This Club's Darkest Hour Since 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess Pay sees something we don’t? It’s not as if Jackson is needed on the right edge when Martin had been playing so well there?
I’m seeing a lot blame going to Des/Dib/Castle but what is Pay doing to make this playing group better?
Collectively as in teams tactics defensively and in attack - Nothing

Individually especially the younger players games have gone backwards

Isn’t that what a coach is supposed to do?

The alarm bells went off for me when Pay thought 40 min trial was adequate preparation to go into the season

It’s been a cluster fk up since

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's so much better at lock but Pay is so fucking incompetent to see it. All of Jacksons effective runs are back in through the middle rather than on an edge. He's much better at running in behind the ruck or cutting back at an angle instead of attempting to run a line. He is perfectly suited to lock.
Spot on ,alot of pays selections are clueless,i dont know any other coach that continually picks a winger on the bench when one of the actual wingers has let in almost 30 tries

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team is shit. Breaker my spirit and heart. Coach is now questioned by me too
Why don’t you start a thread about how they are breaking your pea heart ? Go on give it a go champ. Try to break your record of 4 replies !
Message me and I’ll give you some tips. Let’s go for say 8 . Lol.
Loser.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
These are dark days; but there will come a time when you can tell younger fans how you stayed true to the club during its darkest hours. I won't live that long; but you will; and you can enjoy watching our team play like the Dogs should play.

love you mate, you will be here for the next prem

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is my first post,
Born in 1981- I’ve been a Bulldog since 1988 from what I can remember,

I’m a hardcore Bulldog Fan like everyone on this forum,

Losing at our spiritual home ground in Belmore is an absolute disgrace.
I know we are going through tough time rebuilding the player roster and team, but I was absolutely disappointed with today’s efforts.

It’s hard enough wearing our jersey out and fighting for our club against every idiot in a pub giving there say or work colleagues giving shit when they don’t even owne a jersey for what ever scum team they support.

I grew up in the Area and will always be proud, being away from home for at least 18 years now I still wear my Bulldog jerseys with pride in every country I’m in, No matter where I am i put it on....!
I always Repersent.

My Father was a single parent and raised 3 children by himself, typical blue collar working class battler from the area, never complained just went on with life and that’s the hardest thing for me,
This club is a representation of where we are from and who we are,
these current players need to grow some balls and fight on even when the going gets tough.

No matter which country I was in when someone asked me where I was from? I’d said ‘Canterbury bro the area’, and you’ll be surprised that everyone knows our club from all over the world, seriously I’m not joking and I could see the respect in there eyes.
Everyone has respect because of our clubs culture and grit... Dogs of War..

These current players think it’s all business or just a job to look after themselves and there family,
But....it’s not the case, these idiot young players don’t realise it’s much bigger than that....

They repersent the hard working class people of Canterbury- Bankstown every time they put on our jersey and run onto the the ground. They repersent everyone in the struggle working pay check to pay check, every kid looking for a way out of poverty wanting to succeed in life.

I just hope we can turn things around in the next few years and build this proud club again.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spot on ,alot of pays selections are clueless,i dont know any other coach that continually picks a winger on the bench when one of the actual wingers has let in almost 30 tries
He is picked on the bench because he can play fullback, wing, centre, five eighth & hooker.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness besides klemmer and Jackson the rest are ducking rubbish. Rfm excluded sorry!
Great headline to start a new confidence building thread champ !
You’ve got to get over your phobia of threads.
I’ll comment to try and keep it on the first page.
I’ll even be your ghost writer.
Too funny.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is picked on the bench because he can play fullback, wing, centre, five eighth & hooker.
Any player can fill in at any position if you ask them too ,he’s essentially a winger/centre which he has played most of his career,pay has made him play dummy half this year despite us having Montoya letting in 30 tries he hasnt picked him there,jmk and brown before he was injured are the perfect utility bench player,holland should be on montoyas wing

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great headline to start a new confidence building thread champ !
You’ve got to get over your phobia of threads.
I’ll comment to try and keep it on the first page.
I’ll even be your ghost writer.
Too funny.
You ***** get a room

