Pride Jersey Pt.2

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s a few different views sure to offend someone.

Faith is a good thing if it gives people hope and comfort. But religion can be a bad thing if it’s used like radical footy supporters who hate the other teams.

Nearly every major conflict in history has a religious slant or excuse for its existence. Most religions have something in their beliefs, scripts or rules that basically says to love and never harm your fellow man/woman or non gender specific..

However they all have fine print that says “unless he is from another belief or team, in that case kill the bastard.”

Minority’s have become the majority, even though they still only represent the smallest percentage of us all.

The outraged only become more outraged when the actually gain acceptance for their cause or belief. They don’t actually want peace.

Manly have created a massive shit fight that was totally un-necessary. It was a nice idea to show support for a group of people who clearly have challenges with acceptance in society for the life that is their reality.

But, they totally fucked it up by flick passing their desire to show inclusion and acceptance by lumping it on unsuspecting footy players. No employer has the right to push or expect an employee push a political/religious or moral view on their behalf.

Fucking idiots.
However they all have fine print that says “unless he is from another belief or team, in that case kill the bastard.

Please cite from the Holy Bible exactly when and where our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ harmed or killed another person for not following him? He was persecuted, crucified and killed for preaching love yet forgave all those who harmed him. True Christians follow in his example, if we don’t then we are not proper Christians, simple as that. I’ll be waiting for your evidence btw…

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh how predictable playing the religion card, don’t you people have anything else in your arsenal??? So one dimensional it’s hilarious! If you’d actually been keeping up with my comments in the previous post I stated that i have not hatred against homosexual people, as a proper Christian The Holy Bible teaches me to love everyone and that includes homosexuals and eh hem, even you. The original and main point of my objections against the whole thing was having ideolgy and agendas rammed down everyones throats. But once again you singular minded clowns make it all about something not even relevant and inadvertently make yourselves look “stoopid” in the process :tearsofjoy:
Great post bro.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah don't respond I think I've had enough of trying to navigate your mental mine field. I'm content to watch you contradict yourself further
Still going mate. Love it.

My point is pretty simple really but if you don't get it all good. Some just don't get it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
However they all have fine print that says “unless he is from another belief or team, in that case kill the bastard.

Please cite from the Holy Bible exactly when and where our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ harmed or killed another person for not following him? He was persecuted, crucified and killed for preaching love yet forgave all those who harmed him. True Christians follow in his example, if we don’t then we are not proper Christians, simple as that. I’ll be waiting for your evidence btw…
Bro they can’t even cop “love the sinner hate the sin”. That’s violence and inciting to some.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don’t bother trying with them bud, We all know the answer. It is absolutely futile to try and reason with these types of people like Tassie and Doogie, they are just hell bent on trying to make us out as religious or far right extremists to fit their bill as someone who is a bigot just so they can start an argument and do their virtue signalling so they can feel all warm and fuzzy inside and sleep well for the night. It’s funny because I always thought Tazzie was a good fella, still do however I’m disappointed with his lack of understanding our point of view on this matter.
Lol - at least @Realist90 (see not that hard to tag someone if u want to talk about them) in his own perverse way tries. You just dodge duck and weave.

And I believe you called mardi gras an abomination - and I told an anecdote which didn't challenge your beliefs directly. And then you pulled the victim card. So u got the Lizard. Weak.

Mr. T would be ashamed at u.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

My point is pretty simple really but if you don't get it all good. Some just don't get it.
Simple for the simple minded my friend maybe that's why I'm at a loss. My common sense can't compute

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I dont think you get your point, wait did you even have a point to begin with or just content to shit stir people who actually have a valid point? The latter I think.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hahahaha, nice… You know exactly what I’m talking about that’s why I said the “fine print”.

Fabulous outrage though and highlighting of a single sentence in my long post attempting to justify your view.

Your outrage and selective comment is the evidence mate. You know as well as anyone that it’s some peoples Interpretation of any religion that causes the problem, and Christians are no different.

Its exactly why I said before your selective comment, that faith is a good thing if it brings hope and comfort. If you want to kid yourself that “your” faith is without wrong or fault, then good for you.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha, nice… You know exactly what I’m talking about that’s why I said the “fine print”.

Fabulous outrage though and highlighting of a single sentence in my long post attempting to justify your view.

Your outrage and selective comment is the evidence mate. You know as well as anyone that it’s some peoples Interpretation of any religion that causes the problem, and Christians are no different.

