Official Gus on Twitter

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I clearly stated where I grew up..
Should I have typed it in another language?
You knowing another language? Haha.
I’m just perplexed how passionately you defend your right to go for the bulldogs (never said you couldn’t btw) despite having no links to the area and then you just casually drop in you grew up in the area.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
‘You don need breastfeeding, My baby grew up just fine without breastfeeding I used milk formula and my wife’s breasts when they were young for a bit’.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can bet my life you are up there decked up in white adidas tracksuits with a bumbag and chain greeting people you see as ‘hey cuz’ and they are looking at you with a raised eyebrow.
You’re projecting because you’re not leb and want to take it out on me.
Question. If you’re so passionate why don’t you move to the area?
Because “the area” is a an absolute whole now because of fleas like you moved there in droves!

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You knowing another language? Haha.
I’m just perplexed how passionately you defend your right to go for the bulldogs (never said you couldn’t btw) despite having no links to the area and then you just casually drop in you grew up in the area.
Casually drop in??
You mean include a fact that I actually grew up from birth til 15 years old in Birrong,Yagoona and Revesby.
Spent 3 days a week on Norfolk Rd in Greenacre at my grandparents place.
Went to Bankstown Sports Club every week and did Thursday night shopping at Roselands..
Met Turvey in his sporting store in Bankstown Square.
Drew a picture of Baa,and was taken by my principal to Baa’s house to give him the picture ..
Even with all that connection..it’s all irrelevant..
None of it matters..because it’s not about where you live or the experiences you have had..
It’s simply choosing the Dogs as the team you support and continuing to follow them through everything..good and bad..with absolute passion and love for the franchise,regardless of the teams geographical location or multicultural diversity within the region..
You totally don’t get it..
A true supporter gets it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Casually drop in??
You mean include a fact that I actually grew up from birth til 15 years old in Birrong,Yagoona and Revesby.
Went to Bankstown Sports Club every week and did Thursday night shopping at Roselands..
Drew a picture of Baa,and was taken by my principal to Baa’s house to give him the picture ..
None of it matters..because it’s not about where you live or the experiences you have had..
It’s simply choosing the Dogs as the team you support and continuing to follow them through everything..good and bad..with absolute passion and love for the franchise,regardless of the teams geographical location or multicultural diversity within the region..
A true supporter gets it
My whole point is you can’t feel the most passion for the team without seeing for yourself and living and breathing the passion within the area.
Everything you transcribed there supports my whole position?
You should be defending me.
I never once said as soon as you leave you drop the doggs, by that logic I’d be going for Parra right now but I never suggested that.
Did you perhaps just join the pile on bandwagon without listening to what I said?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Casually drop in??
A true supporter gets it
Yep is completely clueless its blasphemy! #nasheedOUT

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[

Me?
I have been polite throughout.
Was it me calling peopel apu or ‘fucking curry muncher’?
Why don’t you ask and say stuff to them or is Indian bashing ok ?
Instead of singling me out who hasn’t been nasty to anyone.
Bro, you insult people regularly. You are never fkn polite. Inferring to a bulldog supporter that they can’t be a real supporter unless they are Lebanese is some fkn clown shit. The whole pretending to be an Indian who lived in Lebanon, then run amok on the mean streets of breakfast point with a Tongan girlfriend who gave him a hiding is fkn lame AF. Your stupid racial statements are annoying, your disrespect to the greats of our club and to fkn supporters on the kennel makes you a fkn clown ****. Do us all a favour and delete your account and come back with a new persona cause this one ain’t it bro.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, you insult people regularly. You are never fkn polite. Inferring to a bulldog supporter that they can’t be a real supporter unless they are Lebanese is some fkn clown shit. The whole pretending to be an Indian who lived in Lebanon, then run amok on the mean streets of breakfast point with a Tongan girlfriend who gave him a hiding is fkn lame AF. Your stupid racial statements are annoying, your disrespect to the greats of our club and to fkn supporters on the kennel makes you a fkn clown ****. Do us all a favour and delete your account and come back with a new persona cause this one ain’t it bro.
A. Show me who I have insulted
B. Show me what great I have insulted?
C. Where did I ever say my Tongan gf gave me a hiding?
All 3 are LIES

