Search results

1. Pity Fool

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

To settle is an admission of guilt and sets a dangerous precedent! Fight it till the end I say!
  2. Pity Fool

Rumour Alex Twal

You wouldn’t know what HARD was even if it hit you between your lady face mask and your mono brow! Forget the sledgehammer you would squeal like a pre school girl if a pair of long nose pliers tapped you missy.
  3. Pity Fool

Rd 5 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

One of the greatest come from behind wins I have ever witnessed from us, a true Bulldog style victory and against the odds too! Geez we had some bad luck in that game losing Ray early, then Okonbur being binned for fuck all, then King copping a stray finger in the eye from Preston, Preston...
  4. Pity Fool

Nrlol first ever NFL block play

Disgraceful on all counts!
  5. Pity Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Admin wont piss him off thats the problem! He is nothing but a racist grub troll who has no passion or support for the Bulldogs, just wants to create arguments and division amongst us true Bulldogs fans who sometimes disagree with one another passionately but never really have contempt for one...
  6. Pity Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Because “the area” is a an absolute whole now because of fleas like you moved there in droves!
  7. Pity Fool

A bit about ourselves

Wonderful synopsis of your life, and a great positive idea for a thread well done mate. You seem very interesting and quite a handy person to know. Great insight into your life and skills!
  8. Pity Fool

News Dom Young to the Rortsters

Indeed… what we need is a quality first grade Halfback.
  9. Pity Fool

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Could have been worse… the top premium journos could have returned from their annual leave when this article was written :tearsofjoy:
  10. Pity Fool

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

No problem, thanks for getting back to me mate.
  11. Pity Fool

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Please reserve a spot for me in the Supercoach H2H comp please mate
  12. Pity Fool

Social Media Tyrone May

Yes apparently it’s true, confirmed it with my insider this morning, who was a very prominent coaching figure for the Bulldogs for many years, and is best mates still with many high up at the Bulldogs! Both he and I are not happy about this signing!
  13. Pity Fool

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

And you know this how exactly???
  14. Pity Fool

Evoke the Death Penalty!

Disgusting. I will say nothing on this except that God will be their judge!
  15. Pity Fool

Typical pessimist response from you! I’m sure there will be a safety net in his contract ie he has to reach certain KPI’s as a fullback to justify his FB cash. Gus is no fool. Cant say the same for some kennelers sadly.
  16. Pity Fool

True mate he’s not any of those players yet, but let’s hope he becomes one with us, if he does then there are some very exciting times ahead for us supporters hey!
  17. Pity Fool

Really? Wow I am of the opposite train of thought, I think he is just about to hit his straps mate. If you watch the games where he filled in at fullback when Dylan Edwards was injured he actually excelled in that position, he didn’t score try after try but his positional support play and...
  18. Pity Fool

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

Do you actually believe that is true coming from Rothfield, really??? Nothing but made up bullshit mate cmon!
  19. Pity Fool

Bulldogs fan - Danny Lim beaten up by police

Fucking disgusting, a massive over use of their powers! I hope these mugs get what they deserve and at least kicked off the force
  20. Pity Fool

Centres for 2023

Best centre at the club lmao soooo how many games you actually seen him play for us at centre?
  21. Pity Fool

Zac Montgomery (via Mole)

Haha he likes to smash the polynesian boys up hey
  22. Pity Fool

Fox Sports Dogs sign Patrick Young

No the next SBW wasn’t Filliga Filliga he was a small outside back… the player you are thinking of is Karl McNicol who changed his name to Karl Filliga when he signed with the Sharks after they poached him from us back in the mid 2000s.
  23. Pity Fool

No Source Noah Byrne Halfback for Under 16's Moorebank

Please repost this thread in 4 years and maybe then I’ll be EXCITED mate.
  24. Pity Fool

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Which fullback are you talking about bro? Would that be Stephen Crighton by any chance?
  25. Pity Fool

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Great news however it was the worst kept secret in Rugby League! I really hope he resinates with the playing group better and is not afraid to give them a good spray when needed, I hope he learns from Baz’s shortfalls and doesn’t become best mates with the young players and molly coddles them!
  26. Pity Fool