Its exactly why I said before your selective comment, that faith is a good thing if it brings hope and comfort. If you want to kid yourself that “your” faith is without wrong or fault, then good for you.
No evidence to cite? I knew that wouldn’t be forthcoming just more of the same waffle WAFF WAFF WAFF lol Keep up the good work champ love your factual work clap clap clap

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The issue I have though is your blatant disregard for the greatest atrocities throughout man’s history being in the 20th century via irreligious reasons and leaders. Ww1, ww2, Sure one could argue hitler fiddled in Norse mythology but then stalins and the general Moa? Atheistic states and leaders. Nothing to do with them using religion to punish people although they did punish and exterminate the religious. Even north Vietnam. I know it’s popular and the go to argument by mainstream atheists to say oh religion is the cause of the greatest atrocities but completely ignore the 20th century. Anyways this is going way off topic I don’t get why everything under the sun needs to be brought up to try and prove some point. It’s as simple as this, these men are not ok with propagating a political ideology their faith is completely against. And that is their right. That’s all there is to it.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No evidence to cite? I knew that wouldn’t be forthcoming just more of the same waffle WAFF WAFF WAFF lol Keep up the good work champ love your factual work clap clap clap
Evidence?? Pity fool or simple fool?? I didn’t question or bag your Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Show me where I did that Mr evidence. You are blinded by your own one track beliefs.

I simply said that some people interpret religion in ways that suit themselves and that sometimes has been used to justify conflict.

If you want to get into a debate about that you better strap in because we could be here for a long time talking about many conflicts over history that have had religious triggers..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The issue I have though is your blatant disregard for the greatest atrocities throughout man’s history being in the 20th century via irreligious reasons and leaders. Ww1, ww2, Sure one could argue hitler fiddled in Norse mythology but then stalins and the general Moa? Atheistic states and leaders. Nothing to do with them using religion to punish people although they did punish and exterminate the religious. Even north Vietnam. I know it’s popular and the go to argument by mainstream atheists to say oh religion is the cause of the greatest atrocities but completely ignore the 20th century. Anyways this is going way off topic I don’t get why everything under the sun needs to be brought up to try and prove some point. It’s as simple as this, these men are not ok with propagating a political ideology their faith is completely against. And that is their right. That’s all there is to it.
@Bazildog - feel dirty with this but the first part is right. Almost all wars have and will always be fought for resources. The religion argument is just to convince the rank and file. Not like you can say we're going to war coz I want old mates gold and chicks and expect the boys to fight well.

The rest is the typical Realist waffle. Ideology? Religion is more of an ideology than being gay. Funny how all born christians have christian parents, yet not all born gay people have gay parents. Lol.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Religion and belief had no role in WW2?? Holy shit mate, go read a bit more and perhaps ask anyone of Jewish faith if your view has merit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Religion and belief had no role in WW2?? Holy shit mate, go read a bit more and perhaps ask anyone of Jewish faith if your view has merit.
Surely you’re taking the piss and using a truth to alter facts for your agenda. Was the war started because of hitler racist views towards Jews or his invasion of Poland to gain land/power/resources etc? Was this invasion done on religious grounds? Or clear political motivations?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Bazildog - feel dirty with this but the first part is right. Almost all wars have and will always be fought for resources. The religion argument is just to convince the rank and file. Not like you can say we're going to war coz I want old mates gold and chicks and expect the boys to fight well.

The rest is the typical Realist waffle. Ideology? Religion is more of an ideology than being gay. Funny how all born christians have christian parents, yet not all born gay people have gay parents. Lol.
Religiius beliefs played no role in Yugoslavia, WW2, The Crusades, multiple ongoing conflicts in the Middle East, The French wars of Religion, Israel/Palestine or India/Pakistan just to name a few…?

I am not anti religion and as I said faith can be a powerful tool, but some people and their interpretation of religion have caused carnage thru history, it’s not a debate it’s fact.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Point stands. Be consistent. That's it.

Personally I love the LGBTQ+ community, however understand people's opposition to it.

But, if you're going to use religion as a basis of this opposition (which is your right) then at least be consistent with it.

Do that, and I think you'd have a lot more understanding and respect from people like me
But it is consistent. Your reference to the beard trimming stuff is taken out of context. I can’t respect you either if you are falsifying what that text in the Bible means.
You have totally taken it out of context and dismissed any explanation for it. That’s very arrogant and ignorant.