Search results

1. wendog33

Longevity

Thanks for the info :) Lol you all got extra "adventures" on that trip and a few well managed curveballs thrown in as well :)
  2. wendog33

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 10| Pre game | Panthers vs Bulldogs

He is very articulate isn't he and knowledgable and doesn't aggressively talk over the top of other panel members like Kenty. The dynamics of the show has completely changed from a goss session on the players faults and trivialities, to now a thought provoking analyses of RL issues from the...
  3. wendog33

Longevity

It's a great feeling to be once again hopeful about putting on a good show (at the very least)against opposition teams. This does not feel like a flash in the pan temporary resurgence. It's real. Dare to dream :) Got me intrigued now hehe. How were you able to fix the coach. Did a passing...
  4. wendog33

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

Why yes. Yes, I can :grinning:
  5. wendog33

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Wasn't specificly meaning them but dunno about their status.... No way they'd volunteerily go quiet tho I'm guessing lol
  6. wendog33

David Fifita?

Mooney looks like a Bulldog type player.
  7. wendog33

News 'I haven't done anything wrong': Phil Gould to challenge $20,000 NRL fine

It came out that they knew all about the money laundering and the overnight bags full of bundled $100 notes adding up to millions all captured on their CCTV. Sat there and laughed about watching the bikies and mules queue up with their bags of cash, throw 'em up on the counter to be converted to...
  8. wendog33

Just looked him up. Shadow Olympics Minister. No wonder I hadn't heard of him lately. We haven't started any Olympics facilities yet lol
  9. wendog33

Another of the ineffectual politicians up here.....think he's still around \_(ツ)_/. With the probable change of Govt he might get a more prominent guernsey.
  10. wendog33

Iconic NRL Teams | The Story of the 2012-14 Bulldogs

We were on a Kimberley cruise and could not get much radio reception. Found out the score and was so utterly disappointed that I have never watched the game. Just can't bring myself to watch. We were gonna be Premiers after revolutionising the game with ball playing forwards like Jimmy and...
  11. wendog33

They'll be safely hidden away in Bali or Vegas or Hawaii tho.
  12. wendog33

Arrgh so he's one of the judiciary collecting the fines paying for the refs xmas party and trip to Bali ;) Sam Hughes $6000 should pay the bar tab on the first day lol
  13. wendog33

Don't the RL viewership records trump the AFL quite substantially and AFL is really the only sport where huge crowds are still a thing due to fiercer tribalism, strong traditions and loyalty and nothing else to do in Melbourne lol. Seriously tho those crowds are enviable. Boring as anything but...
  14. wendog33

Can never have enough accountability with all these betting agencies, Crown, Star etc. Btw we keep hearing that the betting agencies are now major NRL sponsors. How does it work? A conglomerate of all the betting agencies under a group umbrella banded together and hand over a %. Or agreements...
  15. wendog33

I know shouldn't be saying this...but ...he wears his shorts well too.
  16. wendog33

I bet Kasey was hoping Sutton got our game so she could return serve with the shocking help he gave her from the bunker lol.
  17. wendog33

Obviously they were impressed with our Captains respect for Ms Badger ;) as opposed to Bateman's constant questioning :grinning: Chalk that up as another feature of Critta's captaincy.
  18. wendog33

Thanks for comprehensively clarifying. As usual with most RL media, not all information is factually based. Everything you read you have to take it with a grain of salt. Is there a potential timeline for a 20 team comp out there as yet.
  19. wendog33

Panthers v Bulldogs Referee: Liam Kennedy Touch Judge: Drew Oultram Touch Judge: Wyatt Raymond* Standby Touch Judge: Tom Cambourn Bunker Review Official: Kasey Badger
  20. wendog33

David Fifita?

Just pondering whether he has started putting a big playing effort in as his get-out clause approaches, in readiness for the feeding frenzy :grinning: Can't see that Titans have had that much value out of him for the top dollar they paid him. Good player but been inconsistent up till recently...
  21. wendog33

More poking the bear and it won't just be Gus doing it if your suggestion was taken up lol A lot of pundits writing articles now about how poor the last broadcast rights deal was and well below the deal AFL got. Do you have details on this claim TT?
  22. wendog33

David Fifita?

He could be better than Fifita...if given the training and confidence.
  23. wendog33

David Fifita?