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My whole point is you can’t feel the most passion for the team without seeing for yourself and living and breathing the passion within the area.
I never once said as soon as you leave you drop the doggs, by that logic I’d be going for Parra right now but I never suggested that.
Did you perhaps just join the pile on bandwagon without listening to what I said?
So you didn’t state that Flamebouyant should support the Cowboys or the Knights because he spent considerable time in Port Macquarie and now resides in Cairns?
My point is I live 3000kms from Belmore and live and breathe the Dogs everyday..
I check everyday for a new signing or release..
I check everyday for any new news I am unaware of,despite how trivial it may be.
I arrange my weekends around when we play.
I almost have a coronary evertime we play.
I leave the room when the opposition is near our try line.
I bark like a dog and leave welts on my legs from slapping them when we score a try.
I sing the team song like I am auditioning for the Voice when we win.
My IPad screensaver is the Bulldogs logo.
I guarantee you that most Dogs supporters are likely just like me.
I’m not special..nor would I claim to be more of a supporter than anyone else..
We all have passion for this club regardless of where we live or originated from.
Bulldog1966 lives in W.A..I am sure he is just as passionate as I am,even though he lives in a state where AFL is king.
I am pretty sure Tassie lives overseas at the moment..do you think he doesn’t know our team song,or doesn’t stay up to ridiculous hours to watch our games, just because he lives in another country?
Your points and mindset are flawed Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you didn’t state that Flamebouyant should support the Cowboys or the Knights because he spent considerable time in Port Macquarie and now resides in Cairns?
No flameboutant didn’t grow up in da area. He said his dad did. So I allowed his dad to support us and questioned (not forbid) why he wouldn’t go for a team he loved in rather than a team culture he hasn’t seen or understood. Was just a question.
My point is I live 3000kms from Belmore and live and breathe the Dogs everyday..
I check everyday for a new signing or release..
I check everyday for any new news I am unaware of,despite how trivial it may be.
I arrange my weekends around when we play.
I almost have a coronary evertime we play.
I leave the room when the opposition is near our try line.
I bark like a dog and leave welts on my legs from slapping them when we score a try.
I sing the team song like I am auditioning for the Voice when we win.
My IPad screensaver is the Bulldogs logo.
I guarantee you that most Dogs supporters are likely just like me.
I’m not special..nor would I claim to be more of a supporter than anyone else..
This is great but you grew up in the area and you had some memories like u drew Terry Lamb so it’s understandable

I am pretty sure Tassie lives overseas at the moment..do you think he doesn’t know our team song,or doesn’t stay up to ridiculous hours to watch our games, just because he lives in another country?
Your points and mindset are flawed Nasheed.
I can’t comment on @Tassie Devil or why he goes for the doggs but maybe he was area born and bred too.
But it’s hard for me because I can’t relate supporting rugby league or visiting the kennel from another country in Eastern Europe. Seems crazy to me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are right.
I’ve never fully understood why Aussies and people outside the area would go for A Lebanese and Belmore based team like the dogs.
16 other clubs to choose from and you chose us? Can’t we just have this one thing to our selves? Haha.
I love meeting non-Middle Eastern Dogs fans, especially Anglos.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree with your first sentence. I'm also a passionate Liverpool supporter but have never lived in Liverpool.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Disagree with your first sentence. I'm also a passionate Liverpool supporter but have never lived in Liverpool.
But if you did live in Liverpool, can you imagine the feeling and next level understanding of the community you’d see and feel yourself?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I love meeting non-Middle Eastern Dogs fans, especially Anglos.
Yeah but aren’t you fascinated by this as well?
Like that tik tok of the white dude who goes into Nigerian owned shops speaking Nigerian

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but aren’t you fascinated by this as well?
Like that tik tok of the white dude who goes into Nigerian owned shops speaking Nigerian
I like when various cultures show interest in other cultures.

IE I like learning how to say "hello" and "thank you" in other languages. One of the best ways to break the ice.

Also talking about their food, everyone loves food.

PS love the Nigerian accent.