Rd 5 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - Preston - played on with fucked hand and bagged x2 tries.
2 - King - fucking warhorse who carries our pack week in week out, he's the real captain of our side.
1 - Burton - as much as he pisses me off at times he kicked the field goal to win it.
+1

I'll give a HC to Alamoti. Not sure if centre is where he'll end up, but in hoping we lock him up long term.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
lol people still giving Reed points and mentions. He was worst player on field for either side today :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
3- burton won us the game, simple
2- preston, what a player he has been for us
1- reed, fuk he worked his ass off all game
Great effort by everyone except flanno and perham, they have to go. Reynolds showed at 45 what flanno should be doing, looked a different team when he took control, thats how bad flanno is

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol people still giving Reed points and mentions. He was worst player on field for either side today :tearsofjoy:
iF YOU SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES YOU MIGHT GET SOMEONE TO AGREE AT LEAST HES NOT SHIT EVERY WEEK LIKE ........... gan.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
3- burton won us the game, simple
2- preston, what a player he has been for us
1- reed, fuk he worked his ass off all game
Great effort by everyone except flanno and perham, they have to go. Reynolds showed at 45 what flanno should be doing, looked a different team when he took control, thats how bad flanno is
Tried his ass off by killing promising attacking raids with as options, Mekong errors, missing tackles and giving away penalties. I overestimated you. Minto Cobras JRLFC is too good for you.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 Preston
2 King
1 JAC

A really gutsy win by all the guys considering all the injuries and that bench. I thought we were no chance but CC is a miracle worker

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
iF YOU SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES YOU MIGHT GET SOMEONE TO AGREE AT LEAST HES NOT SHIT EVERY WEEK LIKE ........... gan.
He pretty much is shot every week. At least in terms of his options and vision. Luckily, most of TK has equally bad vision, so they don’t notice :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stop dribbling. Flanagan was still on the field.
Flanagan > Reed today by a very wide margin.
Honestly, if Flano made errors, missed tackles, killed attacking raids and gave away penalties like Reed today, you guys would make sack threads for weeks.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Preston- Love this guy, hes brilliant
Burton- Was brilliant tonight, some moments of brilliance, class for the assist, that play to get us a drop gol was world class stuff, people forget in here how young burton is, hes gonna get better every year, finished by a top class drop goal, love him.
Mahoney- Few errors but have no doubts our whole pack goes through this guy, defends so tough, hes the definition of a bulldog, hes best 9 in comp for me.

So proud of all of them, even okunbor , im not afan of his by any means but to play in second row , a position hes not used to and defend as he did, fair play. With the number of injuries, the sinbin, all the disruption we had, ive not been as proud of this team for 6 years, incredible stuff.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan > Reed today by a very wide margin.
Honestly, if Flano made errors, missed tackles, killed attacking raids and gave away penalties like Reed today, you guys would make sack threads for weeks.
I’m sure we will regardless :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.