Pride Jersey Pt.2

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Oh how predictable playing the religion card, don’t you people have anything else in your arsenal??? So one dimensional it’s hilarious! If you’d actually been keeping up with my comments in the previous post I stated that i have not hatred against homosexual people, as a proper Christian The Holy Bible teaches me to love everyone and that includes homosexuals and eh hem, even you. The original and main point of my objections against the whole thing was having ideolgy and agendas rammed down everyones throats. But once again you singular minded clowns make it all about something not even relevant and inadvertently make yourselves look “stoopid” in the process :tearsofjoy:
Against religion - don't need anymore ammo. You guys provide me plenty.

You talking one-dimensional? Then why is everything you don't agree with 'leftie'. Seems like you pack everyone into a side - wow - that very multi-dimensional.

How is wearing a jersey ramming it down your throat (and a very interesting choice of words). Could wear a fckng tutu for all I care - as long as i see a good game of footy we're all good. You're only hung up because it promotes alphabets - woah - dogs are sponsored by Sydney tools - who are a fckng ripoff. Guess I should hate the Dogs....

How is a bunch of queers having a street party an abomination (your words)? Is it the party or the participants? Is because it takes up one night of your TV time? I could go on.

Abomination - is that christian love?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you really comparing trimming a beard to this? Grasping for straws I see. Amazing
Grasping at straws?

I'm just saying don't cherry pick. You want to go all in on one part such as being gay then fair enough. You've got every right to.

But, be consistent with it and follow everything else the bible says. Simple as that

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Grasping at straws?

I'm just saying don't cherry pick. You want to go all in on one part such as being gay then fair enough. You've got every right to.

But, be consistent with it and follow everything else the bible says. Simple as that
ThEy LoVe YoU

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

You talking one-dimensional? Then why is everything you don't agree with 'leftie'. Seems like you pack everyone into a side - wow - that very multi-dimensional.

How is wearing a jersey ramming it down your throat (and a very interesting choice of words). Could wear a fckng tutu for all I care - as long as i see a good game of footy we're all good. You're only hung up because it promotes alphabets - woah - dogs are sponsored by Sydney tools - who are a fckng ripoff. Guess I should hate the Dogs....

How is a bunch of queers having a street party an abomination (your words)? Is it the party or the participants? Is because it takes up one night of your TV time? I could go on.

I despise the far right just as much as I do the far left, now theres some equality for you Mr… oh sorry did I call you by your preferred pronoun lol

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Answer the question, is profiting off someone else's losses the right thing to do? Give me a yes or no.
Mate if you are against gambling take it up with the TAB not me. I for one think gambling is a vice which destroy many which I've seen first hand. In the context of gambling I don't agree with it so I don't partake it in but no one is holding a gun to a blokes head to punt. So is there a black and white answer which you want? No because the gambler took the risk and knows the risks

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Grasping at straws?

It seems you just want to tell people how to practice their faith nothing more nothing less. That's a high horse you are on brother I have to look up at you.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Grasping at straws?

You’re taking the beard trimming stuff out of context from the book of Leviticus. I explained it yesterday along with what Leviticus says about tattoos in the other Pride Jersey thread.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It seems you just want to tell people how to practice their faith nothing more nothing less. That's a high horse you are on brother I have to look up at you.
I'm not telling you how to practice your faith. I'm telling you how to live your life. Stop being hypocritical.

Simple. As. That.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

“Then why is everything you disagree with leftie”

Simple answer dumbass: because anything far right is banned and deleted so what is there to disagree with??? Stoopid question and not a question with a lot of thought put into it!

I assure you if far right extremists were allowed to post on forums such as this I would be disagreeing with their ideology just as much as I do the far lefts ideals but only one group of extremists are allowed to be put forward these days, I thought you would have figured that one out by now… that is my whole point of airing my objections derr.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’re taking the beard trimming stuff out of context from the book of Leviticus. I explained it yesterday along with what Leviticus says about tattoos in the other Pride Jersey thread.
Point stands. Be consistent. That's it.

Personally I love the LGBTQ+ community, however understand people's opposition to it.

But, if you're going to use religion as a basis of this opposition (which is your right) then at least be consistent with it.

Do that, and I think you'd have a lot more understanding and respect from people like me

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I despise the far right just as much as I do the far left, now theres some equality for you Mr… oh sorry did I call you by your preferred pronoun lol
You didn't but thanks for the apology. You can see on the left - I am the KLL so I prefer to be known as Lord by the minions. And yes - I view u as a minion.

And cannot say your posts interest me enough to follow you that closely but if you can show me one post anywhere where you're putting shit on right wingers in a real way - I'll happily apologise. Wish u luck.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
“Then why is everything you disagree with leftie”

Simple answer dumbass: because anything far right is banned and deleted so what is there to disagree with??? Stoopid question and not a question with a lot of thought put into it!

I assure you if far right extremists were allowed to post on forums such as this I would be disagreeing with their ideology just as much as I do the far lefts ideals but only one group of extremists are allowed to be put forward these days, I thought you would have figured that one out by now… that is my whole point of airing my objections derr.
Sorry - generally thought when you're dealing with idiots best to operate at their level. I'm trying my best.

U seem to think I have a huge interest in you. Thats interesting, coz a few posts ago you were inferring I was trannie meat. You interested in some ball gag action? I respectfully decline. I have standards.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not telling you how to practice your faith. I'm telling you how to live your life. Stop being hypocritical.

Simple. As. That.
Are you telling me personally to stop being a hypocrite? Without knowing anything about me besides a forum post? Or are you saying people should stop being hypocritical in general for trimming their beard?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How absolutely amazing would NRL Drag Queen Round be? Seriously.

Males in female drag, and females as Drag Kings.

Have drag queens commentate too.

Would be an absolute hoot!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you telling me personally to stop being a hypocrite? Without knowing anything about me besides a forum post? Or are you saying people should stop being hypocritical in general for trimming their beard?
Yes on both accounts.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Point stands. Be consistent. That's it.

Personally I love the LGBTQ+ community, however understand people's opposition to it.

But, if you're going to use religion as a basis of this opposition (which is your right) then at least be consistent with it.

Do that, and I think you'd have a lot more understanding and respect from people like me
So if you understand people's opposition to it what could that be besides religion? I'm dying to hear this one.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So if you understand people's opposition to it what could that be besides religion? I'm dying to hear this one.
They don't see it as natural. Find it weird. Are close minded. Freaked out by it. Don't like the colour pink. Had bad experiences. Can't understand it.

Plenty of reasons apart from religious.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point, you know nothing about me or who I am but had the fortitude to call me a hypocrite based on nothing. You know nothing about nothing and have grandiose opinions. Thanks for ending the discussion for me.
Our discussion is finished? Sounds good to me mate.

People also know nothing about gay people but openly judge them. There's that hypocrisy I was talking about ....