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's so much better at lock but Pay is so fucking incompetent to see it. All of Jacksons effective runs are back in through the middle rather than on an edge. He's much better at running in behind the ruck or cutting back at an angle instead of attempting to run a line. He is perfectly suited to lock.
What you think about our spine? You keep talking about how shit Pay is. You never seem to mention how shit our spine is. Bellemy would be a shit coach too if he had our spine. Moving Jackson to lock is the least of our worries wake up. Based on our roster who plays 6 and 7 for us? Pay or any coach for that matter cant do shit with the havles on our roster its that simple. Move Jackson to lock start klemmer drop Montoya none of that will matter if our havles are still shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What you think about our spine? You keep talking about how shit Pay is. You never seem to mention how shit our spine is. Bellemy would be a shit coach too if he had our spine. Moving Jackson to lock is the least of our worries wake up. Based on our roster who plays 6 and 7 for us? Pay or any coach for that matter cant do shit with the havles on our roster its that simple. Move Jackson to lock start klemmer drop Montoya none of that will matter if our havles are still shit.
None of that excuses Pay's failures. Derp Pay is a dud, just accept it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any player can fill in at any position if you ask them too ,he’s essentially a winger/centre which he has played most of his career,pay has made him play dummy half this year despite us having Montoya letting in 30 tries he hasnt picked him there,jmk and brown before he was injured are the perfect utility bench player,holland should be on montoyas wing
So what utility are you having on the bench? Another forward?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is my first post,
Born in 1981- I’ve been a Bulldog since 1988 from what I can remember,

I’m a hardcore Bulldog Fan like everyone on this forum,

Losing at our spiritual home ground in Belmore is an absolute disgrace.
I know we are going through tough time rebuilding the player roster and team, but I was absolutely disappointed with today’s efforts.

It’s hard enough wearing our jersey out and fighting for our club against every idiot in a pub giving there say or work colleagues giving shit when they don’t even owne a jersey for what ever scum team they support.

I grew up in the Area and will always be proud, being away from home for at least 18 years now I still wear my Bulldog jerseys with pride in every country I’m in, No matter where I am i put it on....!
I always Repersent.

My Father was a single parent and raised 3 children by himself, typical blue collar working class battler from the area, never complained just went on with life and that’s the hardest thing for me,
This club is a representation of where we are from and who we are,
these current players need to grow some balls and fight on even when the going gets tough.

No matter which country I was in when someone asked me where I was from? I’d said ‘Canterbury bro the area’, and you’ll be surprised that everyone knows our club from all over the world, seriously I’m not joking and I could see the respect in there eyes.
Everyone has respect because of our clubs culture and grit... Dogs of War..

These current players think it’s all business or just a job to look after themselves and there family,
But....it’s not the case, these idiot young players don’t realise it’s much bigger than that....

They repersent the hard working class people of Canterbury- Bankstown every time they put on our jersey and run onto the the ground. They repersent everyone in the struggle working pay check to pay check, every kid looking for a way out of poverty wanting to succeed in life.

I just hope we can turn things around in the next few years and build this proud club again.
Welcome mate, same age as myself an supporter for almost as long as I have lol..

Enjoy the kennel!! It doesn’t get any better than being apart of this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You still didn't answer my question who plays 6 and 7 for us based on our roster?
Who gives a shit. Pay is still fucking incompetent. No game plan, no tactical nous, can't rotate a bench, benches our best forward, no set plays, can't identify problems, etc. Derp Pay is a dud.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck bro most of our players can't even fill in their proper position and you think they can play any position. You're too funny.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a shit. Pay is still fucking incompetent. No game plan, no tactical nous, can't rotate a bench, benches our best forward, no set plays, can't identify problems, etc. Derp Pay is a dud.
Still didnt answer my question. Go back and play in your carby house.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill identify our problem for you its the 6 and 7 plain and fucking simple. Imagine waking up in morning and knowing Frawley and JMK are going to our havles today. Wake up bench rotation set plays etc dont mean shit if your havles cant excute anything.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson isn't in the team to be an attacking option though.

In saying that, last week showed he is our best option on the 5th haha
Huh? He is supposed to be a wide running second rower not a prop. That is why he has been stuck in the middle. He is too slow and lacks the ball skills to be a good second rower anymore. Shame he gets paid like one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.