A bit about ourselves

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it might be an idea just so others know a bit about our lives and what we do and can do, me i'm a carpenter by trade and an automotive engineer by trade (sounds good eh) i can also weld spray paint and fix pretty well anything i put my mind to except computers and some electronics , i've painted and repaired cars for most of my family the last being yesterday a quick repair on an i30, did a lot of heritage work throughout Sydney on some early 1800s homes and churches ,built my own house including bathrooms and kitchen restored and sold an f truck and several motorbikes. Played golf for 22 years, basketball for 12, tennis for a few when real young a bit of league when i was younger but quit to ride motorbikes, i bet theres a few life stories amongst the Kennelers!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Been a member of the kennel since 2016, try to fly under the radar.
Born 1990. Unemployed since 2017 officially, but represent some friends when at local court, to try and angeleshoot for mistrials and section 10/conditional discharge, but only do that occassionally to supplement centrelink and because im still technically a refugee I get a bit extra.
Before that I did Uber, but lost my licence for reasons I promised mods I wouldnt repeat.

Born and raised in Lebanon after my parents went there as professional cleaners from the sub continent, then moved to Breakfast point just before my 3 month bday, where I saw shit no one should ever see, a hard life which sharpened my gang relations, but luckily,I managed to put that all behind me and escape to Granville where I live today, my friend Iqbal gives me his basement on the cheap. In some ways living the dream. I wake up at 4pm, watch the NRL then Stay up all night watching English Super League on Vipsports which sharpened me and until recently was part of an all night gym, readying myself for a rugby league attempt, which was skittled when fucking Peter Mulholland died and Barrett got sacked, both of which I had contact with for a potential gig at Mounties with a view to a Bulldogs top 30 berth.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Born 1990. Unemployed since 2017 officially, but represent some friends when at local court, to try and angeleshoot for mistrials and section 10/conditional discharge, but only do that occassionally to supplement centrelink and because im still technically a refugee I get a bit extra.
Before that I did Uber, but lost my licence for reasons I promised mods I wouldnt repeat.

Born and raised in Lebanon after my parents went there as professional cleaners from the sub continent, then moved to Breakfast point just before my 3 month bday, where I saw shit no one should ever see, a hard life which sharpened my gang relations, but luckily,I managed to put that all behind me and escape to Granville where I live today, my friend Iqbal gives me his basement on the cheap. In some ways living the dream. I wake up at 4pm, watch the NRL then Stay up all night watching English Super League on Vipsports which sharpened me and until recently was part of an all night gym, readying myself for a rugby league attempt, which was skittled when fucking Peter Mulholland died and Barrett got sacked, both of which I had contact with for a potential gig at Mounties with a view to a Bulldogs top 30 berth.
There is a movie here..a bad one..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

the bold part.
I just want to let you know even if this is true?
A high maintenance, gold digging, Kim Kardashian wannabe still ain’t gonna want to get in the sack with you just for being born in Lebanon.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to be a high school teacher.. History was main subject area.. I used to coach the kids in League, rugby, touch footy and basketball.. Loved my job.. I used to play league as a kid up until under 21s ..than stopped playing.. Stupidly I picked up Rugby..which i quite enjoyed .. I played for Randwick.. unfortunately I had an accident playing rugby which meant I couldn’t work anymore or do other stuff..

Anywhoo I came here to the Kennel because I was an Ennis fan.. when he left I stayed because of the great people I met here.. it’s a extensive list I’ll name just a couple of longtime guys @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Wahesh @Hacky McAxe @Realist90 @Bulldog Wrestler and plenty more..I’ll pop in @Flanagun too because the guy gives the greatest laugh of all baby!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I used to be a high school teacher.. History was main subject area.. I used to coach the kids in League, rugby, touch footy and basketball.. Loved my job.. I used to play league as a kid up until under 21s ..than stopped playing.. Stupidly I picked up Rugby..which i quite enjoyed .. I played for Randwick.. unfortunately I had an accident playing rugby which meant I couldn’t work anymore or do other stuff..

Anywhoo I came here to the Kennel because I was an Ennis fan.. when he left I stayed because of the great people I met here.. it’s a extensive list I’ll name just a couple of longtime guys @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Wahesh @Hacky McAxe @Realist90 @Bulldog Wrestler and plenty more..I’ll pop in @Flanagun too because the guy gives the greatest laugh of all baby!
I love you too my brother.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Underground mining the past 10 years, 7 years in the navy prior to that. Been a Bulldogs supporter since I was a Toddler… Terry Lamb is the best to ever wear the Blue and white.
Loving being apart of this great forum and a proud member of the club.
Always a bulldog.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Glad you're back, Kennel isn't the same without the Leb legend that is Nasheed. Never give up on your dreams, the dogs could benefit from a 60kg gym junkie like yourself.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it might be an idea just so others know a bit about our lives and what we do and can do, me i'm a carpenter by trade and an automotive engineer by trade (sounds good eh) i can also weld spray paint and fix pretty well anything i put my mind to except computers and some electronics , i've painted and repaired cars for most of my family the last being yesterday a quick repair on an i30, did a lot of heritage work throughout Sydney on some early 1800s homes and churches ,built my own house including bathrooms and kitchen restored and sold an f truck and several motorbikes. Played golf for 22 years, basketball for 12, tennis for a few when real young a bit of league when i was younger but quit to ride motorbikes, i bet theres a few life stories amongst the Kennelers!
Wonderful synopsis of your life, and a great positive idea for a thread well done mate. You seem very interesting and quite a handy person to know. Great insight into your life and skills!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am Bazildog, my human is an idiot. I spend most days acting cute an shit so people lose thier minds and cuddle me and feed me treats.

Normal day I sleep in my King size bed (with stupid humans) from about 8pm until about 9am and then I really get going.

From about 9.15an till about 10am I patrol my vast jungle. Bush turkeys and magpies are my bitches and that fuckin idiot Dashound across the road knows who’s who in zoo.

My afternoons are spent knocking the pillows off the lounge and farting as often as I can. I’m a professional pat slut and I know how to convince the dumb tall people to give me their food. (Devon, Jatz, sausage, bbq chicken and chicken crimps are my heroine.)

I love the Bulldogs and the Kennel and wear my jersey as often as I can but the shorter one with the big tittys washes it too much and it really shits me…

Trent Barrett was a fuckin joke, Gus is the new Bulltoad and I recon CC just might be the man.

Go the Doggy’s!

PS the Nashettes are a bunch of fluesys that Go for Soufs and should all be banned from the Kennel.

BD