OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
To'o usually uses his low centre of gravity to get the better of forwards in his PCM in his kick returns, interested to see if our smaller forwards negate this, as Hayward/Morrin/Mann usually go low and cut the legs first.
spot on the panthers will be going into this game thinking They can win that’s fine but our boys will go into knowing they can win if they play the we way we’ve been playing. Don’t forget we’re both playing the same systems, it’s who can do it better.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Ciro was truly the architect of Penrith's defence which we all would agree he was then what he built can be torn down, no doubt he has a game plan for the boys to execute and hopefully the boys can give it a red hot crack
the only way I see that happening is our backline vs theirs. Whoever is quicker, more agile will win.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canberra have a bye this week so if we lose this weekend they will jump us and then next week will be a challenge for eighth spot. I just hope we don't fade away in the final quarter of the match and Panthers run up a score affecting our F/A.

I believe we will win go close to winning if Kiraz and Tracy play.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Canberra have a bye this week so if we lose this weekend they will jump us and then next week will be a challenge for eighth spot. I just hope we don't fade away in the final quarter of the match and Panthers run up a score affecting our F/A.

I agree , boys will have chip on their shoulder to win

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
spot on the panthers will be going into this game thinking They can win that’s fine but our boys will go into knowing they can win if they play the we way we’ve been playing. Don’t forget we’re both playing the same systems, it’s who can do it better.
Problem with that is that Penrith have 5 years worth of repetitions in first grade

I think we'll be playing a bit outside the box in attack, looking for long range tries

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem with that is that Penrith have 5 years worth of repetitions in first grade

I think we'll be playing a bit outside the box in attack, looking for long range tries
that’s the thing I thought we wouldn’t be a chance with roosters and look what happens. Anything is possible if we stick our game plan, come out with extreme energy and just lift

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It's only round 10, win or lose this game, its no final nail in our top 8 hopes. As long as we put in a good showing, we'll be right, we'll carry that confidence into our upcoming matches where we have an easier run. I'm more worried about complacency against the weaker teams.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
that’s the thing I thought we wouldn’t be a chance with roosters and look what happens. Anything is possible if we stick our game plan, come out with extreme energy and just lift
Not just roosters, we did the same to storm

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something special brewing at belmore.
Team spirit
Faith in coaches plan
Fitness and endurance

We basically should be on 6 straight wins but we ain’t and that’s why we will be Penrith.
Boys have the hunger
We are a team now...
Hopefully on the RISE !

Last edited:

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I don't care if we win or lose, I just want us to give it Penrith like we did to the Storm.

We're starting to position ourselves as a team who can actually win a lot games. A good performance against the Panthers will cement us a real threat and a top 8 contender.

Although, I do think against good defence, the Panthers might be a little more vulnerable than they were last year.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WE WILL WIN BULLDOGS beat the panthers it will be a defensive game we have quicker back line and more potent kick to corners keep them in there 20

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
left defence worries me still. The right worried me before Crichton moved there. We need two Critta’s.
We get Preston back even though CC should have given him a run against the tigers but maybe he was still under an injury cloud so keeping him on the bench was making 100% ready for this match!!!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope we play more like how we ended the first half against Tigers, with Burton kicking to Jac. I would like to see this more.