Jarryd Hayne retires from NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will go to the Roosters, coach Robinson has shown he cant coach worth a shit when his team isnt chock full of big names.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He pulled the plug going to play for fiji in the rugby 7s in the Olympics or some shit.
Whats the bet he will be at the roosters next year. Whats the bet parra fans thinking they are now under the cap could get him back next year.
And whats the bet a thread about would you have him will get started in the Bulldogs discussion section

Last edited:

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its a good move by him. If he makes the Olympics then its only going to increase his profile
$$$$$$$ smart operator. He is really trying to set himself up well. No doubt he will end up at the rosters. But hey you cant knock the guy for earning a living. ..

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He pulled the plug going to play for fiji in the rugby 7s in the Olympics or some shit.
Whats the bet he will be at the roosters next year. Whats the bet parra fans thinking they are now under the cap could get him back next year.
And whats the bet a thread about would you have him will get started in the Bulldogs discussion section
Lol i'll start the thread

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he was tapped on the shoulder.

Lol @ parra fans celebrating, how the fuk do they think they are going to get him ?

Whatever team he goes to in the NRL will be unstoppable. He took a wooden spoon team to the 2009 GF - the only exception is the Knights.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne Inc. is a thriving profitable business.
And don't be too sure he will be back in the NRL, there's always the option of a lucrative overseas Rugby contract .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh didn't see there was already a thread on it sorry merge mods merge

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clearly the new coach tapped him on shoulder lets see parras true colours again now watch them try to shed all these players now that mean so much to them to squeeze hayne in

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If he goes to the Roosters, they will have no chance of signing SBW for next year, and I hear that's what Politis wants.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I lol'ed when I heard it. I copped so much criticism from mates, co-workers, people on here etc when I said he wouldn't make it as an NFL player. And he didn't. Those same people will still be like 'he made it to the NFL, that says something'. No it doesn't. He was a media stunt that backfired massively. All the info you need is when he was cut by the 49ers, ALL 31 OTHER TEAMS PASSED ON HIM.

He should never have left the NRL - because if he was still here, he would have been embroiled in the Parra cap rort :D

Has he even played sevens before? Sheer arrogance again.

Ah well, he sold some jerseys, started a clothing line, we'll see him in red white and blue next year driving a brand new jeep or whatever with the boot overflowing with brown paper bags from Uncle Nick ;)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"retired" hhahahahhaa what a liar.
I know right haha. Nice choice words by Hayne to make it sound like it was his choice

Would be interesting to see how the roosters fit in sonny (arguably on 750k) and Hayne (on Atleast a mill).

They will probably shed SKD to fit them in :p

Guarantee Hayne and sonny will be on base contracts seeing as they are coming back to the NRL :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So to put nicely he was told he wasn't going to make it in NFL so now he is "retireing" to focus on playing for Fiji?

I won't quote Archie Bunker here but I won't say I disagree with his statements from all in the family.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
HAHAHA he "Retired" to play Rugby for Fiji hahahahahhaah. Chip kelly tapped him on the shoulder and said "You are done here, we do not want to embarrass you so we'll play along and say it was mutual"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Hayne hype!
I cannot believe he isn't staying? So does this mean Parramatta supporters aren't NFL fans anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.