Official Gus on Twitter

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can admin finally fix this and fuck this disease troll nashweed off. Ffs
Admin wont piss him off thats the problem! He is nothing but a racist grub troll who has no passion or support for the Bulldogs, just wants to create arguments and division amongst us true Bulldogs fans who sometimes disagree with one another passionately but never really have contempt for one another despite our heated debates. We should all just deactivate our kennel accounts and just leave the parasite to troll himself. Then admin might one day wake up and think to themselves geez perhaps we should have just got rid of him instead of loosing the true kennel and Bulldogs supporters.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Admin wont piss him off thats the problem! He is nothing but a racist grub troll who has no passion or support for the Bulldogs, just wants to create arguments and division amongst us true Bulldogs fans who sometimes disagree with one another passionately but never really have contempt for one another despite our heated debates. We should all just deactivate our kennel accounts and just leave the parasite to troll himself. Then admin might one day wake up and think to themselves geez perhaps we should have just got rid of him instead of loosing the true kennel and Bulldogs supporters.
They’ve let much worse back lately though to be honest mate. At least he had a good sense of humour sometimes and doesn’t hit the report button like he’s trying to smash the car in Streetfighter II

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And there is another punch from the sideline I described two pages ago.
93D817A2-3C21-4AC2-90F2-2395F8C29E0D.png
After getting the thread back on track people like this blow in I’ve never heard of @Pity Fool comes in causing drama. Exactly how I described it.
Keep it Gus related ok?
Stop blaming me when people like yourself come in from nowhere ranting.
I don’t do anything I’m the victim to mass bullying.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’ve let much worse back lately though to be honest mate. At least he had a good sense of humour sometimes and doesn’t hit the report button like he’s trying to smash the car in Streetfighter II
Of course not why would he hit the report button when his posts are indefinable. Everyone believes they have a sense of humor even those that don't. Now let's get back on track....Let Gus tweet :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course not why would he hit the report button when his posts are indefinable. Everyone believes they have a sense of humor even those that don't.
You have the best sense of humour here I even showed my girlfriend a few post of yours once and she goes ‘lol vlasnik is a character’ and I responded with ‘he sure is hun’

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to agree mate people can choose to either read it and engage or just block.
TBH doesn’t really bother me take it as you want this forum basically about our team and a few good laughs, no personal insults if possible lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best threads on the Kennel has turned to crap. All because of one Lebanese wanna be indian reject. Bring back Mr Invisible he was the only mod worth having on the Kennel. He wasn't perfect, he was opinionated meaning I didn't agree with everything he said but that's why a forum is a forum, BUT he kept the kennel running smoothly and was always approachable at least I thought so.

Now I am well aware that A.K.A Mr Invisible is an active member on our forum and if a select few can get Dickweed unblocked for a few cheap laughs and a hell of a lot of controversy then there is no reason Mr Invisible shouldn't be welcomed back and re enstated as a mod.
Mr invisible was the man

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
One of the best threads on the Kennel has turned to crap. All because of one Lebanese wanna be indian reject. Bring back Mr Invisible he was the only mod worth having on the Kennel. He wasn't perfect, he was opinionated meaning I didn't agree with everything he said but that's why a forum is a forum, BUT he kept the kennel running smoothly and was always approachable at least I thought so.

Now I am well aware that A.K.A Mr Invisible is an active member on our forum and if a select few can get Dickweed unblocked for a few cheap laughs and a hell of a lot of controversy then there is no reason Mr Invisible shouldn't be welcomed back and re enstated as a mod.
April fools day isn’t until next Saturday mate

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mr invisible was very pro Nasheed.
Because, ain’t no love like that between the brotherly love, between thuggs (we was both living the thugg life at the time).
Stop derailing the thread and take that 24 hr break. Thank you