GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
bahahahaha even the Silvertails forum logo has gone rainbow woke!!! BAHAHAHAHA

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro go to the lounge sometime. We have some members literally defending grooming events with half naked trannys accepting dollar bills from minors and dancing sexually provocative to these minors. One had his fake tits out with a minor holding dollar bill while holding her hand and this specific man that dresses as a girl says kids should be open to more sexualised events and open to their sexuality at the ripe old age of 3+.
You wanna hear some of the responses to events like this?
“Oh the kids were giving donations.”
“There’s nothing to see here the kids were having fun and being educated”
“parents allowed their minor children to be there so it’s ok”
Just go have a look I’m not doing what was actually said any justice lol.
You're a lying sack of shit.

Everyone condemned the drag show in Miami where the drag queen had exposed fake tits. The other drag shows had nothing of that sort and you were making up shit to attack them.

Again you're a lying sack of shit

It should be ample proof to anyone here that if you want to be on the wrong side of the debate then to agree with a lying sacknof shit like you

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously here’s how they could of handled it. Hey guys we are wearing a pride jersey if it goes against your beliefs you guys can wear the normal jersey, you won’t catch gay from the other players. I promise even if you look at their dicks in the showers after the game no gay will be caught
They never should have introduced it. I've already stated that I don't think the rugby league crowd will accept it and that it would cause more harm than good for the lgbqt community

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You got the wrong guy here mate ( great memory ) please cite my post stating this next time otherwise you just look like a dumb moot using anyone to further your silly post… I don’t celebrate Christmas nor do I Easter and I’m not a mormon or a JW so I wouldn’t have a problem with Happy Holiday banners. You jokers make me laugh, so willing to jump on anyone that sounds even remotely Christian lol
LOL! Top call, you’ve just exposed his hatred towards Christians. Even if you’re not Christian they’ll still assume it’s a Christian agenda. Jokers alright!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The issue of colonisation of Pasifica countries eg France, and mainly England, has arisen.

In that these countries have been taken over by European conquerors and supplanted their values and puritanical Christianity and shame on these original islanders where no sexual shame existed in their society before missionaries.

Who, originally it's been established, had a much more open inclusive, mainly maternal hierachy and heritage. Where open love, nudity and free of the hang ups thrust on them by the English puritan and Protestatant and Catholic missionaries.

Therefore could an argument be put that the colonial conquerors and missionaries who brought religion to the Pacific Islands, have actually selfishly caused the true loving accepting nature, for all in their society, and sadly now not allowed islanders to be more accepting of sexual differences because of the western Christianity which fundamentally changed their society?

(No offence meant to any one at all...this is just a new theory being put forth on social media.
No offence wendog but that twitter post is quite a simple view of a complex issue.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would I dodge the question? What's wrong with a drag Queen reading stories to children?

I mean, if they've got fake tits out or they're dressed in lingerie, then sure. I would and do have issue with that. But what's wrong with a regular drag Queen dressed in full clothing reading stories to children? How is that a bad thing? Don't dodge the question just answer honestly.
Regardless if they have fake tits or not, So you honestly believe that drag queens live good clean healthy moral lifestyles do you? And you think that that kind of person should be paraded in front of young innocent children? WOW you blow me away with your total lack of thought on this topic Mr! And you are a moderator… all I can say is God help the kennel in it’s future!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
What has that got to do with anything?
Geez bro - don't u know anything?
If its bleached, its still hairy - sort of bear food and for the kinks. Gives that trendy middle age guy look to the winkle.
If its waxed, well, thats the teenage bare buff fantasy. Sort of trying to keep up with the cool kids stuff.
Its important that before you make an offer - you make sure they're right for you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're a lying sack of shit.

Everyone condemned the drag show in Miami where the drag queen had exposed fake tits. The other drag shows had nothing of that sort and you were making up shit to attack them.

Again you're a lying sack of shit

It should be ample proof to anyone here that if you want to be on the wrong side of the debate then to agree with a lying sacknof shit like you
See perfect example of projecting again lol. Calling someone a lying sack of shit when they literally said minors giving tranny strippers dollar bills was “donations” lmfao. And have half naked tranny men dance provocative to minors was no issue lol. Look say whatever you want if you haven’t altered or deleted your posts everyone is free to see
You defending the grooming events lmfao.
You sound like a hyper oestrogen infused bigot when you talk. Sit down kid

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez bro - don't u know anything?
If its bleached, its still hairy - sort of bear food and for the kinks. Gives that trendy middle age guy look to the winkle.
If its waxed, well, thats the teenage bare buff fantasy. Sort of trying to keep up with the cool kids stuff.
Its important that before you make an offer - you make sure they're right for you.
Thank you for enlightening me Doogs..I was just curious why one would ask.. now I know.. :fearscream:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not yet. But very soon. I also have friends who are gay and friends who are drag queens. And they have kids. And I have no issue with that because I know and trust them.
Cool ... respect your opinion, you are going to love having kids.

I have several gay relatives who i love very much, who hate all this pride stuff.

I personally would not have been happy if my kids were subjected to Drag Queen story time at five years of age.

Just my opinion.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Thank you for enlightening me Doogs..I was just curious why one would ask.. now I know.. :fearscream:
All good buddy.
I learnt this from a drag queen who was reading me stories as a kid. She had her tits out but hey - I concentrated and remembered the key messages of winkle presentation. It made me the man I am today.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
See perfect example of projecting again lol. Calling someone a lying sack of shit when they literally said minors giving tranny strippers dollar bills was “donations” lmfao. And have half naked tranny men dance provocative to minors was no issue lol.
Anyone that deems that as acceptable needs to revaluate. I saw both those clips and felt sorry for the kids.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All good buddy.
I learnt this from a drag queen who was reading me stories as a kid. She had her tits out but hey - I concentrated and remembered the key messages of winkle presentation. It made me the man I am today.
An eye for an eye!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Regardless if they have fake tits or not, So you honestly believe that drag queens live good clean healthy moral lifestyles do you? And you think that that kind of person should be paraded in front of young innocent children? WOW you blow me away with your total lack of thought on this topic Mr! And you are a moderator… all I can say is God help the kennel in it’s future!
Do I think drag queens are automatically moral? No way. I've met many that are human trash and I would not associate with them. I also know many that are very good people. They do it because they don't feel comfortable being men. But I trust these people.

It's more common to have pedophilia in the Catholic Church than the LGBTQI community, but I also know people who work for the Catholic Church and I would let them baby sit kids any day without fear. Because I know them and I don't stereotype.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
See perfect example of projecting again lol. Calling someone a lying sack of shit when they literally said minors giving tranny strippers dollar bills was “donations” lmfao. And have half naked tranny men dance provocative to minors was no issue lol. Look say whatever you want if you haven’t altered or deleted your posts everyone is free to see
You defending the grooming events lmfao.
You sound like a hyper oestrogen infused bigot when you talk. Sit down kid
He's right though. There was an incident at a night club where parents took their kids there and drag queens walked up and down a cat walk then kids handed them money. I didn't agree with it at the time and I still don't agree with it. But that's all that happened.

When it happened you said, "they're giving the kids lap dances while the kids stuff money in their lingerie" (paraphrasing)

So he is right.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm so late to this party. I'm pissed and ready to make up time. Have the homophobes come out to play?
Well let’s say..the less tolerant have.. I for one wished you had arrived earlier..

Status
Not open for further replies.