OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but badger is in the bunker...
Can someone explain to me what she did wrong?

At the game she took tigers back only 8m and took us back 12m, I don't think our players were offside (keep in mind refs, in general, don't always call them, when they did call them there were like 20 penalties in the first half)

The captain challenges, all seemed to be the linesmen's calls, not hers, she wasn't in a position to see it, she relied on the linesmen as do all refs.

I don't think she was as bad as what people are making it out to be. The blame should go on the video ref and the linesmen, they screwed up the majority of those captain challenges and Kikau's forward pass

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me what she did wrong?

At the game she took tigers back only 8m and took us back 12m, I don't think our players were offside (keep in mind refs, in general, don't always call them, when they did call them there were like 20 penalties in the first half)

The captain challenges, all seemed to be the linesmen's calls, not hers, she wasn't in a position to see it, she relied on the linesmen as do all refs.

I don't think she was as bad as what people are making it out to be. The blame should go on the video ref and the linesmen, they screwed up the majority of those captain challenges and Kikau's forward pass
You know me, I don't like or respect any ref.

2 things pissed me off about her "performance"...

The metres like you mentioned and she let them lay all over us all game.

Plus why does she need the bunker to tell her to bin him? Even most of ex-players and commentators were asking the same thing on SEN all day.

PS I liked one ref, Mr Bean. Can't remember him making too many "mistakes" or legit mistakes. IIRC didn't he let games flow and didn't want want to be the star of the show like these duds today.

PPS I'm happy we got away with the Kikau forward, use their stupidity for our benefit for once...

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Plus why does she need the bunker to tell her to bin him? Even most of ex-players and commentators were asking the same thing on SEN all day.

PS I liked one ref, Mr Bean. Can't remember him making too many "mistakes" or legit mistakes. IIRC didn't he let games flow and didn't want want to be the star of the show like these duds today.

PPS I'm happy we got away with the Kikau forward, use their stupidity for our benefit for once...
The metres were shocking, that's one thing of her performance that she horribly got wrong but that was in the favour of tigers (so I can't understand tigers fans bitching about it)

The laying all over us, all the refs let other teams do it to us, so I don't think that makes her exceptionally bad compared to other refs.

The bunker thing bro, all the refs do it, which would make me think it's instructed by the NRL to treat it that way

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The metres were shocking, that's one thing of her performance that she horribly got wrong but that was in the favour of tigers (so I can't understand tigers fans bitching about it)

The laying all over us, all the refs let other teams do it to us, so I don't think that makes her exceptionally bad compared to other refs.

The bunker thing bro, all the refs do it, which would make me think it's instructed by the NRL to treat it that way
The bunker was brought in to help but trust the nrLOL to fuck even that up.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr Bean, Sean Hampstead. He is now one of the regular judiciary members.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mr Bean, Sean Hempstead. He is now one of the regular judiciary members.
Arrgh so he's one of the judiciary collecting the fines paying for the refs xmas party and trip to Bali ;) Sam Hughes $6000 should pay the bar tab on the first day lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Panthers v Bulldogs
  • Referee: Liam Kennedy
  • Touch Judge: Drew Oultram
  • Touch Judge: Wyatt Raymond*
  • Standby Touch Judge: Tom Cambourn
  • Bunker Review Official: Kasey Badger
Can we have Badger as a referee, she might feel guilty and give us few 50/50 or 6 again calls :laughing:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arrgh so he's one of the judiciary collecting the fines paying for the refs xmas party and trip to Bali ;) Sam Hughes $6000 should pay the bar tab on the first day lol
The refs are bad enough without the extra alcohol :fearscream: