Kasiano's Monster Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Can anyone link the clip here? Have to see that again!

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a machine, honestly.
He carried like 4-5 of their big fellas with him.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This was unreal, was right in front of me too, highlight of the night.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I was on my feet cheering! Go Kas u **** monster! What a run! My wife was looking at me like I'm a nob! When barba scored, I'm running around the house screaming and cheering and my dogs chasing after me. I've never been more pumped in my life

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
And people questioned y he got prop of the year well we can see y now

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I sounded like this, 'Goo Samm, Go Sammy, Gooo Sammy, GOO SAMMMY, OMFG GOOOO SAMMMYYYY!! HOLY CRAP :D

JRC

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't know if you guys picked this up but on the very first hit up of the night by Jason King, Kas went gunning for him and King ran on an angle away from Kas. As soon as I saw that I new Sam was up for a big one and was maybe looking for a bit of revenge. Throughout the first half I notice a few times he went in extra hard on any tackles on King. He was fired up, loved it. Oh, and that run at the end was magic.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Man I was on my feet cheering! Go Kas u **** monster! What a run! My wife was looking at me like I'm a nob! When barba scored, I'm running around the house screaming and cheering and my dogs chasing after me. I've never been more pumped in my life
hahahaha - that is gold!

bulldog_matt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was one of the bast parts of the game, everyone in the kennel went off

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Any notice at about the 16th min when Kas had the ball and he was grabbing G Stewart? Stewart was doing everything possible to get him to let go ie hitting Kas' arm etc and the big fella was just smiling at him like he was a school kid. Classic.

That run at the end of the game was epic though. The crowd went up nearly as loud as when we scored a try lol.

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.