Player loans Yes or No

No because it only seems to benefit the usual rorting teams like the Storm and Roosters!
  27. Pity Fool

Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

All year? Yes he has played 12 from 19 games but that’s hardly all year!
  28. Pity Fool

Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

Manly back rower bro, started at Parra a few years ago then switched to Manly, he only plays when their regular first graders are injured so he is only a depth signing
  29. Pity Fool

Boys singing the team song

Bloody awesome to watch a good win then to watch that with our boys happy and celebrating victory! Bring on the cows next week, already bested them in Rd 1 lets trot again boys!
  30. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Thank you for pulling this ignoramus up on this question bro… unbelievable comment!
  31. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

No evidence to cite? I knew that wouldn’t be forthcoming just more of the same waffle WAFF WAFF WAFF lol Keep up the good work champ love your factual work clap clap clap
  32. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I dont think you get your point, wait did you even have a point to begin with or just content to shit stir people who actually have a valid point? The latter I think.
  33. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

However they all have fine print that says “unless he is from another belief or team, in that case kill the bastard. Please cite from the Holy Bible exactly when and where our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ harmed or killed another person for not following him? He was persecuted, crucified and...
  34. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Don’t bother trying with them bud, We all know the answer. It is absolutely futile to try and reason with these types of people like Tassie and Doogie, they are just hell bent on trying to make us out as religious or far right extremists to fit their bill as someone who is a bigot just so they...
  35. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Hahaha awesome. Good luck
  36. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

“Then why is everything you disagree with leftie” Simple answer dumbass: because anything far right is banned and deleted so what is there to disagree with??? Stoopid question and not a question with a lot of thought put into it! I assure you if far right extremists were allowed to post on...
  37. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I despise the far right just as much as I do the far left, now theres some equality for you Mr… oh sorry did I call you by your preferred pronoun lol
  38. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Oh how predictable playing the religion card, don’t you people have anything else in your arsenal??? So one dimensional it’s hilarious! If you’d actually been keeping up with my comments in the previous post I stated that i have not hatred against homosexual people, as a proper Christian The...
  39. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

No worries Adam, you can have all the throat apples you like by going to places like that, I don’t judge, merely laugh loudly at your singular wit :tearsofjoy: So if you are looking out for all the blokes in those clubs and staying away from them, doesn’t that make you a closet homophobe??? Just...
  40. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Amen to that… just imagine the bigots coming out then huh
  41. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Or still sound asleep which ever side you land on lol
  42. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

You forgot the abomination which is gay mardi gras
  43. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Typical unintelligible comment from you Moot Dafty
  44. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Are you for real mate? Did the thread actually get shut down??? Typical but not unexpected, the bleeding hearts always keep the conversation gping as long as the topic is going their way!
  45. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

100% GOLD mate :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  46. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Careful bro that could and probably will be construed as “hate speech” from the lefties on here :tearsofjoy:
  47. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Oh stop it you are hurting my feelings :tearsofjoy: nice try bud
  48. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Oh stop it you are hurting my feelings :tearsofjoy: nice try
  49. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

About time someone spoke some common sense and truth… very well said!
  50. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Just face it you got owned and so did Manly with their politically correct agendas :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  51. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Oh boo fucken hoo :tearsofjoy: grow a set would ya!
  52. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Stand for nothing, Fall for everything mentality right there
  53. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

I know but you don’t need to apologise to me it’s all good bro
  54. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

He is in front of a camera and a nationwide audience what else do you expect him to say ffs! If he said anything but that, he would be attacked and labelled a homophobe and ultimately sacked from his income… honestly please tell me you aren’t that naive ffs :tearsofjoy:
  55. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

I totally agree that there is pedophilia from within the catholic church, but I do not agree with your LGBTQI community part, I mean you haven’t given one shred of evidence to me to agree with there so how do you expect me to agree with that? I was baptised and raised a catholic but have not...
  56. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Regardless if they have fake tits or not, So you honestly believe that drag queens live good clean healthy moral lifestyles do you? And you think that that kind of person should be paraded in front of young innocent children? WOW you blow me away with your total lack of thought on this topic Mr...
  57. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

