Official Gus on Twitter

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There seriously needs to be some ethics and standards set in place for banned posters on here. Either that or Kennellers need to take control of their own experience on here.

Using this current blow up with Nasheed as an example...

1.The guy gets banned (for assumed valid reasons in the first place) including multiple banned times in the past.

2.A few months pass by.

3.Some (expletive) kenneller (who probably just loves voyeurism and sitting back watching as TK explodes) asks for him to return because they miss him.

4.Within a couple of days sure enough "he's baaaack".

5.Mouths off. Baits. Kennellers cheesed off. Some over react for various triggers he sets off.

6.Rinse and repeat back to Point 1.

Ho hum.

7.Seems like this is a tradition and habitual reality on TK :(

Don't rely on Mods. Take control of your Kennel experience yourself and put Smarties on Block and Ignore and, especially for all our sakes, please ignore the silly baiting threads created and designed purely to suck you in.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There seriously needs to be some ethics and standards set in place for banned posters on here. Either that or Kennellers need to take control of their own experience on here.

Using this current blow up with Nasheed as an example...

1.The guy gets banned (for assumed valid reasons in the first place) including multiple banned times in the past.

2.A few months pass by.

3.Some (expletive) kenneller (who probably just loves voyeurism and sitting back watching as TK explodes) asks for him to return because they miss him.

4.Within a couple of days sure enough "he's baaaack".

5.Mouths off. Baits. Kennellers cheesed off. Some over react for various triggers he sets off.

6.Rinse and repeat back to Point 1.

Ho hum.

7.Seems like this is a tradition and habitual reality on TK :(

Don't rely on Mods. Take control of your Kennel experience yourself and put Smarties on Block and Ignore and, especially for all our sakes, please ignore the silly baiting threads created and designed purely to suck you in.
You’re not wrong in logic but I’m just a regular poster. I get brought back because many understand I’m very knowledgeable and I like being here and am nice to ppl.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re not wrong in logic but I’m just a regular poster. I get brought back because many understand I’m very knowledgeable and I like being here and am nice to ppl.
Ok Nash, your thought on which teams will win in round 4... could be a regular weekly post Nasheed's tipsy winners. Start with Broncos v Dolphins.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember Lahoods Pool Hall?
That was where the hoods that wanted to cause trouble came from. It was just me and my brother and about 8 or more of them, so I wasn’t keen on punching on. More worried about my younger bro. Luckily the guy from the pool hall told them to fuck off or he’ll call the cops.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think steve was emailing mods everyday asking for @Nasheed to be released. @CQDog
Steve has been rather quite since i have put the karen in his place. His bum chum buddy Brandon Clarke ‘Next Harry Grant’ hasn’t been getting selected in ANY grade LOL so he’s been too busy sexually comforting him during these tough times

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 67059
btw @Nate DAWG I am still waiting for a reply to ANY of that^

To the Kennel at large.
This is exactly what I’m talking about.

People say inflammatory statements with NO fact in it and people jump on it like it’s fact.

I’ll elaborate.
1/ I have never insulted anyone in the Kennel. But, let’s point the gun the other way round and ask how many times Nasheed gets insulted. Like being a called a curry muncher in page 601 etc

2/ I have never insulted a Bulldog great. The only time I encroached on anything of that nature was saying Hazem was overrated.
it is my opinion and many agree. So what. I didn’t insult him and I backed it with stats and not many people address it.

3/ Tongan gave me a hiding. Just an outright lie.Nate dawg If you are a man you should apologise for making crap out of thin air.

The kennel owes @Nasheed a big apology if I’m honest.
if anyone wants to compare insults and derogatory remarks for and against @Nasheed I’ll take that challenge
Ok - here you go dickhead
1. Saying that a person needs to be connected to Lebanese culture or from the area is insulting to the thousands of fans who are not Lebanese or are not connected to the community. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone who and how they can support the bulldogs. There are people on here who have supported the dogs for decades that are neither of these things.
2. Putting out any bullshit list that you post that doesn’t include Turvey. You do this on purpose for bait and it’s fkn annoying and insulting to arguably (with Baa) our greatest ever player. Your comments about Haz are insulting. Constantly promoting Holland as anything other than a fringe first grader, when we have done class centres and makes a mockery of our history. The way you speak about Pasifika bulldog players and calling Samoans Tongans incorrectly and on purpose.
3. Your imaginary Tongan girlfriend. If she was real, there is no way that she wouldn’t of given you a hiding because your a fkn clown ****.