Contract year effort?
  24. wendog33

It's proving far more than difficult for them lol But yes gotta try something. This can't keep happening every week with near on every game experiencing some ref/bunker stuff up. It's becoming untenable and the fans think it's a farce (being kind there).
  25. wendog33

Best solution I suppose but like how hard is it to work out the rules and evaluate what you see. It's just crazy the bunker guy gets so much wrong. It started out ok but has gotten progressively worse. Now it looks like the ref officials need 3 guys a few minutes to correctly work out what 1...
  26. wendog33

Kiraz likely out

Hope so. It seems that way but we find out this afternoon with what CC comes up with.
  27. wendog33

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

It seems a million light years away from the times Kennellers, some joking/some not joking, ....we have missed that player and now missed that one and some provided lists of who Gus didn't sign. Nowdays we are knocking back this one and that one bc they don't work hard enough or don't have the...
  28. wendog33

Sam hughes contact with badger

Agree. It's the 1% that put the clubs reputation at risk of being caught up in the same pile on that Tigers media have been exposed to by describing Badger in misogynistic terms to describe her poor performance. Quite a few guys on here called that out, and it was a clear minority that...
  29. wendog33

Kiraz likely out

I really hope CC doesn't move Tracey from F/B. We look at lot more composed and have way more options with him there.
  30. wendog33

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Heartbreaking tragedy for you all. There are a lot of good people on here to share the pain and healing with along the way. We can all learn with more knowledge and understanding of suicide. Thank you for sharing and giving some insight.
  31. wendog33

David Fifita?

She'll have to commute to Bondi or Mt Druitt then lol
  32. wendog33

More poking and plodding than probing going on with NRLol....they've poked the bear and some egg on faces coming up lol when Gus gets to m make them justify the fine and the accusation of disrespecting the game lol.
  33. wendog33

David Fifita?

Not a hard enough worker for us.
  34. wendog33

Adam Driussi, Bulldogs Chairman, on The Kennel Podcast

Wow what an impressive guy Adam is. Straight shooter yet very professional. We are in great hands with all our Admin and coaching staff, who love the Club. He sometimes looks in on TK to see what fans are saying and had a nice bit of advice for Kennellers re: insulting players and arguing...
  35. wendog33

Me too. Proper footy discussion and insights now. Hope Kenty is never seen again.
  36. wendog33

Gee up against Buzz lol Buzz threw the dogs shirt to Gordie as they came back from an ad break lol Braith wanted to put the screws in with Badger and competency but Buzz deflected and tried for the players taking advantage of her aspect....looking for clicks the whole way through the silly fool.
  37. wendog33

Jimmy is so good on 360.
  38. wendog33

Yes 360 spoke about it. Graham A didn't tho. Whilst they were discussing the Sezer non sin bin they kept replaying the incident. Did anyone else see what appeared to be Batemans elbow to Curren's face.
  39. wendog33

Wow matey you are waay off with your perceptions. Just can't worry about even trying to explain it to you.
  40. wendog33

Gerard Sutton SHAFT'S The Bulldogs Again

Gus has a legal guy who wants to help. No news whether it's free advice tho. https://au.sports.yahoo.com/phil-gould-receives-support-after-the-nrl-futile-20000-punishment-for-rant-063929957.html
  41. wendog33

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/phil-gould-receives-support-after-the-nrl-futile-20000-punishment-for-rant-063929957.html
  42. wendog33

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Confirmed to Sharks apparently
  43. wendog33

Kiraz likely out

Buddying up?
  44. wendog33

Lachlan Lewis

Good luck to him. Setting aside the speaker incident, he played his best and got to wear the f/g jersey. Not too many on here have so it's pretty prestigious to us supporters.
  45. wendog33

David Fifita set to meet with Penrith Panthers

Not worth it. Isn't an 80 minute effort player IMO :grinning: ....or even 60 mins which he would play lol
  46. wendog33

You are putting too much social politics into this..."it's not my go. I'm just the token harmless social justice warrior on here. I can't follow most of what you are posting. My joking around is not appropriate for you so I will cease and desist. It seems my sense of humour is totally...
  47. wendog33

Thought he was on a million? Oh yes thats right they take less to be a chook :)
  48. wendog33

Johns has turned into part of the early 2000's studio wallpaper.
  49. wendog33

I see you more as Mr Burns.
  50. wendog33

Here a fine. There a fine. Everybody needs to pay a fine. That's fine by me.
  51. wendog33

Last time we got dudded by Sutton they rubbed our noses in it and picked him the next week. No doubt they'll get a kick out of doing it again.
  52. wendog33

Official Congrats Jack Bird and Dargons!!

It's actually a worse spelling mistake. Correct spelling is Darleks
  53. wendog33

Kiraz likely out

No he is the top radiologist/nuclear scientist in Australia. Shiraz in good hands.
  54. wendog33

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

It's a shame. Isn't it. The old saying. With friends like that: who needs enemies. Best I could come up with is. With fellow Bulldogs fans like that. Who needs opposition fans...or something likethatt lol
  55. wendog33

Light globe moment Alan :)
  56. wendog33

True lol but we aren't thaat bad are we???? Don't answer that!
  57. wendog33

All coach's gonna be teaching the Cleary Sezer Salad tackle. You get a penalty against but no send off lol
  58. wendog33

He was. Got dudded don't you reckon?
  59. wendog33

Pls don't say where we gonna get the money for that :)
  60. wendog33

Opinion Skelton

One of our prototype utility forwards somewhere puhleese.
  61. wendog33

Would the student who just put a laugh react on one of my jokes, please report to Principal Skinner @ Belmore's office immediately.
  62. wendog33

