Search results

1. Thehighballl

Round 20 - Dogs vs Broncos - Team List and Discussion Thread

These losers cant wait for Mad Monday.
  2. Thehighballl

Josh Reynolds

Foran will be a flop, it's not the same guy from Manly. He has mental issues and is injury prone, I bet he tears his ACL last game of the year.
  3. Thehighballl

Graham wary of Woods threat

Get rid of Kasiano, he is a mistake waiting to happen. He has zero discipline with fast food and smokes cigarettes. Ship him.
  4. Thehighballl

Perspective: We're not out of the woods yet

No one complains and crucifies players then our own fans. Calling eastwood a fat fuck, calling reynolds are dumbcun#$ our 'fans' take it very personal and attack players personally.
  5. Thehighballl

Not happy at all. a loss would of had des fired. You are mortgaging the future on that brisbane win that means fuck all. A loss would of had the wheels in motion..now they have false confidence. Yeah, great we won. LOL who cares.
  6. Thehighballl

Team is still no good, brisbane played terribly, it would of been best if the dogs lost changes would of been made. Enjoy Mediocrity guys.
  7. Thehighballl

We Have Lost The Mongrel

And making the team attend Mardi Gras.
  8. Thehighballl

Club Leadership

I expected this team to be dog shit. No Frank the tank No Rona. Still have Reynolds..this guy is not a winner. same f#$k boys in Josh and Brett Morris who find a way to blow a knee out each season and make sure they are ready for Origin. Klemmer is garbage. do not show up to games, buy...
  9. Thehighballl

Club Statement

Fuck they just treated Steve Mortimer like a piece of shit. Fuck this club, I hope they get the wooden spoon.
  10. Thehighballl

Bulldogs didn’t need Foran: Mbye

“But I don’t think we need a big playmaker,’’ Mbye said. “I think we’ve got one. Josh Reynolds is a big playmaker, he’s played Origin, won an Origin series, played in two grand finals, and played in the PM’s XIII. “If you look at his resume, you have to class him as a big player.’’ You got to...
  11. Thehighballl

Foran signs with Warriors

Ray Dib the moron cost the dogs foran. 100% You do not grill top talent like Foran, you grill losers like T-rex and players like Inu. Foran had a tough year personally and then with gambling, parra saga, injuries etc he does not need his potentially new team tearing him a new one. Foran has...
  12. Thehighballl

Foran signs with Warriors

So no Foran. You all will need to be on anti-depressants for the next 3-5 years. We have the Morris brother to look forward to. The two aging duds. Ray Dib and the board thought they were amazing grilling foran for hours. He fucken laughed at them. They should of just said " We want you, We...
  13. Thehighballl

are the Morris boys past it

Josh is a dick, Both only play for Origin games and stats.
  14. Thehighballl

Players i want gone for 2017

Klemmer, Overrated as fuck. zero impact.
  15. Thehighballl

Canterbury Bulldogs: Mad Monday dress up led by Sam Perrett

these fucks make me sick. have a good year boys, see you fellaz in march for more disappointment. I am sure Raelene will do great things for the community..
  16. Thehighballl

Canterbury Bulldogs: Mad Monday dress up led by Sam Perrett

They look like they just won the grand final. It's like they couldn't wait for mad Monday. If I lost a finals game i sure wont be celebrating the next day. They look very happy.
  17. Thehighballl

Mad Monday!!!!

You make a great point, Kasiano,lichaa and eastwood were lean at the begining of the season. I know Kasiano is a emotional eater and a die hard winfield blue smoker but he looked like shit yesterday. Nah its not about premierships, its about community, uniting. Going to the mardi gras to show...
  18. Thehighballl

I couldn't help it...

Kas had two weeks off and plenty of cigs to puff on.
  19. Thehighballl

Do you believe we will see changes?

Next year will be just as bad this year.
  20. Thehighballl

Mad Monday!!!!

I cannot wait to see how happy the players look in their outfits today. I can imagine them all smiling and not giving a toss about losing. Mad Monday was the goal the whole time.
  21. Thehighballl

James Graham

klemmer is also heavily overrated.
  22. Thehighballl

Empty feeling

I couldn't imagine the Dogs winning today. They have been terrible the 6 weeks. I am sure they are super happy for Mad Monday.
  23. Thehighballl

James Graham backs Canterbury Bulldogs to regain their bite for NRL finals

Panthers halves are better then ours. I predict at 32-6 panther win. Rona will be disinterested and the rest of the team will be under too much pressure.
  24. Thehighballl

James Graham backs Canterbury Bulldogs to regain their bite for NRL finals

Best way to watch this Sunday's game is with 2mg of Xanax washed down with a shot of whiskey. I know the boys will under perform and will be gearing up for Mad Monday.
  25. Thehighballl

THE LOWEST IQ team in the NRL

this team is just pathetic, Des trains them to hard and tires them out. Moses is a flop, not going to win you a game. Josh Morris, only plays for Origin, he will piss on the Dogs flag just to play for the blues. Bulldogs are the Pretenders of the NRL for 2016.
  26. Thehighballl

Would you have Hayne at the dogs?

He is not a winner, over hyped.
  27. Thehighballl

Jarryd Hayne retires from NFL

I just see a confused guy that has commitment issues. Everyone knew he would never make it in the NFL, if he said " Forget this, I am not good enough" I would appreciate him more. He sold a few of his properties to fund his american stay...what a moron. Who the hell would wear Haynes clothes...
  28. Thehighballl

he has lost all credibility
  29. Thehighballl

Hayne said on 60mins "I have no plan b" Complete and utter flop. he has shown zero class and no one believes he "retired" even this girl that works at a shoe store, when i mentioned it to her she laughed and said "He was useless"
  30. Thehighballl

I retire from the NFL too.
  31. Thehighballl

HAHAHA he "Retired" to play Rugby for Fiji hahahahahhaah. Chip kelly tapped him on the shoulder and said "You are done here, we do not want to embarrass you so we'll play along and say it was mutual"
  32. Thehighballl

"retired" hhahahahhaa what a liar.
  33. Thehighballl

Chase Stanley

No one is bagging him out. The truth is he does get injured a lot. He knows that too.
  34. Thehighballl

Moz reveals hasler Secret to hoppa revival.

brett morris needs to focus on the Bulldogs and not the Blues.
  35. Thehighballl

Re lafai - hoppa situation from the club

I expect a horrific season ahead of us.
  36. Thehighballl

Burgess returns to the Bunnies

that is great for them.
  37. Thehighballl

Idris released by Panthers

I wish him well in his new career at woolworths.
  38. Thehighballl

Idris released by Panthers

Idris needs to be a fukken labourer or work at bunnings. Moron has burnt many bridges.
  39. Thehighballl

Yet Another Hayne Thread.

Not compared to the NRL or even Parra.
  40. Thehighballl

Yet Another Hayne Thread.

why would he even want to come back to such a shit house organization like the NRL after being in the NFL.
  41. Thehighballl

Hayne demoted/offered to other NFL clubs

he got cut while on the team bus. he had one job, catch the ball..didn't do that well. 49ers were sick of the australian media annoying them every moment about his playing time, his upside etc.. LOL at going to the seahawks. practise squad more like it. All the sudden the average australian...
  42. Thehighballl

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

If he has a clause to not play cause of his religion he needs to quit the sport. Go serve God fulltime. Do not pick up your NRL salary and then use religion to make it awkward for your team. Go back on your mormon mission and take every weekend off. religion and sport do not mix.
  43. Thehighballl

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

His father is the scum of the scum.
  44. Thehighballl

Dave Smith Resigns (Sacked)

ya eddie ,i love ya mate. hahahahaahahahahah
  45. Thehighballl

The best use for T.Williams 2016

Not harsh at all, if the girl at Mcdonalds gives you the wrong order twice she gets fired on the spot.
  46. Thehighballl

I know i will get flamed for this, but haslers methods are outdated or just useless. He hooks up the players with gps so he can see how much they run, yards etc...LOL for nothing. barely beat the dragons, got smoked against the roosters. how is that caffeine gum going? beetroot juice anyone?
  47. Thehighballl

Cronk Looking for a New Club?

Why would JT leave, he just won a grand final.
  48. Thehighballl

New Strength and Conditioning Coaching Staff

Never judge a coach on past performances. I remember when newcastle killed us in the semi's 2 years ago and roosters raped us this year..you conveniently left that out didn't you. You are talking about 2 grandfinals that we lost by a lot.
  49. Thehighballl

The best use is to hand out gatorade
  50. Thehighballl

Kasiano

Yes, they are called losers.
  51. Thehighballl

Kasiano

no need to be sorry, it's ok to debate one another. Kasiano is a Professional NRL Player. The fact that he smokes ciggies, drinks cola and struggles with his weight ( which means he lacks self discipline) This is not park footy, this is the big league..Kas is not getting younger, he is not...
  52. Thehighballl

Kasiano

HAHAH we use the that term very loosely these days.
  53. Thehighballl

Kasiano

Oh boy, now this. Ciggies, Coke a cola and junk food. Awesome. Treats his body like a trash can.
  54. Thehighballl

Kasiano

I do not rate mediocrity and laziness. Kasiano lacks Self awareness. Athletes should NOT smoke or struggle with weight. He has issues with both. By the way teams have figured him out, half his passes are knock ons and forward. Everyone loves to live from past years performances. 2012 was...
  55. Thehighballl

Kasiano

look at the cowboys, players are lean and fit. We have kas and eastwood, no commitment to fitness at all. you are playing rugby league, it's a must to be fit. We look like we hired a few bus drivers to play for us.
  56. Thehighballl

Kasiano

Absolutely NOT. He is a clown, does not take the game seriously. One of the reasons why Frank was sent packing. Frank encouraged Kasiano. His body is a garbage can, junk food and cigarettes. A absolute disgrace of a so called "Athlete" I know builders and people on centrelink that take care...
  57. Thehighballl

Kasiano

Kasiano is garbage, fat and a smoker. A pathetic disgrace of a football player.
  58. Thehighballl

Kasiano

Winfield reds will do that to you.
  59. Thehighballl

Sam Perrett re-signs for 2 more years

Everybody is a property developer these days
  60. Thehighballl

Kasiano

What ciggies does Kasiano smoke?
  61. Thehighballl

Morris injured???

