Rd 5 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Preston- Love this guy, hes brilliant
Burton- Was brilliant tonight, some moments of brilliance, class for the assist, that play to get us a drop gol was world class stuff, people forget in here how young burton is, hes gonna get better every year, finished by a top class drop goal, love him.
Mahoney- Few errors but have no doubts our whole pack goes through this guy, defends so tough, hes the definition of a bulldog, hes best 9 in comp for me.

So proud of all of them, even okunbor , im not afan of his by any means but to play in second row , a position hes not used to and defend as he did, fair play. With the number of injuries, the sinbin, all the disruption we had, ive not been as proud of this team for 6 years, incredible stuff.
I dont like getting into players but flanno really struggled today, if hes not goal kicking, he adds nothing, we really need to improve on that position because hes not good enough.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan > Reed today by a very wide margin.
Honestly, if Flano made errors, missed tackles, killed attacking raids and gave away penalties like Reed today, you guys would make sack threads for weeks.
Thats because all he does is tackle oh sorry one shit kick 5 mins to go that didnt even make the ingoal from 6 feet out!

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats because all he does is tackle oh sorry one shit kick 5 mins to go that didnt even make the ingoal from 6 feet out!
I love how he barks orders though to everybody to then produce a nothing play

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the greatest come from behind wins I have ever witnessed from us, a true Bulldog style victory and against the odds too! Geez we had some bad luck in that game losing Ray early, then Okonbur being binned for fuck all, then King copping a stray finger in the eye from Preston, Preston dislocating his finger in the process, they all showed true grit getting the job done and am very proud! What an inspiration young Preston is WOW sign the kid up for life I reckon.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Preston
2. Sutton
1. Mahoney ( Mahoney came up wit 2 huge tackles alone against taumololo and luki)

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the greatest come from behind wins I have ever witnessed from us, a true Bulldog style victory and against the odds too! Geez we had some bad luck in that game losing Ray early, then Okonbur being binned for fuck all, then King copping a stray finger in the eye from Preston, Preston dislocating his finger in the process, they all showed true grit getting the job done and am very proud! What an inspiration young Preston is WOW sign the kid up for life I reckon.
True Bulldogs victory under adversity. Gritty and scrambling. The best type of victory.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3 Preston
2 Burton
1 King, Kiraz

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
3- Preston because he scored two tries and played on and played well
2- Burton. Quiet at large, but honestly we don’t win here today without what he did.
1- Waddell. He did all the scrappy housework in the middle when depleted and kept the engine running high. He’s not getting the credit from others because he didn’t play flash but I’m telling you he stood up.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol people still giving Reed points and mentions. He was worst player on field for either side today :tearsofjoy:
You’re clueless… if you’ve played the game, you would understand where the points and mentions come from. There are 1%’s and effort plays that are clear to the purists of the game but acknowledge the different views and opinions of others… what makes this forum what it is.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
3- Preston because he scored two tries and played on and played well
2- Burton. Quiet at large, but honestly we don’t win here today without what he did.
1- Waddell. He did all the scrappy housework in the middle when depleted and kept the engine running high. He’s not getting the credit from others because he didn’t play flash but I’m telling you he stood up.
Yeah agree with this. Waddell stepped up tonight - big minutes and held up strong in a very weakened forward pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.