Adam Driussi, Bulldogs Chairman, on The Kennel Podcast

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We recently had Adam Driussi, Chairman of the Bulldogs, on the podcast for a wide-ranging discussion on everything Bulldogs.

He even has a message specifically for everyone here on The Kennel Forums.

It's a great footy discussion and you will enjoy hearing what he has to say

Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel as we have so many more great guests coming on over the next few months

Let me know what you guys think!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No no no! Sorry I didn't like what he had to say, BREACH NOTICE... oh wait this isn't a dictatorship.

Will definitely watch this later! Bring on TK podcast and get the Newtown Jets jersey ready after the Dargons derby loss!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow what an impressive guy Adam is. Straight shooter yet very professional. We are in great hands with all our Admin and coaching staff, who love the Club.

He sometimes looks in on TK to see what fans are saying and had a nice bit of advice for Kennellers re: insulting players and arguing amongst ourselves. Will take it all on board.

The only way is up...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So him and Warbo do surf the forums and enjoy the 3-2-1 threads :grinning:

Great podcast first time I've actually listened (as I'm not really a podcast person.

Adam comes across as a very astute operator. As fans, we are priviledged to have such a well spoken, and smart business person working with our beloved club.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adam it’s ok to criticise the refs (Sutton)…… :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: