Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just reading about young fainu from manly, stabbing someone at a after church gathering, you know there was a funny old law enforcement saying many years ago, “monday to Friday they rape , bash , and stab and on Sunday they are the first ones in church”. So true.
If you are saying this is all Pasifika people - go fuck yourself

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do I go out and bash gay people? NO Do I openly say hate speach against gay people? NO. I meet gay people everyday and treat them no differently to anyone else, it’s the agendas I speak out against. So you believe drag queens reading to children is a good wholesome natural thing do you? Don’t dodge the question just answer it honestly mate
Why would I dodge the question? What's wrong with a drag Queen reading stories to children?

I mean, if they've got fake tits out or they're dressed in lingerie, then sure. I would and do have issue with that. But what's wrong with a regular drag Queen dressed in full clothing reading stories to children? How is that a bad thing? Don't dodge the question just answer honestly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The issue of colonisation of Pasifica countries eg France, and mainly England, has arisen.

In that these countries have been taken over by European conquerors and supplanted their values and puritanical Christianity and shame on these original islanders where no sexual shame existed in their society before missionaries.

Who, originally it's been established, had a much more open inclusive, mainly maternal hierachy and heritage. Where open love, nudity and free of the hang ups thrust on them by the English puritan and Protestatant and Catholic missionaries.

Therefore could an argument be put that the colonial conquerors and missionaries who brought religion to the Pacific Islands, have actually selfishly caused the true loving accepting nature, for all in their society, and sadly now not allowed islanders to be more accepting of sexual differences because of the western Christianity which fundamentally changed their society?

(No offence meant to any one at all...this is just a new theory being put forth on social media.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
James Graham reckons the Hoppa no Sunday had an adverse effect on a lot of our playing group in 2016

That was the last ever time we made the finals

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whyre you surprised though? You do realise the most vocal of these woke agendas are usually the most racist and intolerant bigoted people out there. Why do you think they always scream those terms? They protect who they actually are onto others.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would I dodge the question? What's wrong with a drag Queen reading stories to children?

I mean, if they've got fake tits out or they're dressed in lingerie, then sure. I would and do have issue with that. But what's wrong with a regular drag Queen dressed in full clothing reading stories to children? How is that a bad thing? Don't dodge the question just answer honestly.
Any one with common sense would be pulling their kid the hell out of that story time asap

Anyway back to the divide jersey, it has caused unrest in the dressing room, rival teams should be licking their lips getting ready to take advantage of the low player morale at Manly.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The issue of colonisation of Pasifica countries eg France, and mainly England, has arisen.

In that these countries have been taken over by European conquerors and supplanted their values and puritanical Christianity and shamee on these original islanders where no sexual shame existed in their society before missionaries.

Who, originally it's been established, had a much more open inclusive, mainly maternal hierachy and heritage. Where open love, nudity and free of the hang ups thrust on them by the English puritan and Protestatant and Catholic missionaries.

Therefore could an argument be put that the colonial conquerors and missionaries who brought religion to the Pacific Islands, have actually selfishly caused the true loving accepting nature, for all in their society, and sadly now not allowed islanders to be more accepting of sexual differences because of the western Christianity which fundamentally changed their society?

(No offence meant to any one at all...this is just a new theory being put forth on Twitter).
Of course it’s from twitter lmfao. Twitter is the home of anti Christian theories

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want a middle age, white, male, father of 2 jumper next round..
I believe that's called "every other round"

Well, not all of them. Maybe not the women's round or the indigenous round.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs you guys are comical.

December, I remember a whole bunch of people on this forum and in the real world crying murder when the City of Sydney decided to have "Happy Holiday" banners instead of "Merry Christmas" and anyone who said it wasn't a big deal was told "it's a Christian country if you don't like it leave"

But yeh sure, you seem very balanced
You got the wrong guy here mate ( great memory ) please cite my post stating this next time otherwise you just look like a dumb moot using anyone to further your silly post… I don’t celebrate Christmas nor do I Easter and I’m not a mormon or a JW so I wouldn’t have a problem with Happy Holiday banners. You jokers make me laugh, so willing to jump on anyone that sounds even remotely Christian lol

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have kids ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think that's what he was saying. If it is what he was saying then yeah, agreed. But I don't think that's what he was saying at all.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do I go out and bash gay people? NO Do I openly say hate speach against gay people? NO. I meet gay people everyday and treat them no differently to anyone else, it’s the agendas I speak out against. So you believe drag queens reading to children is a good wholesome natural thing do you? Don’t dodge the question just answer it honestly mate
Bro go to the lounge sometime. We have some members literally defending grooming events with half naked trannys accepting dollar bills from minors and dancing sexually provocative to these minors. One had his fake tits out with a minor holding dollar bill while holding her hand and this specific man that dresses as a girl says kids should be open to more sexualised events and open to their sexuality at the ripe old age of 3+.
You wanna hear some of the responses to events like this?
“Oh the kids were giving donations.”
“There’s nothing to see here the kids were having fun and being educated”
“parents allowed their minor children to be there so it’s ok”
Just go have a look I’m not doing what was actually said any justice lol.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
But seriously here’s how they could of handled it. Hey guys we are wearing a pride jersey if it goes against your beliefs you guys can wear the normal jersey, you won’t catch gay from the other players. I promise even if you look at their dicks in the showers after the game no gay will be caught

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I can say is LOL @ Manly it's going to be even funnier when they get belted by the Roosters this weekend

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You got the wrong guy here mate ( great memory ) please cite my post stating this next time otherwise you just look like a dumb moot using anyone to further your silly post… I don’t celebrate Christmas nor do I Easter and I’m not a mormon or a JW so I wouldn’t have a problem with Happy Holiday banners. You jokers make me laugh, so willing to jump on anyone that sounds even remotely Christian lol
You literally asked when was the last time we saw religion rammed down peoples throats, I literally gave you an example regardless if you're Christian or not.

I'll give you the SSM plebiscite as another example, where we had to to have religious beliefs accommodated for and rammed down LGBQT peoples throats

Status
Not open for further replies.