Official Gus on Twitter

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol 6 pages of bait replies from nasheed haha
The guys not indian or lebo
He's a white troll lol..I only bring race into it cause he does too. Bloke eats bunning snags for breakfast he's dinky di true blue
Yeah I thought that was obvious too. Smart poster who perfectly dumbs down his spelling and sentence structure. Expert fisherman.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There seriously needs to be some ethics and standards set in place for banned posters on here. Either that or Kennellers need to take control of their own experience on here.

Using this current blow up with Nasheed as an example...

1.The guy gets banned (for assumed valid reasons in the first place) including multiple banned times in the past.

2.A few months pass by.

3.Some (expletive) kenneller (who probably just loves voyeurism and sitting back watching as TK explodes) asks for him to return because they miss him.

4.Within a couple of days sure enough "he's baaaack".

5.Mouths off. Baits. Kennellers cheesed off. Some over react for various triggers he sets off.

6.Rinse and repeat back to Point 1.

Ho hum.

7.Seems like this is a tradition and habitual reality on TK :(

Don't rely on Mods. Take control of your Kennel experience yourself and put Smarties on Block and Ignore and, especially for all our sakes, please ignore the silly baiting threads created and designed purely to suck you in.
Great post wendog, he is apparently friends with one of the mods, we all know who he is, so nasheed has been given license to destroy the site once again.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like when various cultures show interest in other cultures.

IE I like learning how to say "hello" and "thank you" in other languages. One of the best ways to break the ice.

Also talking about their food, everyone loves food.

PS love the Nigerian accent.
This is what has always been so cool about our club. I’m Anglo and loved hanging out on the hill playing with other kids of different races, particularly the Lebs. It was a great experience for a kid who grew up in a predominantly white area.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is what has always been so cool about our club. I’m Anglo and loved hanging out on the hill playing with other kids of different races, particularly the Lebs. It was a great experience for a kid who grew up in a predominantly white area.
I have always said that non-racist Aussies are the best and nicest people on Earth.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok - here you go dickhead
1. Saying that a person needs to be connected to Lebanese culture or from the area is insulting to the thousands of fans who are not Lebanese or are not connected to the community. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone who and how they can support the bulldogs. There are people on here who have supported the dogs for decades that are neither of these things.
2. Putting out any bullshit list that you post that doesn’t include Turvey. You do this on purpose for bait and it’s fkn annoying and insulting to arguably (with Baa) our greatest ever player. Your comments about Haz are insulting. Constantly promoting Holland as anything other than a fringe first grader, when we have done class centres and makes a mockery of our history. The way you speak about Pasifika bulldog players and calling Samoans Tongans incorrectly and on purpose.
3. Your imaginary Tongan girlfriend. If she was real, there is no way that she wouldn’t of given you a hiding because your a fkn clown ****.
You do know he is just taking the piss, sitting back and laughing at the rage.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have always said that non-racist Aussies are the best and nicest people on Earth.
I'm a south coast life long doggies fan, my wife is first gen, grew up in Campsie and lived in Yagoona when we met. Her and her brothers leb mates from school and St John's footy are the best, funniest blokes I have met anywhere. Backyard cook ups with food from all over the world is the best. We ar enow in Melbourne (lived 2 doors from Bellache for a few years too - he is a great bloke)

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can mods actually ban someone for trolling?
Has there been anyone perm-ban for this ?
How about abuse, Racism ?
To me Nasheed is only playing a character and wants the attention of all the kennel lol.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who ever wanted DICKWEED back can go shove him in his vagina!!! I've got this moron on block (ignore). But the reaction this troll gets from true Bulldogs fans is annoying. This fuckwit is nothing more than a sick twisted joke!!!
It really is out of hand.

The narrative has degenerated to complete bullshit and sick comedy parody of the long gone, (once odd, but weirdly amusing), Nasheed ,:grinning:

I did get the tip he has friends in high places and is placed here for the novelty and click bait purposes, so I wised up knowing that he would always be allowed to come back.

I guess TK is a private business enterprise and the owner(s) can run it anyway they see fit. It's up to us to either let it be known Nasheed has out lived his usefulness, or make our own decisions on how much we put up with.

The guy could be a narcissistic, self obsessed attention seeker.

A paid or unpaid troll to garner clicks and controversy.

Your annoying nerdy neighbour across the road.

A seriously deranged individual :grinning:

Comic relief gone rogue

Or

He could be a try hard, well connected Leb who looks Indian and has good oil. Speaks in a very disrespectful manner about any number of minorities and talks in a vulgar manner about women, sex acts, body parts and could just generally be a bullshit artist.

Up to each individual Kenneller on how much you can put up with, to therefore share the site with an absolute disruptive nuisance.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He posted pics of bleeding bum holes, borderline pedo imo. Should be banned for life lol
Incorrect.
And even if that was correct, that isn’t paedophilic, get real.
Was is a image of a kid under 13?
Please call the cops if so.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It really is out of hand.

The narrative has degenerated to complete bullshit and sick comedy parody of the long gone, (once odd, but weirdly amusing), Nasheed ,:grinning:

I did get the tip he has friends in high places and is placed here for the novelty and click bait purposes, so I wised up knowing that he would always be allowed to come back.

I guess TK is a private business enterprise and the owner(s) can run it anyway they see fit. It's up to us to either let it be known Nasheed has out lived his usefulness, or make our own decisions on how much we put up with.

The guy could be a narcissistic, self obsessed attention seeker.

A paid or unpaid troll to garner clicks and controversy.

Your annoying nerdy neighbour across the road.

A seriously deranged individual :grinning:

Comic relief gone rogue

Or

He could be a try hard, well connected Leb who looks Indian and has good oil. Speaks in a very disrespectful manner about any number of minorities and talks in a vulgar manner about women, sex acts, body parts and could just generally be a bullshit artist.

Up to each individual Kenneller on how much you can put up with, to therefore share the site with an absolute disruptive nuisance.
I’m just a normal guy.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do know he is just taking the piss, sitting back and laughing at the rage.
I do but still annoying. When he was funny it was all good but he ran out of jokes and taking the piss and trolling real fans is fkn clown shit. TBH, mods really dropped the ball on this one.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I’ll give myself a 24 hr break from TK.
Too much pile up on the back of lies for one day.
So many here should be ashamed.
You are all lucky todays world I’m Granville Nasheed and not the old Breakfast Point Nasheed.
You can go back to ‘how good is Kiraz’ threads for the evening.