News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nothing but an abuse of his position to direct some hate towards someone in a personal attack. What a cum stain!

Anyways, the events he describes is nothing different to what every other club is doing so what's his fukin point? Die from alcohol already chump and do the RL world a favour.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate, based on how we are heading as a club, old mate Drunkfield is only going to get more feral.

The better we do, the worse he will get. Sucked in BUZZ, you drunken old senile fuck!!! EAT A BIG FAT GUS DICK.
How does one go about getting this big fat Gus dick?

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The figures are probably close enough...

Not really. The club is paying $500k under our cap for 2023 regardless.
What do you get for that money?
Option A: Let Allan occupy a top 30 spot, maybe get on the field (he's been injured) and push as a fringe first-grader (knowing he won't be here next year anyway); or
Option B: Get a $200k refund from the Roosters, free up a spot for an up-and-comer (with potential beyond this year), and keep $50k for someone else.

Is anyone seriously not going Option B?
The club forking out 300k so a player doesn’t play for us is fucked

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Somehow Rothfield is trying to argue that Gus clearing dead wood, firing useless coaches and chasing rep players is a bad thing?

He left the part out where by creating so much cap space, creating a centre of excellence, thereby developing and keeping their best future juniors resulted in them eventually making 3 straight Grand Finals and winning 2 straight premierships.

Are there grounds to sue for defamation? One would think the zombie is border lining a court appearance if he continues his constant attacks on Gould.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are there grounds to sue for defamation? One would think the zombie is border lining a court appearance if he continues his constant attacks on Gould.
Gus would never go down that path and rightly so as all it would do is give scumbag Rothfield more attention than he deserves.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you actually believe that is true coming from Rothfield, really??? Nothing but made up bullshit mate cmon!
You're right buddy, I shouldnt have fallen for his click bait BS. I'm just nervous about the what ifs i guess ... but I have all the trust in the world with the new admin, they havent given us reason to have doubts

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right buddy, I shouldnt have fallen for his click bait BS. I'm just nervous about the what ifs i guess ... but I have all the trust in the world with the new admin, they havent given us reason to have doubts
At least now we have someone setting up pathways and juniors, rather than dart board recruitment going for whoever is off contract

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do honestly believe the drunk knows the ins and outs of all deals or any deals for that matter, who the hell would trust him with critical information with how much rubbish he spews
Haha yeah good point

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow he really has an Agenda , and is using his Newspaper to push it. Piss poor attempt thou.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a load of agenda driven dribble this is. Just when you think Gronkfield couldn't stoop any lower. Gus has so much respect in the league world, and all this drunken fuktard keeps trying to do is discredit him. I would love to know the truth behind this and why Gronkfield wants Gus's blood so bad!

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is a custodian of the game, he helps to grow it and only wants the best for it.
Brothfield is a cancer on the game, he lives of the negativity and does nothing to help better it.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s an amazing this bloke believes the wider public see him as an independent reporter yet the passive aggressive tones and unmistakable axe that he has to grind with Gus could not be clearer…