News ‘Cowards’: Former chair Hagipantelis pulls $1m sponsorship in scathing letter to Tigers

Oh good. Thankfully Buzz now has a temporary distraction from trolling Gus.
  63. wendog33

Good to hear you are going ok and still "da man" on TK :)
  64. wendog33

And just why have Rorters been left out of this player negotiation!!!! :grinning:
  65. wendog33

Opinion Reed Mahoney

It has effected other teams as well I think?
  66. wendog33

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

If we get the bounce of the ball we will be competitive but if we get behind, our 7 problem in creating points, might be telling. Hopefully the other guys keep contributing in helping that shortfall.
  67. wendog33

I bet hahaha. Seen some myself when looking up ref memes. Laughter is the best medicine.
  68. wendog33

Colin who. Deadpan Gus. The bloke really cheers me up with his deadpan sense of humour. Delivers it like a comedian lol
  69. wendog33

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

Wow a positive article about the Bulldogs. Tide has turned.
  70. wendog33

Yes me too. If the stars are all aligned we have the ability to get it done but it's hard to beat the panther machine tho not impossible
  71. wendog33

Give it our best shot tho is what you are saying lol We'll be happy with that.
  72. wendog33

Yeah I know lol
  73. wendog33

That is a brilliant idea and fair to the club the transgressor was penalised against.
  74. wendog33

I friggin' hope you don't think I am defending Badger against the Bulldogs Ed lol :hearteyes: Love to see her relegated and Sutton and both linesmen!
  75. wendog33

Mate I have completely no idea if you still have you sense of humour or have gone into the twilight zone. Don't think there's much more that we can achieve here so I'm out.
  76. wendog33

We are only talking about Badger aren't we? Now you want to talk about DeBellend? Hope you've got everyone else's harsh comments far worse than mine. Yet another example where I am held to account and sIngled out.
  77. wendog33

What are you going on about now MD?
  78. wendog33

It's judgy to say there's plenty of decent people on here who I talk to in dm's? If that's the way you feel about female refs that's ok. I dont have an issue with that or anybody elses opinion on other matters for that matter. Its only the foul language towards Badger i spoke to. More kennel...
  79. wendog33

I'm saying it's NOT peddling moral highground. It's just the decent way to behave towards Badger.
  80. wendog33

Thank you for the love eyes on that post mate...told ya you'd get back up lol.
  81. wendog33

Had enough of this malaky for now. Strategic retreat.
  82. wendog33

Ok.
  83. wendog33

It's what players strive for and an important highlight of their career. Run the chance of injury but it's a dream to be picked and line up in SOO. *cross our fingers we dont get injuries with anyone good enough to be picked*
  84. wendog33

There's some being proposed on Twitter and FB. Don't know how serious they are tho.
  85. wendog33

My apologies GBrussell. I will bow out lest yet another joins the conversation and I trigger them somehow.
  86. wendog33

Thank God I have a lot of decent Kennellers that I share decent DM's with. Most of TK are good people.
  87. wendog33

All of the above exchanges to me are a perfect example of how a lone female trying to say that calling a female ref a slut, whore, moll (mole) is wrong and how it should just be about her reffing ability or lack thereof. It ALWAYS goes off on other tangents and others jump in to get their...
  88. wendog33

You seem to have gotten way more out of a comment about Burto's arse and shorts BU. It got a good lot of traffic hey.
  89. wendog33

Good one Dogmatic. Sink the boot in with your buddy.
  90. wendog33

No I thought it was a conciliatory topical joke referring to your lion comment but I guess I was wrong and it was out of line if you thought I was being offensive.
  91. wendog33

Well as I said before when you posted your post to me about the issue... we are all hypocrits from time to time and no one is perfect.
  92. wendog33

Forgot your hat ;)
  93. wendog33

I'm not "peddling" my moral high ground and I NEVER INSTIGATE and never retreat behind the feminist banner. I stick up for myself as I believe I have as much right as every other poster to express a view and very often I have to contend with not just one triggered individual.... I get a few in...
  94. wendog33

I would not usually recommend standing up to the NRL cos that means you are taking on DT/Fox and their ability to twist and use your words against you in a bad light. Probably have repercussions for our club as well with them getting stuck into us (see that Controversy Corner vid I put up...Buzz...
  95. wendog33

Never a better example than what you just said. I can trigger so many and without even trying lol. Key words are "without even trying". If I am replying to some poor triggered bloke they get replied to the way they deserve...as everyone else on here does in discussions. But I only have to say...
  96. wendog33

So rare for TK Dogmatic ;) So rare lol I can trigger so many and without even trying lol. eg. A joke made about Kasey checking out Burto's arse by a poster and I added on to it but changed it to her purving on his "shorts" turned into a great societal haranguing, my moral superiority and...
  97. wendog33

Sorry will have to leave this conversation as I was "joking" again and might offend hehe