Sam hughes contact with badger

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a better reply. But personally that's not how I read her comment. To me it sounds like she's saying that she doesn't intend to trigger people but they get triggered anyway.
Oh, I did have my arm in the cage when I was bitten . . .but it's the lions fault

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol, but you’re on here pedalling your moral high horse, and in the fair dinkum dept, you instigate and the retreat behind the feminist banner.
I'm not "peddling" my moral high ground and I NEVER INSTIGATE and never retreat behind the feminist banner.
I stick up for myself as I believe I have as much right as every other poster to express a view and very often I have to contend with not just one triggered individual.... I get a few in the usual same pack of jackals who all join in the pile on.

I think it best to stop this conversation too, as you don't seem to understand what I have been trying to explain to you. Thank you anyway Dogmatic.

Hacky appears to get it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's a better reply. But personally that's not how I read her comment. To me it sounds like she's saying that she doesn't intend to trigger people but they get triggered anyway.
I read it that she is doing it intentionally.

Does the people have been misogynistic to her, yet I have asked in emails for proof & silence.

So far has accused 5 members of doing it, 2 are now banned. for life.

Never in my entire time on this site 2006, have I had any concern about posters being misogynistic to me nor to other females.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read it that she is doing it intentionally.

Does the people have been misogynistic to her, yet I have asked in emails for proof & silence.

So far has accused 5 members of doing it, 2 are now banned. for life.

Never in my entire time on this site 2006, have I had any concern about posters being misogynistic to me nor to other females.
Anytime a women is in danger of losing and argument to a man, he is a misogynist. Being a women doesn't make you correct, but argument from a man is misogyny. I can't image what brings men to their wits end. A system leveraged against them and it's misogyny if you contradict the bullshit

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
We know your thoughts on current society and how you feel society has gone to the pack. As I said, I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't mind if you judge me, and others, for not living up to your standards.

If I have acted morally superior or been hypocritical with my tongue in cheek joke, pls just put me on Ignore.
The bleaters don't live up to there own standards when it suits mate, that's the issue at hand

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a rort by the NRL. Won't admit the guilt so they slap us with $3000 which is the easy option, or cop a 2 game ban if we dare stand up to them...

Wish we were in a position where we could call their bluff with the 2 week threat and really stick it up to them. Challenge it and showcase it in the media about how wrong they were, and see how quickly they turn around to settle it without fuss
Wish i knew how to do a go fund me we could all pay these fines issued by the NRLOL

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So rare for TK Dogmatic ;) So rare lol

I can trigger so many and without even trying lol.

eg. A joke made about Kasey checking out Burto's arse by a poster and I added on to it but changed it to her purving on his "shorts" turned into a great societal haranguing, my moral superiority and hypocrisy and end of patriarchal society as we know it.

Meanwhile every other poster just contributes to TK as they see fit but my posts apparently offend and trigger the non-"progressives".
So you want to set the acceptable standards, walk back on those standards when it suits, but not be held accountable. Sounds pretty progressive to me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The bleaters don't live up to there own standards when it suits mate, that's the issue at hand
Well as I said before when you posted your post to me about the issue... we are all hypocrits from time to time and no one is perfect.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That quote was about a presumed rapist.

Why are you mentioning that.
Hey Kaz, the Bulldogs are looking at trades . . . You mightn't get any special treatment, but jump on board, we have little to trade, but a whiney wendog33 . . .it's gonna be a hard sell though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because men are bad . . .standard female retort
No I thought it was a conciliatory topical joke referring to your lion comment but I guess I was wrong and it was out of line if you thought I was being offensive.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey Kaz, the Bulldogs are looking at trades . . . You mightn't get any special treatment, but jump on board, we have little to trade, but a whiney wendog33 . . .it's gonna be a hard sell though
Good one Dogmatic. Sink the boot in with your buddy.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So you want to set the acceptable standards, walk back on those standards when it suits, but not be held accountable. Sounds pretty progressive to me
You seem to have gotten way more out of a comment about Burto's arse and shorts BU. It got a good lot of traffic hey.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I thought it was a conciliatory topical joke referring to your lion comment but I guess I was wrong and it was out of line if you thought I was being offensive.
In military terms . . . Go back to your formation position. We're all Bulldogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All of the above exchanges to me are a perfect example of how a lone female trying to say that calling a female ref a slut, whore, moll (mole) is wrong and how it should just be about her reffing ability or lack thereof.

It ALWAYS goes off on other tangents and others jump in to get their issues off their chest. Now I am accused to actually having the power and ability of getting 2 of 5 permanently banned. Gold stuff.

In military terms . . . Go back to your formation position. We're all Bulldogs
Yes better for me to stand down. Reasoned debate just goes haywire here at times with so many tired and highly emotional posts and lack of understanding where others are coming from. It all gets nasty.

You live and learn with more reinforcement of where these replies come from. I just have to learn to keep ignoring and not worry about explaining. People get triggered no matter what.

I need a drink. Good day.