You got the wrong guy here mate ( great memory ) please cite my post stating this next time otherwise you just look like a dumb moot using anyone to further your silly post… I don’t celebrate Christmas nor do I Easter and I’m not a mormon or a JW so I wouldn’t have a problem with Happy Holiday...
  58. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Do I go out and bash gay people? NO Do I openly say hate speach against gay people? NO. I meet gay people everyday and treat them no differently to anyone else, it’s the agendas I speak out against. So you believe drag queens reading to children is a good wholesome natural thing do you? Don’t...
  59. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

When was the last time you seen religion rammed down every spectators throat like this gay pride agenda??? I cant remember JOIN UP TO CHRISTIANITY being painted across any jersey in Rugby League history can you? Did a priest do the coin toss at last years Grand Final or did I miss something!
  60. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Not only $$$… mental conditioning is the true goal of this type of virtue signalling rubbish.
  61. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Yep… Drag Queen story time with children is happening in Victoria! Disgusting
  62. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

You’ve totally missed the point of why people have objections about this type of thing! It’s not because we have hatred against homosexuals, rather we do not like having political agendas and ideals rammed down our throats through mainstream media and government! Grow up ffs
  63. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

Thank you for sharing that mate, it was very heart warming and my sincere condolences for your loss and your fathers passing, doesn’t matter how long ago it was. That priest was not only a man of God but a good man judging by your post about him and it is no surprise to me that he was a man of...
  64. Pity Fool

Pride Jersey

So I am presuming by your solidarity with homosexuality that you believe anal sex is a natural thing to do right… ok good luck with that.
  65. Pity Fool

News NRL: Max King a new man at Bulldogs

It’s good to be the King ( Mel Brooks in History of the world part one ) :tearsofjoy:
  66. Pity Fool

‘I leave every door ajar’: Blues coach won’t rule out sensational move to join Gus at Dogs

Nah that was Julian O’Neill while he was at Souffs wasn’t it lol
  67. Pity Fool

Rumour Fox off field issues

Mate if I was one of these highly paid footy players I would get together with all the other usual suspects that get picked on by these journos and all chuck in and hire private detectives to follow all the journos around in their private lives, then once enough evidence of all their skeletons...
  68. Pity Fool

Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

Two hilarious key words in this story “cruel blow” and “superstar” bloody cracked me up reading the opening paragraph :tearsofjoy: fark these journos talk some shit, honestly wtf!
  69. Pity Fool

Rumour James Graham

Gus does not fuck around, he addresses what needs addressing promptly, so yeah something big is in the canon about to be fired!
  70. Pity Fool

Michael Potter announced as interim Head Coach of the Bulldogs...

True, two years is not exactly swift, nor could two years exactly be defined as a long coaching career neither, so I guess it just comes down to one’s interpretation! I just think you took me way way out of context but as you say, it’s no problem. I wasn’t trying to start an argument I assure you.
  71. Pity Fool

Mate I wasn’t bagging nor judging Potter at all read above post please.
  72. Pity Fool

I think you took my post out of context a fair bit there mate, which I kinda expected, it was actually meant to be a positive post in regards to Potter taking over the reigns with us. I know he coached in England, however I meant his first coaching gig in the NRL, I didn’t think I needed to...
  73. Pity Fool

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Well you didn’t actually mention the Bulldogs so perhaps he thought you were referring to the Sharks :tearsofjoy:
  74. Pity Fool

Keep in mind that Potters first and only gig as head coach was for the Wests Tigers for which he was swiftly sacked and shown the door by them. It’s ironic that his next first grade coach gig comes on the week he faces the club that sacked him, and is in charge of another basket case club ie US…
  75. Pity Fool

Other News Source Cameron Munster

So in other words, Anasta is just as guilty as Gus is… what he says publicly and what he says privately are two different things yet he has the nerve to pull Gus up on it on 360! Stinks of rotten hypocrisy to me.
  76. Pity Fool

Is Weedler finally on our side?