Yes, he needs to make sure he is ready to go for Origin 2016
  62. Thehighballl

Do not get sensitive. Sure he may be a great guy, that means nothing on the field. Go watch the wanderers.
  63. Thehighballl

Jacob Loko’s career in tatters after being arrested for ecstasy possession

anyone that has tatts on there neck is a fukkn loser
  64. Thehighballl

who ever they meant it was a dud signing. Perret hahahahah.
  65. Thehighballl

Bulldogs Grand Final Fine - Rumor - Can someone please confirm

I worked for the Cancer Council mate, I know exactly what you are talking about. The donations would not get to the kids/people affected, it will just be reinvested and dispersed amongst the CEO and community relations manager. the 2013 Xmas party had soooo much alcohol and 5 star...
  66. Thehighballl

wait to the season starts. highlights will be the Morris brothers doing everything they can to play for the blues.
  67. Thehighballl

**** man. We are done.
  68. Thehighballl

Cancer Council is a million dollar business, they have a fleet of those SUV's. Do NOT trust a word they say, they are all about KPI's and Monthly targets. Kaz, Sorry about your dad mate, my prayers and well wishes go to him, as it does to anyone's loved ones that are suffering.
  69. Thehighballl

The untold story of how the Bulldogs let Johnathan Thurston sign with the Cowboys

I think Des will have to leave/fired if we do not perform well next year.
  70. Thehighballl

Cook signs with Souths for 2 years!

is it possible that we are shedding all these players to make way for Sonny Bill Williams.
  71. Thehighballl

Your accountant told you what you needed to hear. Not what you wanted to hear. Most of the charity $$ get's eaten up in "Management fees". I believe in Karma, help people out when you can. Many big corporate only donate cause it is great PR and a 100% tax write off.. if they found a cure for...
  72. Thehighballl

World vision, Cancer council (the grubbiest of the lot) Oxfam, St Vincent De Paul ( the most rinky dink operation i have ever been apart of) and Amnesty Australia. Most money gets reinvested in more promotions for donations, staff, rent, overheads. Most of the money does not make it to where...
  73. Thehighballl

Bulldogs part ways with Harry Harris

That is absolutely disgusting and should be dismissed immediately. He is fat and smokes. Go away to penrith.
  74. Thehighballl

Much less mate. My ex boss lives in a mansion in Dover heights and vacations 3 times a year. Over 1M in salary per Year.. Why do charities need commercial real estate in prime time areas such as the CBD? Seriously just grab some cash and go to a kids hospital and hand it to the parents.
  75. Thehighballl

Jt

We have josh reynolds
  76. Thehighballl

Trust me, giving money to charity is the same as throwing it in fire. You do not want to know how they spend the donation money..christmas parties, CEO salary, luncheons, travel expenses, rent for commercial property, advertisement for more money the list is long. Will not name where i worked...
  77. Thehighballl

Cook signs with Souths for 2 years!

You are fuken kidding me
  78. Thehighballl

Bulldogs selling NTH Qld Cowboys jerseys in lead up to Grand Final

Do they expect Dog fans to buy the jersey for a $100 and then keep it...makes zero sense..Why would a doggie fan buy anyone's fuken jersey.
  79. Thehighballl

Cheap Bulldogs Jerseys

I am not a fan of M&J chickens, will never buy that jersey if that is on the sleeve.
  80. Thehighballl

Moses Mbye puts extension talks on hold after Bulldogs first offer

I'm calling him a dud, they way people were talking about him you'd think we had the second coming of JT. He was a dud this year, I have a feeling he will be the same next year, poor decision making, useless goal kicker. How will he get better? under hasler hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah
  81. Thehighballl

Fast is not talent. he lacks the intangibles to be a winner, I don't give a f@#k if he can run fast. I doubt he will be like cronk..next year or in 4 year... "he runs fast" Fu$% me dead. I want him to know where to kick on the 5th tackle, trust me guy is a dud.
  82. Thehighballl

Sponsors should hold NRL to account

2GB killed the NRL on the radio yesterday and today. NRL will NOT reply to their calls.
  83. Thehighballl

take it easy mate, i agree with you. I can see why you think moses will be special, i hope so. I do not see it, under hasler he will be average at best. I do not want to pay for potential.
  84. Thehighballl

So we have to pay him so much cause he speaks well? I rather a player that cannot string 2 words together and play like RTS...actually never heard him speak. DCE is the most well spoken player in the NRL
  85. Thehighballl

I believe i am right, do not be a condescending prick.
  86. Thehighballl

What you saw in Moses this season is what you will see from now on wards, players do not miraculously get so much better. Him and his manager can gladly fuk off to the Titans.
  87. Thehighballl

The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

F*ck No, until these move along josh reynolds, Moses Mbye and Josh morris I will not bother with them.
  88. Thehighballl

Brett Morris, a waste of money?

Is a waste of money. Loves Origin more then club footy.