This Club's Darkest Hour Since 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
This is surely our lowest moment since winning the spoon in 2008.

The Bulldogs have gotten progressively worse through this year, and today's shellacking is surely the lowest point.

Can anyone think of a point in any season over the last 10 years that things have been more dire?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is actually disgusting. Very embarrassed right now. I would quit if i were the players and i would quit if i was Dean Pay. Disgusting

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The Bulldogs have gotten progressively worse through this year, and today's shellacking is surely the lowest point.

Can anyone think of a point in any season over the last 10 years that things have been more dire?
2018%

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
It definitely feels like that time when SBW hopped on the plane to France and Andrew Ryan was stuck with a bunch of reserve graders.
Jackson is the Ryan of this era, and Des is the new SBW leaving a cluster-**** behind

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what next years team will look like because of des backended fuck ups

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson is the Ryan of this era, and Des is the new SBW leaving a cluster-**** behind
Jackson isn’t exactly setting the world on fire either. He tries hard but makes errors with the ball in hand and offers nothing in attack. He should be playing lock

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Still
Think last year was worse but this is putrid

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Jackson isn’t exactly setting the world on fire either. He tries hard but makes errors with the ball in hand and offers nothing in attack. He should be playing lock
Jackson isn't in the team to be an attacking option though.

In saying that, last week showed he is our best option on the 5th haha

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
We were getting smashed in 2008 with a team worse than this year but at least you could see they were all five 100% effort and 100 percent of their potential

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's speak the truth. The club is an embarrassment.
- Des Hasler is laughing his ass off. Okay, he stuffed up big time but he is probably saying right now 'see they thought by sacking me they are going to do well, but they are worse'.
- I would love to see the look on Lynne's face. When she got elected she said 'my dad will be proud'. I am going to fix this mess'. Well we are definitely much worse this year compared to last year.
- Ray Dib is probably saying 'pfft people thought getting rid of me was a good thing'
- Jim Dymmock- is easily saying 'what a shit coach Pay is' and 'serves them right, I would have done a better job'.
- Josh reynolds and his brother are probably also trying to justify their worth.

The club is a joke. We are an embarrassment. We have not been able to perform to justify the decisions we have made in the past few months. Instead of turning the tables around this year to give it to Des and Dib we are actually making them think it was not their fault. We are making Reynolds think he was the reason the dogs were good. Soo annoyed right now

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the difference is 2008 was self inflicted and noad front ended contracts, noad was the true hero

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Let's speak the truth. The club is an embarrassment.
- Des Hasler is laughing his ass off. Okay, he stuffed up big time but he is probably saying right now 'see they thought by sacking me they are going to do well, but they are worse'.
- I would love to see the look on Lynne's face. When she got elected she said 'my dad will be proud'. I am going to fix this mess'. Well we are definitely much worse this year compared to last year.
- Ray Dib is probably saying 'pfft people thought getting rid of me was a good thing'
- Jim Dymmock- is easily saying 'what a shit coach Pay is' and 'serves them right, I would have done a better job'.
- Josh reynolds and his brother are probably also trying to justify their worth.

The club is a joke. We are an embarrassment. We have not been able to perform to justify the decisions we have made in the past few months. Instead of turning the tables around this year to give it to Des and Dib we are actually making them think it was not their fault. We are making Reynolds think he was the reason the dogs were good. Soo annoyed right now
You are not wrong, they are all laughing at the state of the club right now.

We have no cap space
A rookie coach
No playmakers
No depth
And no change to the above in site anytime soon

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can't watch any more. 15 to go. Obvious that Montoya. Frawley. JMK. Liccha all have to go. Morris bros. sorely missed today. Have to re-sign them next year or we're done for 2019. Pay does not have a clue. How Montoya keeps getting selected is beyond me. Sack Pay for next year and get an NRL standard coach. Otherwise I won't be watching next year. I have been following the Bulldogs since 1968. It will be sad to not watch them. But it is too painful. Plus I have other priorities like a very sick wife. Let's hope there is a ray of sunshine sooner than later. One thing I do know is that Pay is not the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.