Kasiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think he just started this lifestyle recently,I'm guessing he probably grew up on kfc and coke and still became an elite footballer.

When I brought my son to one of his first league games there was an islander mum on the opposing team who was bribing her 8\9 yr old son with big macs for each try he scored .

My point is Kas is a forward not a bloody high performing sprinter
HAHAH we use the that term very loosely these days.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAH we use the that term very loosely these days.
Sorry for swearing in that post but food is an ongoing hot topic between me and my husband. He thinks food is the most important element of sport performance and he imposes bans on the kids , they're banned from sugar,fats and anything that's processed. He's a food nazi ,we have to hide any evidence of a dive through maccas feed ...its like living in north Korea..

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for swearing in that post but food is an ongoing hot topic between me and my husband. He thinks food is the most important element of sport performance and he imposes bans on the kids , they're banned from sugar,fats and anything that's processed. He's a food nazi ,we have to hide any evidence of a dive through maccas feed ...its like living in north Korea..

if thats what you call swearing,

SOH and Assassin would be v disappointed.

Even if that was swearing no need to apologize :grinning:

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no need to be sorry, it's ok to debate one another.

Kasiano is a Professional NRL Player. The fact that he smokes ciggies, drinks cola and struggles with his weight ( which means he lacks self discipline)

This is not park footy, this is the big league..Kas is not getting younger, he is not getting healthier, his lifespan in the NRL is dramatically shortened due to smoking. Next year will be very telling.

I get it, he is a fan favourite, we love gimmicks, masons afro and kasiano's beard.

I will love if sammy showed up for 2016 10kg's lighter and determined to make up for the atrocious year he had this season. Overrated.

Will he prove me wrong? let's see.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely NOT. He is a clown, does not take the game seriously. One of the reasons why Frank was sent packing. Frank encouraged Kasiano.

His body is a garbage can, junk food and cigarettes. A absolute disgrace of a so called "Athlete"

I know builders and people on centrelink that take care of their body better then Kasiano does. I look at him in the uniform and imagine the smell of winfield reds.

If he was serious he would be lean and quit smoking. He does all the wrong things. Junk food and cigarettes. I will also never forget after a loss he was laughing with the opposition. Pathetic.
Legend has it he once ate 4 chickens in one sitting. I don't care who you are, that's impressive.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah the off season. Must be time to start the unsubstantiated claims about our players off the field.

:grinning:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
no need to be sorry, it's ok to debate one another.

Kasiano is a Professional NRL Player. The fact that he smokes ciggies, drinks cola and struggles with his weight ( which means he lacks self discipline)

This is not park footy, this is the big league..Kas is not getting younger, he is not getting healthier, his lifespan in the NRL is dramatically shortened due to smoking. Next year will be very telling.

I get it, he is a fan favourite, we love gimmicks, masons afro and kasiano's beard.

I will love if sammy showed up for 2016 10kg's lighter and determined to make up for the atrocious year he had this season. Overrated.

Will he prove me wrong? let's see.
Honestly who gives a shit what he eats or he smokes do you think kasiano is the only one , yes he needs to get fitter but you can get fitter and still enjoy life

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh boy, now this. Ciggies, Coke a cola and junk food. Awesome. Treats his body like a trash can.
Any evidence of this out there that I can see?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.