A bit about ourselves

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Half Sicilian and Half Irish
Grew up east but moved as a kid to Ashfield (near Pratten Park)
Played all my juniors for the magpies.
My cousin who was 15 years older than me introed me to Harleys.....he was a club member and took me at 17 to the club house but thought it was boring. Been riding HD's since a young bloke.

Life long Chooks supporter who used to go watch Wests and the Berries play. Really liked the oval at Belmore for atmosphere.
Very very impatient person.
Too many Tatts.....regret maybe 70% of them.
Try to live by do unto others as you'd have them do to you.
Reformed pokies addict.....although always an addict, since June 2022.
Ashamed of that part of my life but own it.
Love my 3 dogs, music like Blink, Green Day....anything with some meaning like Dylan.
Love my TV series mainly UK TV because I spent so much time as the baby of the family watching TV with Ma.
Most important I'm the dark kid as siblings took after the Irish side......so I look like the foster kid.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Half Sicilian and Half Irish
Grew up east but moved as a kid to Ashfield (near Pratten Park)
Played all my juniors for the magpies.
My cousin who was 15 years older than me introed me to Harleys.....he was a club member and took me at 17 to the club house but thought it was boring. Been riding HD's since a young bloke.

Life long Chooks supporter who used to go watch Wests and the Berries play. Really liked the oval at Belmore for atmosphere.
Very very impatient person.
Too many Tatts.....regret maybe 70% of them.
Try to live by do unto others as you'd have them do to you.
Reformed pokies addict.....although always an addict, since June 2022.
Ashamed of that part of my life but own it.
Love my 3 dogs, music like Blink, Green Day....anything with some meaning like Dylan.
Love my TV series mainly UK TV because I spent so much time as the baby of the family watching TV with Ma.
Most important I'm the dark kid as siblings took after the Irish side......so I look like the foster kid.
Do you reckon this site is better than the chookpen?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im a democratic freedom fighter debunking precedents, it doesnt matter what your beliefs are, we are better off without such precedent.
Imagine if someone bugged your joint and said live how I want, my way is better, live how I say for me ?
Leaving life in limbo isnt an option, progress is being made.
Broadminded diverse adults don't have less rights than a conservative poshathon.
Everyone has to compromise at some stage
Football, meat pies and holdens then some music

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Been a member of the kennel since 2016, try to fly under the radar.
Born 1990. Unemployed since 2017 officially, but represent some friends when at local court, to try and angeleshoot for mistrials and section 10/conditional discharge, but only do that occassionally to supplement centrelink and because im still technically a refugee I get a bit extra.
Before that I did Uber, but lost my licence for reasons I promised mods I wouldnt repeat.

Born and raised in Lebanon after my parents went there as professional cleaners from the sub continent, then moved to Breakfast point just before my 3 month bday, where I saw shit no one should ever see, a hard life which sharpened my gang relations, but luckily,I managed to put that all behind me and escape to Granville where I live today, my friend Iqbal gives me his basement on the cheap. In some ways living the dream. I wake up at 4pm, watch the NRL then Stay up all night watching English Super League on Vipsports which sharpened me and until recently was part of an all night gym, readying myself for a rugby league attempt, which was skittled when fucking Peter Mulholland died and Barrett got sacked, both of which I had contact with for a potential gig at Mounties with a view to a Bulldogs top 30 berth.
I clicked ‘show ignored content’ to read this masterpiece. Thanks for confirming that having you on ignore was the correct decision. Fmd what a dribbler.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ancestors from the UK... came out in the 1800's. Never lived in the Belmore/Bankstown area but been following the dogs since late 70's, and watched many a game at Belmore. Dad's fault I follow the dogs, but that is a different story.

Work in IT, but hate technology, give me a camping trip in the bush any day, and I'll be happy.

Favourite player of all time is Terry Lamb.