Yeah but does your car still love you? Now that’s the real question…
  77. Pity Fool

News ‘Will be coach long after I’m gone’: Huge Gus backflip as ‘orchestrated’ Barrett exit plan revealed

Publicly, what else is Gus gonna say? Nah cant stand the muppet cant wait to sack him… honestly! Get real, of course Gus has to back Baz.
  78. Pity Fool

Opinion Gus met with Shane Flanagan at a Cafe

Wishful thinking there mate, not so sure that would eventuate lol
  79. Pity Fool

Which coach???

You couldn’t have said anything more obvious Captain :tearsofjoy: eye eye
  80. Pity Fool

Which coach???

GUS… end of story! The one week he intervenes and we beat $1.28 favourites in the Rorters need I say more??? He wont do it but it’s nice to dream, it’s all we have atm as Dogs fans, hopes and dreams!
  81. Pity Fool

2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

No, I brought up the very same issue. Manly playing a home game against Brisbane on Brisbanes home ground in Brisbane = fucking stupid! WTF
  82. Pity Fool

2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

100% love your logic, have asked myself the same questions over and over, you just voiced it perfectly!
  83. Pity Fool

Round 11 changes

Doesn’t anyone remember that ball n all bellringer Declan Casey smashed Ponga with in our first trial against the Knights, Why the fuck wouldn’t Baz promote a player like him with that kind of mongrel is beyond me ffs especially against the Knights of all teams, Ponga would have been knocking...
  84. Pity Fool

I’m done

I said I was done with this team 5 years ago yet here I am 5 years later saying the same thing… oh well here’s to another 5 :upset:
  85. Pity Fool

News Sound like a broken record’: Barrett urges stars to step up as Dogs hit 26-year low

100% even I don’t feel sorry for Barrett anymore, he has to pay the price now, time to fall on your sword Baz you just don’t inspire the players to be better and improve and they certainly don’t respect you!
  86. Pity Fool

News Question mark over Tevita Pangai Junior after star is benched for long periods during Bulldogs' 16-6 loss to Knights

To quote Kurt Russell from Tango & Cash “this whole thing FUCKING SUCKS”
  87. Pity Fool

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Angus Crichton

Gus will piss that system off quick smart don’t you worry about that mate :smirk:
  88. Pity Fool

Trade rumours

Kent doesn’t need to drink to write and talk rubbish, he is dumb enough sober!
  89. Pity Fool

Sleep

Eeewww :kissingheart:
  90. Pity Fool

Sleep

We all must have bloody insomnia ffs! A couple valium will fix that lol
  91. Pity Fool

Sleep

Say’s with one hand down his pants :tearsofjoy:
  92. Pity Fool

Opinion Where is clown Khoury, where is the board crisis meetings for who appointed the fraud?

Agreed 100%… here we go again with another negative sack everyone thread full of negative dribble BLAH BLAH BLAH we are all frustrated yet some of us remain patient and shut our traps but I have had a gut full of these whingers, enough is enough ffs!
  93. Pity Fool

Ex Canterbury star looking at one last shot at NRL redemption

I’d def give him one more shot just to prove that he has taken ownership of his actions, none of us are innocent, we have all stuffed up in our lives at some stage. It really does sound like he has accepted responsibility and has turned the corner, better late than never. P.s I loved watching...
  94. Pity Fool

hooray

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver tequila aint a bad drop either, that’s my choice after a miserable showing from our boys like last Friday night and after a good win too, fuck it, who am I trying to kid, it’s great for any occasion :tearsofjoy:
  95. Pity Fool

News Ray Hadley calls out NRL panellists after ‘distressing’ on-air incident

Absolutely 100% I listened to this audio and bloody well done by Anthony Maroon for standing up to these immature baffoons Kent and Hooper, I just wish that Maroon had told the public of all the other skeletons in these two dickheads closets to expose the mammoth hypocrites they truly are!
  96. Pity Fool

Opinion Brent Naden

Yeah, lets just blame one bloke for all our woes… are you for real mate? I know you are frustrated but cmon FFS get real dude.
  97. Pity Fool

My summary

C’mon guys we are rebuilding ffs it’s gonna take time we all know this, please just STOP the negative bullshit against us, this negativity is what I truly am fed up with, I know it is very frustrating I feel it every week too but just be a true loyal supporter of our club or piss off FFS! We...