day??? If T-Rex for some kennelers is a problem at $600,000 a season.

I don't think anyone is talking about getting them both! surely!

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
You guys carry on about Hayne and Hopoate, the question is will Des want them? And would he and the club want to match their asking price?After all in the world of business it all comes down to dollars and cents.

Hayne or Hopoate mate

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lol Parramatta

and Ricky Stuart, so much to say about him right now. Weak ***** just about wraps it nicely though...

and as for Canberra, how dumb can you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.