Sam hughes contact with badger

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At least he has a buddy.
Thank God I have a lot of decent Kennellers that I share decent DM's with. Most of TK are good people.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can we please put an end to this, or I will be very tempted to close the thread.
My apologies GBrussell. I will bow out lest yet another joins the conversation and I trigger them somehow.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wish i knew how to do a go fund me we could all pay these fines issued by the NRLOL
There's some being proposed on Twitter and FB. Don't know how serious they are tho.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I read it that she is doing it intentionally.

Does the people have been misogynistic to her, yet I have asked in emails for proof & silence.

So far has accused 5 members of doing it, 2 are now banned. for life.

Never in my entire time on this site 2006, have I had any concern about posters being misogynistic to me nor to other females.
Those members weren't banned for misogyny.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
My apologies GBrussell. I will bow out lest yet another joins the conversation and I trigger them somehow.
No honey, I'm not triggered, nor offended. If you want to be that person to tell people about what is and isnt acceptable standards of retort or commentary than live up to your own standards and I won't feel the need to interject

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All of the above exchanges to me are a perfect example of how a lone female trying to say that calling a female ref a slut, whore, moll (mole) is wrong and how it should just be about her reffing ability or lack thereof.

It ALWAYS goes off on other tangents and others jump in to get their issues off their chest. Now I am accused to actually having the power and ability of getting 2 of 5 permanently banned. Gold stuff.

Yes better for me to stand down. Reasoned debate just goes haywire here at times with so many tired and highly emotional posts and lack of understanding where others are coming from. It all gets nasty.

You live and learn with more reinforcement of where these replies come from. I just have to learn to keep ignoring and not worry about explaining. People get triggered no matter what.

I need a drink. Good day.
Ahhh the ostrich formation . . . When the narrative in questioned, duck for cover

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No honey, I'm not triggered, nor offended. If you want to be that person to tell people about what is and isnt acceptable standards of retort or commentary than live up to your own standards and I won't feel the need to interject
Ok.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those members weren't banned for misogyny.
Hey Hackster, You're in the hierarchy, post a "Does and don'ts" list . . . Never hurts to have to have a standard right ? When confronting people who talk shit . . . Its good to have perambulators . . . Typo . . . I meant perimeters

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS how many members make comments about players WAG's... in the lounge in the past we even had multiple threads dedicated to pictures of females. I think some individuals have gone over the top.

A female makes a comment about another female supposedly finding a player attractive and it's the end of the world. Some people need to smell what they are shovelling.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not "peddling" my moral high ground and I NEVER INSTIGATE and never retreat behind the feminist banner.
I stick up for myself as I believe I have as much right as every other poster to express a view and very often I have to contend with not just one triggered individual.... I get a few in the usual same pack of jackals who all join in the pile on.

I think it best to stop this conversation too, as you don't seem to understand what I have been trying to explain to you. Thank you anyway Dogmatic.

Hacky appears to get it.
Peddling moral high ground is your "go to" be honest wendog33

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thank you for the love eyes on that post mate...told ya you'd get back up lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Peddling moral high ground is your "go to" be honest wendog33
I'm saying it's NOT peddling moral highground. It's just the decent way to behave towards Badger.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thank God I have a lot of decent Kennellers that I share decent DM's with. Most of TK are good people.
A little 'judgy'? There were a few people with idiot thoughts on here (A*s clown family) but commenting on 'decency' is a little judgy. The fact is, there is no room for a female referee in a male contact sport. Stick to the side-line and try your best to keep up (even that is poor).

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry you got offended and must have taken that the wrong way. Was just tongue in cheek stuff. Poster it was directed to laugh reacted so I'm assuming went along with the humour.

But thank you for thinking I'm progressive BU.
Are you insinuating that I called her those names Wendy?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A little 'judgy'? There were a few people with idiot thoughts on here (A*s clown family) but commenting on 'decency' is a little judgy. The fact is, there is no room for a female referee in a male contact sport. Stick to the side-line and try your best to keep up (even that is poor).
It's judgy to say there's plenty of decent people on here who I talk to in dm's? If that's the way you feel about female refs that's ok. I dont have an issue with that or anybody elses opinion on other matters for that matter. Its only the foul language towards Badger i spoke to.

More kennel police ugh.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm saying it's NOT peddling moral highground. It's just the decent way to behave towards Badger.
Lol, And if that was this only case, I'd agree with that . . . You were happy to hang Jack Debellin, without trial . . . ? I could retrieve the posts Wendog

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She has actually been in the system a long time. The badgers had a podcast back in 2019 when bloke Bayer was a full time NRL referee and Casey was coming up doing the touch line in reserve grade etc. I think the plan was to bring female referees in when we had 2 proper refs on the field. Going back to one has fucked that. Refs now basically have to be marathon runners. From her performance on the weekend she may have to go back to reserve grade, however she got no help from Sutton and the touchies. Who knows maybe even Sutton was trying to sabotage her….Will be interesting to see what Annasley has to say.
For someone that has been in the system so long she doesn’t have a real good grasp of how the game works or the rules